The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi everyone-it's taken me a week, but I've read the whole thread-I was worried as I'd had no AF and had been off Cerazette a month, however in the time it's took me to read all the pages, AF has started yay!!
I feel like I know the main posters lol.
Lolly-I am really sorry-big hugs-glad you feel ok.
Better-hope the meta or in works really soon!!

Welcome mrshopeful,

First of al you need a medal for reading the entire thread and all my moaning :haha::haha::haha:

Glad af is here for you and you can get a diary of cycles going!!

Thanks for your your good luck wishes I too hole it works soon!

A little update from me, I went up to 2 tablets today not getting any side effects apart from on off nausea :sick: but I can cope with that!

Hope everyone else is ok, and keeping safe with all the madness going across the country!!

X x x

Horrible thing to go through Lolly but glad they treated you well and your managing to be positive =o)

Where in Manchester are you Rachel? I'm from Stockport originally my family are still there but not much happened around and about luckily!

How long does it take for Metformin to usually work Betty? Are there test to see if you start to ovulate?

Hope everyone else is ok
x

HeY samie, um they won't monitor me on met which is why I was given it ( that's a whole other rant I won't go into!!)

Once af arrives and goes I will use opk fir the entire cycle to see if I get a surge, I'm not expecting to in the first cycle tbh but I want to know and not just guess...

Who knows it's kind if a wing and a prayer but it's the only one I have because if the stoopid fs!

X x x

Thats crazzzzzzyyyyyy fancy starting something to try solve a problem but then not monitor to see if its working lol what a joke!!!!! Dont know how you havent slapped someone =o)

Least there are opks i suppose! But still crazy!

Yep but it's all down to the postcode lottery again, basically the fs had a too long list so she wittled down and because my BMI is 1 too high for the criteria for clomid she took me off her list.... Even though I'm like 5 lbs away from having a low enough BMI and would well be there and some by the time I'd waited 6-8 mths for an app Grrr :growlmad: she actually said to put me on met because I didn't need monitoring, I don't get it all tbh and the story is way way longer but I cut it down for here :haha::haha:

Im not sure how I haven't slapped anyone tbh, especially when the fs secretary told me that all I need is a little patience!!!!

X x x

Will they put you back on the list when your bmi is that 1 lower!!!!! Grrrr they make me angry.
Is your PCOS because of insulin resistance?
x

Welcome mrs hopeful god dont how u managed to read through the whole thread theres pages of it :haha:

Betty im looking forward to hearing about ur cycle and u never know u mite get a surge in ur first cycle :flower:

Samie im from Middleton not far from Rochdale not sure if you know it. I dont no much of stockport aprat from i drive past it on our way to cChelford wen we go to the auctions markets there for poultry.

How is everyone else doin?

Rachael

Hi Mrs Hopeful...welcome to the thread! :D I did the same thing as you back in December (it took me ages then ;)) and I found it really helpful! Great that Af has come! Good luck to you!

Betty, that is so crappy...must drive you mad! Don't worry though...stuff the fs, you don't need her because the met IS going to work!!! :D

Lolly- hope you are still staying strong and looking forward to your fab holiday!!

Got my 20 week scan in an hour...db and I are off for brekkie first though (yum yum) Will post picture when I'm back. Fx my little man is doing well in there!

Speak later ladies, lots of love xxx

Abbie good luck with your 20 week scan can't wait to see the photo!!

Welcome MrsHopeful - I read the entire thread when I joined too! But it was a lot shorter then well done you! Great af has started looking forward to hearing about your BFP soon!

Seemed to be a lot quieter last night in Manchester no trouble at all thank god!

I am 17 weeks today last few weeks seem to have flown by.
xx

Know rochdale a little, we had friends that had a farm up there that we use to visit and bought our last car from Suzuki rochdale but that's about it lol. Good luck with the scan abbi. I thought the weeks flew by up until about 23 but things are slowing now, but I've only got 7 weeks of work left!!! That's a big commute kix, I'm glad I don't have far to go to work anymore. Welcome Mrs hopeful glad af arrived that's a big part of the wait done!

Wow Samie only 7 weeks of work left! Must feel great how long are you thinking of having off?

I remember we joined this forum at about the same time and feels like a few weeks ago when you got your BFP!

Don't mind the commute normally as don't work normal 9-5 hours so traffic not to bad and I live in Presot which is just off the M62 so if no traffic only 35 mins drive.

xx

Hello :flower:

Abbi good luck with your scan.

I'm going to back to work 2mor for a wee half day then back to normal next week. Got the doctors at 5pm today just to talk things through. Had an up & down week, felt really positive at first then just totally crashed. Couldn't eat sleep or really function but nothings gonna change whats happened so I just have to get on with it. My husband is the best, he has been brilliant.

I think we are going to ntnp for the rest of the year, going straight back to TTC is just too soon. I've got one of my best friends wee babys naming ceremony to go to next week which will be so hard but I cant miss it. Its just so unfair.

Anyway enough of me moaning, betty how are you getting on with the tablets?

The weather is just vile up here just now!

Lolly x

betty really hope the met serves its purpose sure it will :flower:

lolly sorry to hear that, glad ur husband is a good'un though and is really supportive! :) :hugs:

weather is awful here too, wouldnt think it was August! my bday on the 23rd, for once im actually not being a big kid like i usually am so excited haha!

Abbi cant wait to see ur picture! :D
Kix only 3 weeks behind me exactly, and Abbi a week ahead exactly :haha: kinda cool ;)

next appointment is 13th sept with midwife where they do measurements etc at 25 wks, my friend had hers and she is measuring 28 at her 25 weeks, so they are basing that on her being 3 weeks ahead! at my last mw apptment i was 15+6 and measuring 17cm.
not sure if it does mean anything though??

aww samie ur having a while off before due date then? think that would make it drag more for me i'm off from 23rd dec and due on 29th lol, thats plan at moment anyway, providing that i dont get advised to be off before, and that they dont arrive early!

x

aww Lolly stay strong and glad ur husband is looking after u.
Its really started dragging for me from about 26 weeks but wen u think how fast its gone already 9 weeks is nothing till my little Lily is here. :happydance:
looking forward to seeing your scan pic abbie :thumbup:

im finishing work in bout 6 weeks im still full time at the minute and in 6 weeks mite cut down to a 3 day week for 3 weeks providing the little one doesnt come early. dont think i can sit at home id get bored im so used to bein out of the house and busy i wouldnt have a clue wot to do with all the spare time lol

Rachael

Hi girls...back from the scan, all is well - measuring fine and everything just as it should be! Here is the picture:-

Lolly- I think ntnp is the best thing to do, will take the pressure off a bit for you! Really hope you get your bfp again asap!!

Abbi xx

Attachments

• P1000628.jpg
    P1000628.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Im finishing at 35 weeks got 5 week hols to take, bit earlier than i initially thought but being with labouring ladies for 12 hours a day is hard going and being on my feet all day doesnt get any easier. If im not delivering babies im on the post/antenatal ward which is non stop some days so decided to finish a little earlier. I'll be bored but look forward to sleeping lots =o)
Im going back to work on June 11th as thats when the full pay pretty much runs out so cant afford the smp, wouldnt even cover the mortgage!

It still only feels like 5 minutes that i stopped taking Cerezette 3rd Jan and here i am 6 months pregnant crazy really!

The measurements should measure the amount of weeks you are. We measure from the top of the fundus to the pubic bone, if you measure 4cms bigger/smaller you should be referred for a growth scan the check the size of the baby!

Lolly it will happen for you soon and taking that pressure off sounds like a good idea x

xx

evening ladies :flower:

lolly thanks for asking, i have gone up to two tabs a day now and still no bad tummy :happydance: just been getting nausea :sick: but its nothing i cant cope with....

glad your hubby has been looking after you well and you just go at the speed you feel comfortable when the time is right you will know :hugs:

Abbie i sooo hope your right because i dont think i would want to see the fs now after being bumped from the list for 5lbs:dohh:

beautiful scan pic, glad all is well with bubbs :thumbup:

hay thanks i hope it serves its purpose too, i will keep you all updated on it!

sorry if i forgot anyone :winkwink:

hope your all ok
x x x

Thanks girls...spent yesterday evening compiling a list of things that we need for the baby on excel with prices and links to things that I want! Feel very organised now...just have to buy it all! Eeeeek!

Betty- at least the nausea is giving you practice for when you get your bfp! ;)

Oh and I forgot:-when we went for the scan yesterday my db was dressed for work and for some reason people kept thinking he was a doctor! He was given a doctor's discount in the restaurant and when someone saw him eating a sandwich in the hallway they said 'eating on the job are we?' hahaha! It was so funny!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"