The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

No they do do lovely cots, we've still got the cot bed from our 3yr old, bought it on a nursery boutique in town, he's just come out of the cot/junior bed bit and has gone into a single bed, will put cot up when baby is about 6months old :hugs:

Aw that is good Hay! I wish I could have mine now...on mine I will be 21 weeks exactly. I have got a real taste for pancakes lately...I just made up a batch of batter mix! haha! So greedy!

Lolly the tiredness was the worst thing for me. I was quite lucky as I had almost no morning sickness but the tiredness was like this awful fog that just wouldn't lift. I would get up late...fall asleep by 7pm AND have a nap in the day! It started to get better at about 14 weeks but I still have off days now. Fab about getting an early scan though...lots of scans coming up! :D

I love mamas and papas stuff...my db really wants a nursery set from there but it is so expensive! I do have a fab changing bag from there though...I love it! I also bought this for my little man to bring him home from the hospital as it will be cold! Half price too! :D

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-fur-star-pramsuit/s0005939/type-s/

xxxx

aw yea i love them suits abbi, we will be getting one of those at some point!

i want to get the changing bag to match my pram i think, but we will see. wrote a list now of things need to get so will get them over next few months.
don't want to get too many unisex as when they are born and know the sex will only want to buy more that is colourful lol and pink if is a girlie :D
love buying stuff!
xx

I know...me too! Some of the unisex stuff is fab though. Well my changing bag is black so I will be getting a black pram too I reckon. So so much to get!!

Just want it to be next week so I can see him again! Exciting week next week!

xxxx

definitely cannot bloody wait til monday lol!
we have got main expensive things, pram and cotbed and got quite alot of newborn essentials. so i have done a list of other stuff such as bottles, breast bump, changing bag, dummies, pram suit, socks lol. but at least the most expensive things are done with so im glad about that :) yeah didnt realise there was so much nice unisex stuff. tkmaxx did some lovely stuff, and mothercare.
xx

Yeah they have some lovely stuff in mothercare! Wow you are so organised, can't believe you have all that already! I think if I wasn't moving I probably would too but have enough to move already without a room full of baby things too. It's so annoying though cos I really want to get everything. Going to babies r us on saturday so I might pick up a few things then. I think I will be happier once the scan is done with cos I will relax a little then! xx

I was going to buy that snowsuit:) Bought the gingerbread one in the end. We've got everything for our little man except have to pay the travel system off and collect it. Will prob do it when we get back from holiday.
Betty- how were blood results? x

Hello!

Sorry for delay in posting!

Called docs and bloods came back normal so we are full system ahead with the met woo hoo :happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

Loving the little snow suit btw Soooo cute!

X x x

Betty fab news! You'll soon be en route to your :bfp: :happydance: x

Been waiting all afternoon Betty!!! Jolly good job, let's get this party started :haha: xxx

sorry honey, were you like a pea on a hot plate waiting?

we went shopping today as i have a few events coming up and none of my nice clothes fit now they are all too big :haha:

lets get this party started!\\:D/\\:D/

x x x

Woohoo Betty :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fab news :hugs:

Get busy & get your bfp!
I think this is the latest Ive been up in a week lol, can hardly keep my eyes open!

So, you all know what I'm like for looking into everything to much but today is the first day I feel a bit pain in my tummy, its not really sore or there all the time its just a bit uncomfortable :wacko: did any of you experience this at 6-7 weeks? I feel ok otherwise, a bit sicky, mega sore boobs & tired but i suppose its just like period pain :shrug:

I just want t get to 12 weeks so much, this is draaaaaaaaaaggging!

Lolly x

Very excited to get that bfp lolly!!

As for your tummy pains I believe it's normal to get period pains, it's everything moving and growing....

X x x

Lolly those pains are completely normal and even I worry about every twinge and it's my fourth time!! I woke up this morning with a severe pain in bikini line area and I was almost frightened to move cos it hurt so much eventually I got up it hurt for a few minutes then stopped. Assume he was in an awkward position!! The tiredness is something you'll only ever experience durihng the beginning of pregnancy, it's like you've done 15 rounds with a heavy weight!!!:haha:
Betty I was blinking starting to worry that the resukts weren't good!
xx

Hi ladies

Betty excellent news so happy for you :) hope everyone else is ok got my af today a week earlier but been pretty stressed lately so not really surprised as I know stress etc and affect ur hormones. Staying positive that my time will come :)

Hugs to u all

Xxx

Sorry honey, feel bad now :( wasn't at home and didn't have good enough 3G signal to message!

Aww moomoo sorry to hear she arrived early! How long are your cycles normally?

X x x

When do you actually start the met?? I'm all excited for ya! Period pains are normal I had them up until about 9 weeks there after just the odd twinge. They were never painful just aware they were there. I'm really stuck on what cot to buy, the mamas and papas one are lovely but on the pricey side but when I look elsewhere they all seem flimsy might just have to be extra nice to the parents seen as though they are paying lol

Samie I took my first one this morning :happydance:

Have to take 1 a day for a week then 2 a day for a week then onto full dose of 3 a day thereafter :thumbup:

Ooh I hope it works!

X x x

Oh wow really was quick then! Got everything crossed for ya xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g