The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

not sure betty as mine has changed back to my orginal ticker a few times today

Rachael

Rachel what a load of crap I would be so annoyed - have you had to re-schedule?

It's been a bit quiet on here over the last few days hope everyone is ok.

Betty well done on losing the weight that's brilliant how long did it take you and what did you do? Exercise? Change your eating? I am dreading losing weight after the baby - I have always been really lucky with my weight but used to exercise loads. Before we got married I was in the gym 3 times a week and played hockey and went swimming so was really toned and a size 8 / 10. I am a size 10 now (except huge new pregnancy boobs and ever growing tummy! :haha: ) but I am thinking that I am really going to have to work at toning back up as I haven't done any real exercise for the last year or so and noticed a massive difference after stopping the gym.

Oh well will all be worth it! We are going to Santorini in 2 weeks and I am feeling so chubby!!

xx

they rung me and re booked me in for today at 1pm. This time i only waited 10 mins and it was my midwife that i usually see so i was happy. There is a midwife there that always rushes you in and out and makes you feel like a nuisence for asking a few questions.
Well done betty loosing your weight must have missed that post :-(

Rachael

Well done betty that's really good fingers crossed you'll get your bfp real soon. Me n oh have been doing weight watchers since feb he's lost over 2 stone and I've lost 1 and a half. Think oh is looking forward to me getting pregnant as he thinks he'll be able to eat for 3 lol. My af has flown today yipee xx

thanks ladies, i have been doing slimming world and wii zumba :haha: i also have a crosstrainer at home as we cant afford for me to go to the gym like i used to :(

im hoping the met will help me some more as i find its super easy to gain weight but not so eay to loose it which i always assumed was just me but it is prob helped by the PCOS!

Kix, im sure the baby weight will fall off if you are lucky with weight im sure you will be fine! are you planning to bf? that helps the weight to drop off i hear and also to tone the tummy :thumbup:

well done coco thats fab!!, lol about eating for three :haha: at least after you can both loose the 'baby weight' together!!

it has been quiet again in here, anyone know when honey gets back?? hoe she is having a good time!

lolly how are you doing??

x x x x

I havent got much to say at the min =o)
Im just working non stop, who would have thought so many people wanted babies!

Roll on maternity leave
x

Well at least all these people wanting babies keep you outta mischief eh samie!

X x

hi everyone, well done on the weight loss betty.
Im doing ww and xbox zumba. ive lost 6lbs in 2 weeks so pleased with that. Im going to change ticker to last cylce days because af hasnt turned up for the 28 days. who knows.
Been to the pub tonight and had a yummy burger then shared a big chocolate icecream sundae but dont think i waited long enough for dinner to settle down. Now im feeling a little iffy after zumba xx

Ooh sounds lovely pink:thumbup: well done on losing the weight!!

Are you going to test pink?

Don't ya just wish we could open ourselves up and have a look to see what's going on.... A little like a car bonnet :haha::haha:

X x x

Morning!

I'm good betty, the bleeding has finally went away thank god!! just have to wait to get a negative pregnancy test now & we can try again, I had no idea it took this long to get all the hormones out your system. So it will be back to ttc yet again, I just hope it doesn't take another bloody year. I will be SO worried the next time I never wanna go through that again it was horrendous!

I'm MEGA busy with work just now so its good that I'm so busy, How you getting on with the training Betty??

Lolly x

Hey girls, sorry I have been very busy! Have my first weekend off in weeks this week and I can't bloody wait!! :D Gonna go to babiesrus with my db tomorrow and look at furniture sets! Have to work 6pm-11.30pm tonight though which is a bit rubbish! :(

I have started ticking things off my baby list, just bought the car seat and we have chosen the pushchair (which matches) which we will get that in a few more weeks. Exciting!

Well done you Betty, I wish I had that sort of dedication for losing weight. I have always been quite lucky with my weight but I have a feeling it's down to good genes and my age as I eat like a pig! ;) I will definitely have to change my ways after the birth...fx breast feeding helps.

Aw Lolly...I am glad you are keeping busy. I really hope that your bfp is just around the corner! Did you do anything special the month you got your bfp? :D

xxxx

Ah lolly glad your doing ok, it's great your busy at work, I had no idea it took so long for the hormones to leave.... Do you have any follow ups at all?
I'm sure it won't take you another year!! I'm sure your bfp is just round the corner!!

Training is going ok, think it's taking me longer because my mind is so full :haha:

Thanks kix I seriously needed to loose it lol it's the keeping it off bit that's the hard bit!
That's a Nasty late shift you have! Don't envy you that!! Are you finding it more difficult now your over half way?

X x x

It's pretty horrible yes!! I am finding it difficult now too, it is worse because my lo is so active at night and first thing in the morning so it can be difficult getting to sleep and then he wakes me up early. Staying up until past midnight is so hard without a lie in. All good practice for when he is here I guess! ;)

Luckily I finish work at the end of October so it's not too long to go!

xx

Abbi the only thing I did different was not try lol!

I hope its just round the corner but I really hope I don't miscarry again!

Betty when you gonna sit part 1?

Lolly x

Well try and take a relaxed approach again and maybe it will work! I hope so too...you would be so so unlucky to have that happen to you again so think positive! :D xx

Aww abbie not too much longer to go.... Remind me what you do?

Lolly I am hopefully going to sit it in the next month or 2 depending on finances! Just hope I pass it first time I am so over it now lol!

I'm sure your next pregnancy will be absolutely fine lolly, try not to worry too much ( easier said than done I know!!)

X x x

Well, at the moment I am temping Betty. I recently completed my law degree so I am taking a year out on maternity and then will get back to a career. I'm not sure what I will do but I have plenty of time to think about it, possibly a paralegal or something in HR. It's a little scary taking a career break before I have even started properly but it was the best decision all round!

In the meantime though I just took a temp job at RAC (taking breakdown calls) to get a bit of extra money for my lo and to help my db out. Luckily, I will have worked enough weeks to qualify for maternity allowance (because I obv won't get smp) so all being well I will have a little extra money when lo is here too. I am also being taxed incorrectly at the mo so will be getting a nice little payout for that once it has all been sorted! :D

xx

I'm so annoyed!!!!!

My doctor told me to keep doing pregnancy tests as need to obviously get a negative test before we can try and again and I just done a test just now and its still STRONG positive. This is the worst feeling ever I had no idea it was gonna take this long to get rid of hormones!!!!!!!!! Its an internet cheapie as well which are crap but the line is SO strong. Clearly I know I'm not pregnant but I just wish it would all piss off & get out my system!!!!!!!

Never thought Id ever want a negative test so much, its so unfair :cry: sorry for being a pain and moaning but I cant believe I had to be one of the unlucky ones & have this happen to me, I just feel so hard done by after trying for over a year then this to happen, Its just never gonna happen :cry:

Lolly x

sending you hugs lolly, hoping you get to try soon.xx
Betty- I tested with a digi and got bfn, I was expecting it tbh because thats all i had in the flat and now that ive changed my ticker i might not even be late yet.
Ive got work the weekend to 2-10, only 3 more weekends after this one and its holiday time yey cant wait.
I know i havent been off the pill long but its horrible waiting, you think its going to be so easy the get pregnant and it gets you down when it doesnt happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->