The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi ladies

Welcome Coco and Hopeful :)

My af finished on monday but then had some spotting wed til yesterday but taking it all in my stride and remaining positive :)

We have got a family party this afternoon so at least I can have some wine and their will be kiddies to cuddle so a perfect afternoon :) :)

Hope you all have fab weekends

Big hugs xx

Aww moomoo, glad to hear your taking it all in your stride :) the family party sounds good and it's always good to cuddle kiddies!

I think I would go mad without my nieces and nephews to squeeze :haha:

Xx x

welcome coco,

how is everyone? i had some cramps yesterday and sharp pains that were only every 20 mins lasting less than a minute. scared me it did as it wasnt painful just very very uncomfortable i also went very emotional and just burst out crying i couldnt talk without crying. i had some backache yesterday morning but that disappeared then i got this about half 5. anyway i went and had some tea and a warm bath and i did feel better. Slept all night with no problems and nothing this morning so im guessing they were braxton hicks. as i have neva done this before it scared me as i dont no what is normal and what isnt.

hope evryone else is ok

Rachael

aww rachael that must of been scary, glad your ok today..... does sound like it could of been bh, my friend always used to say they were uncomfortable at times...

try and take it easy :hugs:

x x x

Hi Everyone,

Rachael hope you're ok - did you ring mid wife or doctor? Hope it's all gone now - every little thing I worry about and I had some mild cramping for about an hour last week which was worrying me but it stopped and all seems fine now.

Welcome Cocoa - sure you will be back to your normal cycle soon took me about 7 weeks before my first af then they were pretty regular. I came of Cerazette on New Years Day and got my BFP in May - fell pregnant end of April so not that long really although it feels like forever when you want it so badly. Lots of luck!

I didn't get measured at my 16 week appointment - not going to even try and do it myself as will get confused I think.

Got my friends wedding party tonight really looking forward to it - it's actually her first year anniversary as they had a really small wedding last year so a bit unusual. She is in the RAF and he is in the army and she fell pregnant last year so they decided to do the wedding a year early so as they weren't posted too far from each other (apparently regardless of if you have a baby if you are not married and in the forces you can be posted to other sides of the county). They had a miscarriage which was really sad but she is now pregnant again and about 22 weeks so all good and they had already booked this year so didn't want to loose the deposit etc.

Anyway enough rambling from me!!

xxx

Hi ladies!

My waters broke at 4am, contractions are starting and I'm in the hosp because of high blood pressure. Hoping they will let me go home for a bit soon!

Scary stuff !!

Take care all xx

Oohh good luck jax!!! Exciting stuff. Not long till you get to meet your little man hopefully xx

Aww wow jax good luck and hope your little man doesn't keep you waiting too long!!!

X x x

Thanks for the good luck wishes cos af arrived today :happydance: which is a big relief. Oh can't seem to work out why I'm so pleased

Good luck jax hope it all goes well

Aww cocoa that's fab! I remember being super elated when I got my first one!!
Can't say the same these days!!

How you doing pink?

X x x

Hey all! Thomas John was born at 4pm today, weighing in 8lb 12oz! Born in the birthing pool, wasn't planned but I'd hate to think how long I'd have gone on a bed. Managed to stay at home till 5cm dilated and then did the last 5cm in the pool in little over 2 hours. I'll put a pic up when I go home, still at hosp at the mo.

Wishing super baby dust and labour dust to all the cerazette girls xxx

Aww congrats jax, what a super weight well done you!

X x x

Congratulations Jax!! Gorgeous name and well done you for posting updates on here can't wait to see a pic of your little man.
xxxx

Congratulations jax!

Hope everyone is well.

My body still thinks it's pregnant which is such a horrible feeling, can't wait to get negative pregnancy test which I never thot I'd hear myself say! I think it takes a week or 2, I done one this morning and it was super positive. When we get our negative test we have decided to just try again and seemingly your meant to have an extra fertile patch after a miscarriage?! I just hope it doesn't take another year to get pregnant again!

Lolly x

im fine thanks betty, hoping af will be on time this month due wed but not feeling hopeful.
Hope you get a speedy bfp lolly :) x
Since coming or cerazette i get really bad spots its horrible. i feel like a teenager xx

ive thought water birth but i have no idea really, depends on circumstances nearer the time etc.

cocoa glad af arrived :)

yay congrats jax how lovely!! and a great weight too! :)

aww lolly :flower: hope that you get your sticky bfp soon!

Hay x

Sorry girls I had to go to work!

Hay:- I wasn't measured at my 16 week app. I think it may have been because I actually had it at 14 weeks as both te midwife and I were going away. I'm unsure about the birth, I wouldn't mind trying a water birth but if I am honest I think I will be on the bed with an epi! Will try my best to go as far as I can without it bit I have a pretty low pain threshold so I'm pretty sure I will need one. I had considered pethidine instead but a few people I know who had it said that it made them feel quite out of it and so they can't remember everything. What about you?

Cocoa - welcome to the thread. As you will see from us many pregnant ladies on here cerazette isn't all bad. You may have to wait a while to get back to normal though, I never did before my bfp! It took me six weeks for my first af to arrive and then my cycles were irregular and pretty long (around 45 days). The month I got my bfp (in April and I stopped cerazette in December) I used agnus castus:- I ovulated earlier and my cycle was shorter so I really recommend it if you have problems. I also used a cbfm so I cheated a little! Ha! Expensive but well worth it in my book.

Anyway...good morning ladies!

Xx

Congratulations jax thats brilliant and a good weight :happydance: cant wait to see some pics i have requested a water birth but the midwife sed its just first come first serve :cry: so im hoping they will be empty on the day i go into labour :thumbup:

Lolly hope u get ur BFP and i have heard u r quite fertile after a miscarriage but do they not tell u to wait so long before trying again? im not sure.

I have been to the doctors as i was very uncomfortable and still getting a few pains it seems i have a water infection so i am on antibiotics for a week and if i still hav the symptoms i have to go bak. They sed it can be quite normal to get a water infection but it can be dangerous and can bring on early labour so glad i got it checked out.

Rachael

I think I will do the same Hay...I don't think I would stick to any plans I make anyway! ha!

Congrats Jax...you must be so pleased. Well done you! How did you find the water birth? Did it ease the pain much?

Lolly- I have heard that you are extra fertile after a miscarriage too so it is worth a try! Really hope you get your bfp again soon :D

Hope you are ok Rachael..keep us updated!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->