The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww honey, feet up and relax time for you then!! Do you have a bp machine at home?

I'm feeling ok apart from nausea is pretty bad but no upset tummy which I'm very pleased about!!
I have been getting super dizzy too, didn't think that was a side affect :shrug: but I do suffer with drops in bp when I'm hot so is prob just coincidence...
It will all be worth it if I get the :bfp: so it's all good!!

Xx x

X x x

Hey Betty, yes I have a bp monitor as the consultant wouldn't discharge me for xmas after I had Jack unless I agreed to purchase one and monitor my bp!!
My bp is behaving itself so I'm very happy about that :) Sorry bout your nausea, like you said though it will all be worth it :hugs:
Lolly did you go get checked out?
xx

Just back from hospital, ive miscarried. wishing u all best of luck but i have to not come on here.

Aw that's good news honey glad it's behaving :thumbup:

X x x

Aww lolly I'm so sorry to hear that, there is nothing I can say to make this any better so I will just offer you :hugs:

I hope in time you will be ok to come back on here as I for one will miss your posts greatly!

X x x

Lolly, nothing anyone will say will make you feel better, we are always here to listen if you need an ear to bend.
love and :hugs:
Yvonne

Really sorry to hear that lolly and completely understand you not wanting to come on here :hugs: we will still be about if you change your mind down the line xx

:cry::cry::hugs::hugs:
sending u lots of hugs lolly so sorry to hear this. i hope in time you can come bak on here and keep us updated on how u r getting on.
sending hugs and love ur way so sorry

rachael

So so sorry Lolly...what horrible news. We will still be here if you decide to come back! Sending lots of love to you and and DH xxx

Just logged on after our weekend away and been reading the trail of posts. Lolly I am so so sorry to hear your news sending you big hugs and I hope you will come back on here one day in the future. I can't imagine how you must be feeling I am so sorry.
:hugs::hugs:

so sorry lolly xx
Betty - im fine thanks last cycle was 33 days instead of 28.
Im just hoping cycles will settle soon as im going on holiday soon so dont want af to turn up then which at the mo its predicted for grrr xx

Thank you for all your messages. I'm home from hospital, worst experience ever.

Lolly x

Lolly,
Did they take good care of you? A friend of mine has had a few miscarriages and still no baby but they were really awful and uncaring to her :( I really wish there was something to be said or done that would make it better :hugs:

Aw lolly thanks for letting us know you are ok, I second what honey said hope they looked after you well x x x x

X x x

Aww just come on after being away weekend, so sorry Lolly big hug and love ur way! Life can be so unfair! Do hope it all goes ur way soon and wish u all the luck in the world for u 2 have the baby u deserve soon! :hugs: understand u not wanting to come on, but do hope u r ok.

Had my scan today :) hope everyone had a nice weekend? Back to work for me tomorrow. Weather was strange for us, warm and then would tip it down! Bloody british weather!
X

They looked after me really well, the nurses were lovely to me and my husband. I was a little further on than I thought but miscarried naturally and it wasn't pleasant to say the least, a heart breaking experience that I will never forget. I'm in quite a bit of pain in my tummy but mentally I know I will be ok, just obviously wasn't meant to be at this moment. We are gonna go to Dubai next month for a holiday and just see when my body is ready to ttc but I don't want to rush into anything. Thank you for all your support. I really meant it. I've been speaking to people in the miscarriage forum and it's really helping so I won't be far away and i will keep checking in to see you all, and of courses Betty I wanna be cheering you on when you get this bfp!

Speak soon

Lolly xxx

Oh Lolly I'm soo glad they took good care of your and hubby. Dubai sounds fabulous, you don't happen to have any room in your suitcase for me do you?!!!:haha: Have a well deserved break, you work so hard and when it's the right time it will happen for you :hugs:

Aww just come on after being away weekend, so sorry Lolly big hug and love ur way! Life can be so unfair! Do hope it all goes ur way soon and wish u all the luck in the world for u 2 have the baby u deserve soon! :hugs: understand u not wanting to come on, but do hope u r ok.

Had my scan today :) hope everyone had a nice weekend? Back to work for me tomorrow. Weather was strange for us, warm and then would tip it down! Bloody british weather!
X

Great the british summer isn't it!!! How was the scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->