The Northern Ireland Crew!!

ah you're only up the road!! I'm from monkstown. If you're from greenisland you might know my friend sian? everyone knows her!lol!

small world!!! I don't THINK I know sian- but we have only been living here about 7 weeks so have yet to meet many ppl outside our next door neighbours and the local shopkeepers!

lol was worth a shot anyhow!! Any chance you went to monkstown school?

ah you're only up the road!! I'm from monkstown. If you're from greenisland you might know my friend sian? everyone knows her!lol!

small world!!! I don't THINK I know sian- but we have only been living here about 7 weeks so have yet to meet many ppl outside our next door neighbours and the local shopkeepers!

lol was worth a shot anyhow!! Any chance you went to monkstown school?

no I didn't, I went to Belfast High!

Hello! I'm another newbie! I'm Tasha. Nice to meet you all! xox

wow lots of Ni newbies! anyone delivering at the Ulster?

yay! i LOVED my experience at the ulster, highly recommend the home from home suite, waterbirths are the way forward!!

Aw I'm glad you had a nice birth! The Ulster is lovely! I sadly won't have an option! My baby is most likely going to be born early as he is measuring 5 weeks behind and is safer out. xo

waaaay more newbies!! :happydance: hopefully there will be a good crowd at the next meet!!

I think I'll be delivering at Lagan Valley - anyone had an experience there? x

I would have loved to have delivered at the Ulster, my OH's friend had his baby there and the facilities were lovely! I only had the choice of the mater, antrim or royal. Went for the mater in the end x

I think I'll be delivering at Lagan Valley - anyone had an experience there? x

I don't personally but a friend of mine has and said it was great! I had Poppy in the Royal and our experience was above and beyond anything I could have imagined! I will never have a baby anywhere else! *if I can help it* :dohh:

Loving the avatar aurora!

is that you and your man?

I delivered in Newry, daisy hill. Was ok but after care was shite they ignored me and wouldnt even help me up to go pee after a c section or william off me so I ended up peeing myself and having to change the bedding when I couldn't even walk right I was so sore. I will be more kick ass this time If I am not to fecked to speak even. Not even help with breastfeeding. I left early to , I was told that was one of the top places and all. Maybe for the birth they where but not rest.

Loving the avatar aurora!

is that you and your man?

I delivered in Newry, daisy hill. Was ok but after care was shite they ignored me and wouldnt even help me up to go pee after a c section or william off me so I ended up peeing myself and having to change the bedding when I couldn't even walk right I was so sore. I will be more kick ass this time If I am not to fecked to speak even. Not even help with breastfeeding. I left early to , I was told that was one of the top places and all. Maybe for the birth they where but not rest.

omg! thats awful!! i had help to go to the loo and i had a vaginal delivery! i hope any future experiences are better! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->