The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I know very busy Jack will be 15 months by the time 2nd baby may be here in honesty it wasn't planned and I'm terrified about them being so young. But after waiting so long to get Jack we're in love regardless :-D

Hi Girls, finally feel good to post test pics if you'd like to see..... I finally got some good string tests.

Sorry I'll have to do it tomorrow ladies, it won't let me do it from my phone xx

Bumble according to my LMP I am due the same day! It will probably change in two weeks when I get my first u/s.

Wantanerd: I've got to get an appointment with the midwife.... But I think that mine will probably change as well xxx

Yay Wantanerd! Congratulations!!

Ginger I am reading your journal and waiting to hear on wonderful news wednesday :)

AFM, we went on our beach vacation and we all got terribly sick! We only managed one BD on CD12 :( so I am pretty bummed this month, well maybe next month!

What a bummer that you got sick on your beach vacation! Boo!

I'm so ready for Wednesday just to be over. My stomach is constantly in knots over it. And my stomach was already unhappy to begin with! I'm having lemonade for dinner because it's all I can keep down, even after the anti-nausea meds.

I am sorry GP. I had a ton of nausea too so I know that feeling :( it does become better with time :hugs: also, unfortunately and fortunately once you pee on that stick and it's positive you will be nervous and frightened over one thing or the other. Once we become mothers the worry and nervousness just never ends ;) I hope the scan eases your nerves :hugs:

Born.dg.baby:
That once on your holiday could be all it takes to have your bfp. Sucks you got ill on your holiday though.

I wonder how other people are getting on xxx

This pregnancy is definitely filled with a lot more nausea that my first pregnancy. I feel like I have been sick since before I saw the positive pregnancy test. The next 4-5 weeks can't be over fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->