The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thank you Abbie

I actually done a hpt first thing this morning ll and lines were really dark, i just done it cause i have loads. It was a tiny bit of brown spotting so I'll just keep an eye on it & make sure it dosn't get any worse

Lolly x

Aww lolly, if you are really worried take yourself to the hospital, but like Abbie said if it's brown try not to worry, although when it's happening to you it's not so easy not to worry eh!!

X x x

well, there's nothing I can do about it really, it was only a tiny bit so I dont think I can go to hospital, If it turns bright red I'll take a trip in. This is just typical!

oo lolly try not to worry yourself. unless you are getting cramps then you shouldnt have anything to worry about, they sed to me it can be a build up of old blood that has just broke away. i even had bright red blood at 10 weeks but no cramping and they sed its normal for some people and they didnt think it was coming from where the baby was. whatever you do dont panic urself.

rachael

I also had brown loss at 8 weeks, it was a significant amount too and lasted 3 days. I had a scan in the early pregnancy unit and they could see no cause and there was a little hb so was reassuring but scary still. They put it down to it being around when my period would have been and on days it was. Do you have a early pregnancy unit in the hospital nr you?? If so you might be able to self refer tomorrow if your still worried x

Aw see! It happens alot! Hope everyone has put your mind at rest! Well try not to do one tomorrow just incase because you don't want any unnecessary worry! Let us know how you are but I'm sure everything is fine!! Xx

Morning, thanks for your replies :flower:

So there has been no more since i posted yesterday, you could only really see it if you really looked so it was a tiny amount & no more since so I feel a bit more chilled now, Just got to get through 1 more week then we'll get our scan.

Fingers crossed everything is fine!

Lolly x

Lolly,
Glad you've not seen any more, I'm sure everything is fine. It's hardly surprising that you'd worry, every little symptom will have you crazy, the reason for that is because this pregnancy is long awaited and very wanted by you so it's natural for you to use your maternal instinct and worry!! The scan is going to be great for you, reassuring and lovely :) Just take it easy and try to rest in the evenings as it's very exhausting, after all as I keep pointing out to dh it's hard work growing a baby!!!!
xx

Lolly, I was going to say pretty much exactly what honey said so I'll just second it :thumbup:

Hope your feeling ok today!!

X x x

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Any plans for the weekend?

We are chilling out and going for a big family meal tomorrow which should be nice :)

X x x

Hi Betty

We are just chilling to got a busy weekend next weekend so making the most of a quiet one this week, plus my af seems to be my worst one since coming off bc in feb heavy and painful :( wonder if the bc is now completely out of my system? I used to have very bad af when I was a tennager pain used to make me black out.

Anyway enough moaning need to try and cheer up, hope u all have great weekendsa.

Xxx

Aww moo moo sorry to hear that, hope it means that it's all gone and you will get that bfp soon!!!!

Strange weather here today beautiful sunshine then rain and back again lol :haha:

Treat yourself to a warm bath and some painkillers and then snuggle in the sofa, hope it passes quickly and you are feeling better :flower:

X x x

Same here....working all weekend! Back at 5.30pm tonight! Booooooo! :( xx

Aww samie and Abbie sorry to hear your working boo!!

Lolly are you ok?

Hello pink! How's things?

X x x

Hi Betty

I'm not sure............... The brown spotting is back :cry: i have really sore boobs but apart from that nothing. A few niggles in my tummy and side but no tiredness, sickness or even nausea. I obviously have never been pregnant before but I just have a funny feeling that something is wrong & I cant shake it off. I've got the midwife 2mor so I dunno but this brown spotting is really worrying me now. Got the scan on Friday which Im dreading now but at least we will know one way or another.

Lolly x

Aww lolly sorry to hear that, is the spotting heavy? It could just be baby getting snuggly! Why dont you take yourself to the hospital epac for peace of mind? It's your right to be seen and it will save you worrying!

As for the lack of symptoms that is probably perfectly normal for you, my Sis had 2 healthy babies and didn't suffer many symptoms at all!! Come to think of it so did my best friend :thumbup:

You know where I am if you need me :)

X x x

Lolly, If you instinctively feel that something isn't right, paranoid or not I would pop to the hospital, no harm in them checking you over is there. Midwife tomorrow can't do the same tests they can. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but it will reassure you.
Betty how you doing? I've had headaches non stop for the last few days so getting a bit anxious about pre eclampsia getting me. My new best friend is paracetamol although they don't seem to be doing much :( Could be the good old summer weather we're having I guess :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->