The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww lots of jabs today then :( you will be fine just keep thinking it's for a very good reason :)

X x x

Yeh Betty, it is worth it in the end. The b12 I've been having since I was 18 so am used to those, they do hurt still though!! Also because of my Ulcerative Colitis I have to have regular blood tests anyway (only once a month at the moment :) ) so you get used to it in the end. How you doing Betty? xx

Not doing too badly at the monist waiting to have the bloods done so I can start taking the met!!

Hope the jabs went ok honey!

X x x

Hey Betty,
You'll soon be taking it and all will fall into place :) B12 was the most painful I've had in a long time, almost swore!! The anti d was shall we say interesting :haha: I hobbled out of there!!! :haha: On the positive, our music room is almost finished, papering done, floor done, just have to hang one of the guitars on the wall and the violing and all done :)

Aww bless ya! I used to have the depo jab and that had me hobbling out generally :haha:

Thats fab about the music room sounds like it's going to be lovely!

I'm hoping it will all fall into place :thumbup: would love to be pg by Xmas although I won't get my hopes up and if it happens it will be fab!

X x x

Morning Eveyone - excited its Friday!

We're out for sister in laws birthday tonight for an Indian - although I have totally lost my appetite these last few weeks I was eating like a trooper in my first 12 weeks!

Can anyone tell me when you are supposed to start showing - I know everyone is different but just wondering? I have days where I think I am and then days where I just look normal! Who knows!

xx

Hey Kix,
Everyone is different and obviously depends what size you are before you conceive. I was a size 6 when I got pregnant with my first 2 children and I didn't show till I was well past 30wks :) I was days off giving birth and from the back you wouldn't have known I was pregnant!!

hi kix everyone is different. i noticed it mainly last week or so. and mainly because my belly button is usually a proper inny and its started coming out now, so do have a proper bump now thats getting bigger :D it will probably progress to notice properly in next few weeks. mines getting real solid too, so know its not just bloat and dont look like eaten too many pies now :haha:

attached a pic of my bump at 17+6 so exciting. xx

lol honey just posted pretty much same first line at same time! haha xx

Thanks Hay & Honey - just wondered what was normal really! Can't wait to get a proper bump!!

Hay your bump is gorgeous I love it!! :haha: You're exactly 3 weeks ahead of me very excited to think I will have a little bump by then!

I am only small and size 10 so makes sense I guess from what you have both said just wondered everyone says their bit I suppose and people at work keep saying - you're tiny where's the bump! Making me paranoid!!

xxx

people will always say something.. its like when you come back from holiday and someone always says "oh you're not very brown" theres always one! lol. im a size 10 too. you will get ur bump in a few weeks id imagine! :D

me u and abbi are quite close together. shes a week ahead of me too i think, and im 3 ahead of u :) hehe xx

Very quiet this weekend hope everyone is ok.

We had gorgeous sunshine yesterday burnt my legs and arms... oops!

xx

Was going to post the exact same thing kix,

Having a lovely weekend here, went to an event at the beach yesterday and chilled out today!!

Blood test in the morning :thumbup: then I can start the met :dance:

X x x

Woohoo Betty so exciting!

I've got the hospital 2mor, they phoned on Friday & we have to go in at 245pm to see the Dr that will keep an eye on me as I'm classed as high risked, think its just for blood tests but Im hoping they give me an early scan! I think I'm 6 weeks today but would like to know for sure!

Will let you know how it goes 2mor

Lolly x

I know will be good to get on it and see what happens!!

Aww please do keep us posted on hospital, hope they do scan you for your peace of mind! And hopefully they will give you a piccie :)

X x x

I too was going to post how quiet it's been again :haha: Oo Betty and Lolly all going on for you two :) I know now why the 2 ladies were being so nice to me when I had anti d, I have a huge bruise on top of my leg!!! Col and I went to the cinema last night to watch Horrible Bosses, bit long but very funny and was nice for us to go out on our own for a few hours :) It's our wedding anniversary next Sunday so I've booked us tickets for the Glee Club for next friday night, never been before so really looking forward to that :)

Evening ladies

Sounds like you've all had lovely weekends which is good to hear.

Lolly please keep us updated, and Betty too so excited for the both of you.

I went cinema too last night to see Captain America it was ok but more of a film for the menfolk :) been studying all day today and have auditors in work next week so going to be busy but hey ho :)

Not sure whats going on with my body getting period like symptoms today funny belly, snappy etc (my poor oh) and had some spotting cd19. Not used any OPK's so not sure if I have ovulated but dtd the cd2,5,10,19 and a couple of time in between so will just wait and see. Managing to remain very calm but got a lot on at work so havent really had time to concetrate on baby at the mo :(

Anyway bedtime for me

Hope you all have a lovely Monday

Big hugs xx

Hey Moomoo,
You'll prob find it's a good thing being busy at work as then you won't be so preoccupied with opk's and when exactly you dtd :) Seems to happen for ppl when they are making the least effort :haha:
Will be waiting today to see the updates from Lolly and Betty :)

Hi girls...sorry I have been quiet! I went to twycross zoo this weekend with my bf and his niece and yesterday I spent the day chilling out as I am working a lot this week :(

Aw Betty and Lolly I am so excited for you both! Betty hope the met gets to work straight away and then you & Lolly can be pregnant together! :D Lolly, they may give you an early scan. I had one at 6 weeks because of some bleeding I had and it was lovely seeing the tiny heartbeat! Being high risk means you will have a lot more appointments and a lot more chances to see your lo too! :D

My next scan is a week on Thursday, I CANNOT wait! Now that I know I have a little man I just want to know that he is well and growing as he should. I bought him a few clothes this week (I just couldn't help myself) so just want to know that he is ok so that I can go mad! haha!

xx

Hi Abbi, that's come around quickly your 20wk scan, I'm sure everything will be great with your little man :) I've got everything for our little man now, feek a lot more relaxed now I'm all ready, just the hospital bag to pack but I have the stuff here. Lolly not sure if they'll give you scan, hope so for you :) I'm classed as very high risk (Ulcerative Colitis, Severe pre eclampsia and emergency section last time with premature baby) and I havn't had one extra scan :( . I do have lots of appts with midwives to keep eye on me and see the consultants regularly but no scans. Our hospital is pants though so could be if you have a good hospital they will give you lots of reassurance scans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->