The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Lol I elfed Noodles scan :) looks good as elf don't you think!!

Linds I am SO proud of you!!!! Well done :)

awk good good, Bet your gonna have a nice x-mas together this year :D

Sort of... after all the fuss of me being home for Christmas, my Dad and Stepmum aren't even gunna be there this year, they're going to stay with her family over it instead, and she's being a proper cow lately too.
Dunno who she thinks she is like!

Lindz, well done you with the root canal!! :happydance:
I've gotta wait til April to have anything done with my teeth, then I've gotta have all 4 wisdom teeth out -EEK!

:growlmad: Ack! Well that sucks. I'm sure they'll make it up to you when bubs is here though :D

But kinda good about the wisdom teeth cause you should get it for free? Yaaaay!

:growlmad: Ack! Well that sucks. I'm sure they'll make it up to you when bubs is here though :D

But kinda good about the wisdom teeth cause you should get it for free? Yaaaay!

Tell you what, if they're not here next year for bubbas first Christmas then they're getting disowned!

I think we get dental free in Wales until we're 21 anyway... bonus :thumbup:

The lucky welsh.

My regular dentist refuses to do anything for free...so have to switch if I wan my free treatment...but if I got told I needed a filling I'd probably go back to the dentist I trust and check with him! Thus, may as well just give them the £40 anyway.

Isn't it daft how they give you free dental while you're up the spout, but it's the one time they can't actually do any dental work?!

hey ladies newbie here from belfast :)

Heyaaaaa!

Well girls - going in for my induction sometime between 7pm-8pm. Wish me luck - hope it works!

Aww yaye! Good luck! I cant wait to see pix! Hope everything goes well!!!! :) :)

ooooh Emy!

PM me if you need an NI text buddy updater!

Good luck hun! :dance: :hugs:

Ahhhh! I hadn't even realised you'd had your LO! Welcome to the world Eva-Jane! Hope Santa found some last minute pressies for you x

Heyaaaaa!

Well girls - going in for my induction sometime between 7pm-8pm. Wish me luck - hope it works!

Hope everything went well and you've got Ixxy by now! x

Ahhhh! I hadn't even realised you'd had your LO! Welcome to the world Eva-Jane! Hope Santa found some last minute pressies for you x

Awk thank you :hugs:

I may not have posted it on here ops

Here goes lol

Eva-Jane born 3 days early 23/12/10 weighing 5lb 12oz
Only used gasnair at 8cm
I found the contractions the hard part giving birth to her wasnt so bad, i said to OH if i didnt get contractions id have a baby every 9 months haha

She Is so tiny, when we got home i was so nervous i thought i was going to break her and she is so light you wouldnt even think she was in your arms, Im so proud tho, and over the moon my yellow bump turned out to be pink :happydance:

Here is a wee pic of her :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC00716.jpg
    DSC00716.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members