The Northern Ireland Crew!!

There's always someone about to comment or answer a question. I love it here :D

lol thats def a good point haha!! is girly room any good?? im excited bout getting in there!! haha xx

hi lisa!! nice to meet you! :wave: welcome to bnb! add me on fb if you want!

https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.crozier

I have never been in the girly room...may check that out now :p

the names have only just been drawn, i think exchange date is in new year. :thumbup:

hi!! im 24 year old married mummy to a lil 10 month old princess called madison! Am from Fermanagh and am a hairdresser! :D xx

:happydance: Yaaay, another PF'er! Hiya Lisa!
(although technically I shouldn't be posting in this thread since I moved house.... :cry: )

Also, Emma, I'm loving your new avatar! What a lush top!

awk good good, Bet your gonna have a nice x-mas together this year :D

omg teething sucks. i didnt even get to bed til 4am. then she woke up like every 30/45 minutes after that. and now i think im getting a cold. i have a root canal tomorrow morning and i dont even care cuz im so exhausted.

Oh nuke make sure you take two painkillers before you go tomoz, they do plenty of hoking for a root canal x

Awww linds poor you :( hope you get some sleep tonight x

omg it went so well eve!! i did completely freakout in the chair, shaking, hyperventilating, crying etc but got through it and I'm sooo proud of myself!!

haha nuke you sound like me, i try to stay calm but next thing my feet and legs start shaking then cause iv my jaws open they start shaking.

awk good good, Bet your gonna have a nice x-mas together this year :D

Sort of... after all the fuss of me being home for Christmas, my Dad and Stepmum aren't even gunna be there this year, they're going to stay with her family over it instead, and she's being a proper cow lately too.
Dunno who she thinks she is like!

Lindz, well done you with the root canal!! :happydance:
I've gotta wait til April to have anything done with my teeth, then I've gotta have all 4 wisdom teeth out -EEK!

Awk your joking, maybe she is abit green because your back, youd think they would have spent one day with her family then ask you and OH over for boxing day dinner or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->