the next person who says

fulltimemum

Reaction score
you cartn be cold you have baby keeping you warm i swear im gona scream dont people relise pragnant women get frezzing aswell :rofl:

you cartn be cold you have baby keeping you warm i swear im gona scream dont people relise pragnant women get frezzing aswell :rofl:

Totally get u! I keep having that said to me...no, so far the baby has not made me hot at all!:rofl:

:rofl: yeah me to hun bloddy iditos my dad always says it well thats when i see him :rofl:

Have people really been saying that? Lol thats hilarious.

Whaa kera-zeeeness bubba absorbs everything from us food, drink, vitamins, sanity.... so if anything bub probably absorbs all our warmth into its little pod aswell, pregnancy is a fragile state, with senses being heightened and stuff i think we feel things alot more, not less. You'll hurt ur finger or something and know its only small but WOWZERS does it hurt its weird isn't it,really sensitive and usually there's not even a cut or anything to show for it and get a bit of sympathy lol booooooo! :( :hissy:

I know, I keep waiting for this pregnancy heatwave to kick in because I'm always so cold but nothing's happening!! I'm sat here at work with a cardigan wrapped around my feet because I'm so cold in my heels!!:rofl:

Arghhh my feeties r cold TOOO :( i had my bloody heat wave when i just got pregnant in june/july time ..... in the summer!!! typical. lol xx

gona have to go pinch everyones warmth to keep me warm

im frozen!!!

oh was sweating last night cos i had the heater on and a blanket wrapped round me!

My feet are like two ice blocks and my heat as been on 3 hours today from when I got up! there is some nice snow on the mountains.I was about to say no one says that to me but then i remember my OH asks will he light the fire as if i am cold baby is cold! lol Its not the worst though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->