The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww lolly my heart is truly breaking for you but it's good to know that you were looked after, do they know why if you were further along?
I hope that you will stick around and pop on to let us know how your doing!!

I'm glad your finding comfort in the mc support section :flower:
Dubai sounds amazing I would love to go there one day :)

X x x

Aw don't be sad Betty, everything will work just fine for me in the end. They honestly just said it was one of those things and it's so so common, I was about 10 weeks. They reckon there's no reason why we can't get pregnant again and I'm at no greater risk to miscarry again than others. We will jet wait and see what happens, at least I know I can get pregnant and hopefully the next one will be my baby. I feel amazingly quite calm.

Lolly x

Aww lolly that makes me so happy to hear you positive :thumbup: I'm glad hour feeling calm and like you say you know you can get pregnant, and I know the next time will be your baby :flower:

Life is cruel but mother nature is very clever and things do happen for reasons beyond our understanding!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

X x x

Lolly so glad they have looked after you and that you are sounding positive - really thinking about you a lot.

xx

lolly glad to hear ur positive about things and that the mc forum is helping you. is one of those really awful things, but at least u do know u can get pregnant which is reassuring, and my fingers are crossed that when u do feel ready to ttc again and ur body is ready that ull have ur beautiful baby :) :flower: :hugs:
Dubai sounds amazing, love the Atlantis Palm Hotel would absolutely love to go over there, place looks incredible :D

Betty and Honey, scan went well thanks, attached a pic too.
she said all seems fine, kno why i always feel like i need the toilet, little terrors feet are right by my bladder.
still team yellow :D hopefully feel some proper movement over next few weeks! 9 weeks and we will have 4d scan too, so something else to look forward to! cant wait to see them properly in that one!

x

Lolly it is fab that you are bring positive and you are right - you know you can get pregnant now which is one massive positive for you! :D

Scan pic is fab Hay....two days until mine, wish it would hurry! Well done for not finding out! You are stronger willed than me! ;)

How is everyone? Anyone being affected by the riots? I am so scared! I was just shopping and security came in and said that the store had to be closed down because of rioting fears. I just rushed back home as quickly as possible.

Hope everyone is ok! xx

Hay your scan pic is fab! Well done you not finding out!! I had my 16 week midwife appt at the docs today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat it was really loud and clear!!

Only 3 and a half weeks to my 20 week scan and thinking more and more now not to find out the sex as would love a surprise!xx

Lolly Dubai sounds amazing nice for you have that to take your mind off things :hugs:

Ur scan pic is brill did u want to find out what you was having or is it choice ur on team yellow? cant believe that by the time ur having ur 4d scan my baby mite be here she due in 9 and a half weeks its gone so quick.

How r u getting on honey?

Rachael

Hey Rachael, I'm good thanks, had a few days of non stop headaches which were really getting me down and made me anxious about pre eclampsia. Jack was born at 31+3 so bit nervous. Midwife came to the house to check me yesterday and saw my gastro consultant this morning and everything looking great. Off to Germany tomorrow, can't wait :)

Honey have a great time in germany! hope baby holds out for u for a few more weeks!

thanks all, ye it was our choice to stay team :yellow: :D people have been saying boy from that scan though, but i have no idea! what do you guys think??

aww rachael how exciting it will fly by and ull be meeting your lovely little bundle :D
cannot wait for the 4d to see what they will look like lol

not effected by riots here in wales, no shops here! its crazy what they are doing though and so devastating its such a disgrace, if they want to fight etc, they should send em to the front line!xx

Hi ladies

Af finally gone! :)

Lolly so sorry to hear your news, good that you are getting support from the forums and are feeling postive xx

Hope eveeryone is ok we live in Croydon ok so far but very scary

Keep safe everyone

Big hugs xx

Hi everyone :)
Hay yes will have a nice time thanks :) He'll definitely have to hang on for a few weeks yet :haha: Very impressed that you've managed to stay team yellow :thumbup:

Gosh lots of posts,

Hay lovely pic and well done for staying :yellow:

The whole riots thing is getting crazy I can't wrap my head round it, we are on the south coast so about 100 miles away so safe, but all you ladies who live closer please do stay away if you can :)

Xx x

well done for staying team yellow i couldnt do it :haha:

riots came close to home last nite, very scary i live in manchester and it seriously kicked off last nite. we are safe where we live but we r only around 10-15 mins from the town centre

have a good time in germany honey :thumbup:

Rachael

Have a lovely time in Germany honey, make sure you rest when you can, keep that little man safe and snuggly :)

That must of been scary Rachael! Stay safe :flower:

X x x

Morning everyone :)
Thanks for your wishes of a good holiday :) I'm really glad to be getting out of this country to be honest! There was some trouble here last night, my DH was working till 2am very close to where it kicked off, there was armed police involved and police officers got injured by glass when the yobs threw a brick through the police van windscreen. Only about 50-60 involved from what I can gather so nowhere near as bad as other areas affected but it frightened me to death. Hubby also saw a skip on fire in diff area on his way home so not sure if it did spread anywhere else, helicopter was out all night. Hope these maniacs don't continue today xx

its bloody mental!!
its just ridiculous now they need to get the army in, police dont seem to be able to handle it, and it just seems to be getting worse!!

stay safe everyone. i live in countryside so we will be fine, no shops to loot here!

x

I work in Manchester city centre and it is so scary coming into town today. The shops are all smashed up and looted and the spar shop next to my office has been destroyed.

It is horrible - they set Miss Selfridge on fire right on the main shopping street and have just smashed in loads of random shops like Thomas Cook where there isn't even anything to loot.

We are all going home early as it kicked off last night about 5 - 6pm so want to make sure I am well out of the city. I live near Liverpool but ages out of the city centre so no trouble at home at all.

Stay safe everyone.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->