The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks samie, hopefully will have some positive news for you all!

X x x

Yey Betty - you will have your BFP really soon! Something really positive for you to think about now!!

Lolly I felt pains in my tummy until I was about 7 weeks I think it was trapped wind and everything moving around - I felt worried but doctor told me it was all normal. I have been reallytired - I actually feel more tired in the last few weeks than I did at first just can't keep my eyes open after I have had my tea at night and then can't open them in the morning! Feel like I hardly see hubby because all I do at home is sleep!

I am going to Bath on a hen do this weekend to the spa - who was it who said they had been I can't remember? Had to nip to Next and by a new bikini because all the tops are too small on my old ones. Just feeling chubby with huge boobs at the moment can't wait to get a proper bump!!

xx

betty glad to hear ur good news and hope u get ur BFP soon :happydance:

wow its been busy havent been on for a while bin busy decorating our little girls room we have painted it pink doin the second coat tonight :happydance:

So how is everyone else doin? everyones pregnancys doin well?

im really struggling with this heat, my feet swell up and im hot and sweaty its making me tired and drowsy all in all very very uncomfortable :cry: and hayfever has flared up aswell :cry:

Rachael

Hey Kix, it's me that's been to Bath Spa, absolutely fabulous, would love to go back :) Rachael, heat absolutely seeing me off :( Hubby spent 4hrs strimming the garden this afternoon, while I raked OMG it was such hard work :wacko:

Oh wow honey, 4hrs! How big is your garden!!

Hope you didn't over do it!
X x x

Hey Betty, it's about 20metres by 25 metres it's blinking huge, it's quite uneven and on two levels as well so when we don't cut it for a few weeks lawnmower no good so Col cut it with the petrol strimmer which is a great bit of kit and I raked, think the heat was the problem really. Also hoovered the whole house today :) Be sorry when I get to bed and am really achy!!! You had a good day? Are there likely to cause you any side effects? xx

Wow that's a massive garden! Maybe treat yourself to a bubble bath for the aches ;)

Had a good day today ta, no side effects yet , have only had one tho :haha::haha: the most common side affect is upset tummy but I'm hoping I dont get it, my mum is type two diabetic so takes it too and she was fine as long as she took it with food so I am going to follow her lead and hopefully I'll tolerate it ok!

Xx x

I take a medication for my Ulcerative Colitis that if I don't take with food is awful, get very bad nausea.

Morning!

Betty how you feeling?

I had the worst sleep last night, every time I moved my boobs were killing me! Think I already need to go and get a new bra to sleep in!
Got my booking appointment on monday with my midwife so thats quite exciting & then the scan next Friday I cant wait, although I feel nervous as hell for the scan. I "think" Im 7 weeks at the weekend & so far not been sick so fingers crossed as there has been a few close calls when I have had to stop the car suddenly when teaching! Nightmare lol im dreading it happening on the bypass or something.

Hope everyone is well!

Honey, how long have you got to go?

Lolly x

lolly looking forward to your scan next friday its such an amazing thing. My boobs were very sore at the beginning but it does ease off. My sickness started around 7 weeks its strange just woke up and was sick and then everyday after that was sick up till around 14 week and it just disapeared.

Im just getting uncomfy now as i feel so warm all the time and this hot weather really isnt helping. we have been painting the nursery and thats been hard work but glad now its nearly finished will get some pics up when its totally done.
Honey im glad i dont have your garden to look after :haha: our garden is around 36 ft long and 20ft across but my husband looks after it he has his ferrets at the bottom of it and then his vegetable patch and the rest is just plants and flowers, his mum and dad own a garden nursery so we get all our plants for free :happydance:

So how is everyone else?

Rachael

Morning, thanks for asking lolly, I'm feeling fine :dance: although I'm not counting all my chickens just yet lol!

Lolly maybe get a crop top style bra to sleep in to give you some extra support :shrug: hope the boobs settle down soon for you! And I hope you dont get any sickness at all :thumbup: can't wait for your scan next week!!

Rachael your garden sounds big enough :haha: I would live to be able to have free plants I love making my garden pretty but it gets expensive!!

X x x

all good with me, lookin forward to friday and monday off work nice long weekend and going to my brothers so should go fast, and scan time monday :D

Lolly my boobs hurt for a while it is uncomfortable but it does all ease off :) i had sickness until i was about 13 weeks. thank god its all gone now it was horrible.

19 weeks today dont know where the time is going!
hope everyone has a nice weekend! and that the weather is good!

x

Hey everyone, yes the garden is really hard to maintain but it's worth it for the kids coz they love being out there. Lolly I'm guessing baby will make an appearance i about 38wks? Brandon was born at 39wks, Sofia at 38wks, Jack 31wks but an exception cos of the pre eclampsia so if I avoid such probs think bout 38wks. I had a dream the other night, he was born on 1st October and weighed 7lb exactly!! Any guesses as to date and weight welcome!!!!

im rubbish at guessing honey but ill give it a go lol..

30th September and 7lb 2 i reckon

x

Hi Ladies

Betty my cycles have been varying between 28 and 36 days this one seems different from the others though more painful and faster moving! (sorry tmi)

Kix I went to the spa in Bath in June this year absolutely loved it so relaxing we want to go there again asap. Have a fab time.

Hope everyone else is good nearly the weekend :) :)

xx

i have had my guess for myself for the 18th October weighing 6lb 7oz.

Honey i think ur little boy will make an apperance on the 3rd Oct and weigh 7lb 6oz just a random guess but u neva know i mite be rite lol

Rachael

Thanks girls, glad you like it! I saw the one you bought Honey...really like that one too!

Rachael...I am suffering with the heat. Having difficulty sleeping even with the fan on full blast. It must be even harder for you...

Lolly...I had pelvis pains early on (like a dull aching) but they soon went away. I know how you feel with worrying about every little twinge..I was terrible. Just think positive! :D

I have been naughty today and bought a large pork pie (for myself), the ingredients to make a very indulgent carbonara (pancetta, double cream LOTS of parmesan) and some cakes for afterwards! I feel guilty already and I haven't even eaten any of it yet! haha!

xxx

PS:- half way there!!!

\/

Arghhhhh I need help :cry:

I just went for a pee and when i wiped there was i tiny bit brown spotting, is this normal? I dont have any pain just the usual twinges I'm totally freaking out & husband is away on work and not getting back till 9

Please help

Lolly x

Lolly I had exactly the same thing at 6 weeks and I totally freaked out! Whatever you do don't take a hpt because a fainter line on mine scared the hell out of me and it was with fmu so I assumed the worst. There are lots of things that can have an impact on the darkness of the line (food, drink etc) and it really will cause unnecessary worry...I spent the day in floods of tears. If you have no severe cramps and the blood is brown then don't worry, it is very common! xx

PS:- If you had sex recently that could be the cause. The cervix is very sensitive during pregnancy so it is easily irritated....when I went for a scan because of the bleeding that is what they told me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->