The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hi all glad everyones doing good!

i've had my scan date through for monday sooo excited :) we went shopping the weekend and spent £80 on little bubba and got our cotbed. cannot wait to see baby again!

also ive not felt any movements etc is that normal??
xx

Hi Everyone sounds like we all had a fab weekend.

Hay & Abbie I can't wait to see your scans!! I got given my 20 week scan date when we went in for the 12 week one and I can't wait already!

I swear I have felt (just once) the slightest butterfly sort of tickling movement that I am convinced was the baby. Everyone is different though and the book I am reading says most people feel the first movement between 15 and 20 weeks.

Betty exciting week for you! Lolly looking forward to hearing your hospital appointment goes!
xx

Hay yes it's completely normally, takes bit longer usually on your 1st and actually this is my 4th and felt this one the latest about 19wks cos have an anterior placenta so baby was kicking that and I couldn't feel it. He makes himself felt now I can tell you mostly when I lie down to sleep and can't get to sleep for hrs cos he has other ideas!!! :haha:

I know Honey...it has come quick! I have so much to do though. Me and my bf need to move before we even think about sorting a nursery etc and we don't quite have enough £££ to move yet. Luckily we are renting so once we have the finances sorted we can move straight away but I just feel like everything is on hold at the mo and it's really annoying! Ooooh get that hospital bag packed soon - baby could come early!! ;) That has shocked me about your apps, I really thought you would get a lot more scans! At least the extra appointments are a bit reassuring.

I have been looking at swinging cribs for our bedroom for the first 6 months as I will want him with me. Some of them are so lovely! What have you gone for?

Aw hay...our scans are so close! How exciting!! I only started feeling light movements in week 17 (like bubbles under the skin- you could easily miss them) but now I have had a few kicks, especially late at night and in the morning! My bf even felt it through my belly yesterday! It was amazing! You will feel something soon I am sure! My friend didn't feel anything until after week 20 so everyone is different! :D

When is your 20 week Kix? I will post my pic on here next week for you to see!

xxx

Hello!

Had my bloods done fine, gotta call tomorrow after 2 for the results then I'm good to go :dance:

Exciting with all these scans coming up eh!!

X x. X

Yeah that's great Betty, let's get this party started!!! :haha:
Abbi, have previously used a travel cot next to the bed, the ones with the baby right at the top, this time I've got a moses basket with stand downstairs and stand next to bed but to be honest the other 3 always slept in our bed with us, in fact when our 2nd was born 3 days after 1st ones 2nd birthday (hope that made sense!!) there were 4 of us sleeping in the bed :haha: DH got cheesed off then so big boy went into his own bed and baby stayed in with us!! Usually have the baby on my side of the bed as dh paranoid about rolling onto the baby, though he never has. I find it much easier cos of bf, they help themselves during the night!! Crib next to the bed is just fine though and definitely have them in the room for at least first 6 months, better sleep for everyone :)

I know right!! :dance: :dance:

We are off for a Girly shopping day tomorrow so so excited, we have been proper broke for ages so will be nice to spend some pennies!!

X x x

Aw that's great betty! Let us know how results go! Thanks for that Honey...I think I will go for something like a moses basket too. I would be really paranoid about my db rolling on to our baby - he is 6'6", weighs about 17 stone and is a heavy sleeper! Baby on my side or not in bed with us at all I think! Luckily we have a super king-size though so plenty of room!

Right well I am off to work - :( Won't be home until after 11 so will speak to you all tomorrow!

xxxx

i just couldn't have them in the bed with me but thats personal preference i just dont want to get into letting them be in the bed at night etc as its hard to get out of it they say. and because i am a fidget and would never be able to sleep if i had the worry of a baby in bed with me. id rather them be in their own bed. we have a moses basket to start with and then will put them in the cot bed at the bottom of it when they outgrow the moses basket.
hopefully i shall feel something soon, cannot wait to feel them kick and for bf too aswell. maybe i have a lazy baby :haha:

i shall defo upload a picture when been to scan providing all is a'ok i hope! :)
Abbi i'll be 19weeks and 4 days when i have my scan, just what you are today :D

betty thats great news! you'll soon be having ur :bfp: :happydance:

x

My 20 week scan is the 2nd september so I will be 20 weeks and 1 day! Only 4 weeks on Friday to wait! Although still undecided about whether to find out the sex - swaying towards not finding out still.

It will be right before we go to Santorini too so really pleased we get it before and not having to wait until afterwards!

Can't wait to hear about your BFP's next Betty and Moomoo

xxx

Thanks ladies I so hope your right would love to see those two lines!!

X x x

Hello!

Busy day in here today!

Had blood and stuff done at hospital & everything seems fine, have to see a doctor at hospital every week up until i give birth lol! They said they have to give me an early scan too which I'm delighted about so we're getting that next Friday :happydance: then we will know if everything is ok & exactly how many weeks I am, I cant wait to get it but I'll be so nervous!

Good news betty, I hope everything works out for both of us & we can be pregnant together :hugs:

Lolly x

Aww yay lolly, been checking in like every half hour to see your update!! Glad all is ok! Hope you don't live far from the hospital.... You will be on first name terms with the staff by the time you deliver!!

I would so love to be pregnant together but we will have to wait and see what happens!!

X x x

Lol it only takes us 20 mins to get to hospital so its great! I'm so happy to get an early scan, just really hope everything is ok now, god its constant worry!

I am totally knackered, could actually sleep now till morning! Never felt tiredness like it, I get bad bouts of nausea on and off all day & the odd oain in back and stomach but all in all not really suffering. Does the tiredness ease off at a certain stage??

Its so exciting Betty, have you got all your opks ready???

Lolly x

Aww that's good then!

From readin they say the tiredness eases at around 12 weeks when the placenta takes over, but I'm sure the pg ladies are more qualified to help you with the answer seeing as they have personal experience!

X x x

Lolly I always thought after 12 wks the tiredness, nausea and vomiting stops, unfortunately I found most didn't ease off till about 16wks :) All worth it and as women are heroes we get through it :haha:

Glad everyone is ok and lots of things going on. We just got back from a weekend with the parents n did lots more shopping, mama n papas winter stuff is out and its so lovely but pricey! Lolly my tiredness is never ending I seriously feel like I could sleep forever x

oh and I started feeling movements like proper kicks around 18 weeks. and Chris felt them at about 20 weeks. now they never stop and are full on kicks you can see them just watching my tummy it moves so much! It's really sweet especially when she gets hiccups =o) but not so much when she us near the bladder I sometimes think she pokes it for fun lol

Hey Samie, long time no post :haha: I'm surprised you've managed to get anything from Mamas and Papas as thought I'd bought all their stock :haha: Good job we're not having the same sex!!! Seconds before reading your post I had a text message to say my Mamas and Papas will be delivered today!!

Hehe there stuff is lovely and they have opened a new shop in cheshire oaks so things are a bit cheaper so can't resist! Did you get your cot from them??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->