The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

testing and diagnostic is covered, meds and any treatment for infertility is not.

Mine covers nothing and I know GP has been denied diagnostic as well.

10433127_10105645605084003_563640246026393778_n.jpg

So that happened today. With the help of femara once again. I did the bad thing of buying the drug online at an overseas pharmacy and boom pregnant! take that fertility doctors!

Congrats! :happydance:

I have ovulated for the first time on my own with spearmint tea and levothyroxine! We'll see how it turns out. :haha:

fingers crossed! I didn't think I was pregnant but was having crazy bloating and nausea showed up today so I bit the bullet and tested. I didn't think I could get pregnant since without the ultrasound, i never knew but i ovulated without the help of the hcg shot and we got lucky we conceived around new years. now the wait until 12 weeks...

Contrats wantanerd! How exciting!

I can't wait until you test GP!

We are TTC #2 as of January. This is our first cycle! Hoping it won't take too long :)

It took two years for us. I hope you don't have to wait that long!

I'm almost 3 years into trying for #1, and only have two losses. :(

But now I'm being treated for hypothyroid, on a new diet for Hashimoto's, and self-treating my PCOS. So hopefully soon I will get to join the mom club!

Here's to 2015 being a healthy baby boom for us all! :dance:

Thanks GP. It's been a long road for you but it seems that finally you are getting answers and treatments :) Really hoping for a baby for you this year :)

yay wantanerd! I have gotten my BFP with Femara also! I go for a scan Thursday. It took us a little over 5 years!

WANT - YAYYYYY CONGRATS!!!

Opera - how are you doing???!

All is well here! Not too much time to get on here anymore. Twinkies are almost 9 months now. To say this is hard is an understatement....but boy oh boy is it worth it!!! My mom still helps me because DH is pretty much never home....so she's still living with us....thank god!

Looks like we'll be bump buddies, Wantanerd!

Attachments

• 1-22-15_10-11-12dpo.jpg
    1-22-15_10-11-12dpo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
Omg I've not been on here in ages congrats ladies!!! Our little man is 7 months already!!

I've just missed my af as well got a majorly faint positive so will see what next few weeks brings
Xxx

Congrats bumblebee!! Send some of that baby explosion dust over here! I am out this month :(

Congrats everyone! I hope everyone has sticky babies! Bumblebee, you will be one busy Mom!

I'm sorry, Borr. :-(. Hope it happens soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->