The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww lolly glad your going to try again, is it normal to still be getting super positives? Should they not be getting lighter?

Pink, glad your ok, hope af is either on time or late for good reasons :winkwink:

I am so effed off with my stupid broken body today, was due af Friday bit started spotting thurs so thought great she is early :thumbup: but noooooo.... Cd f***ing 42 today and still only tiny bits of spotting! I am so confused.... My cycles are getting worse and worse I could just scream!

Sorry for the mass negativity but I am so fed up with trying to be perky when all I really wanna do is :cry:
X x x

aww Betty big :hugs: i can understand how annoying it must be!!
hope af arrives soon, our bodies do n half make life difficult at times, and trick us into thinkin things!!

x

Try not to worry Betty..maybe it is just your body getting used to the met? It may take a while for everything to settle down? Can met alter your af in any way? Maybe the spotting is af but the met has made it lighter? I am not sure how it all works but it's just an idea?

xx

Um I don think I have been on it long enough for it to mess yet, could be wrong...

It's supposed to regulate me, the spotting isn't enough for it to even be a light af it's literally tiny tiny!

X x x

That is strange! Well just see how you go an if it doesn't clear up book in with your doctor, maybe she will have some answers? Or try talking to some other met users? I bet there are lots on here! :D xx

That's a fab Idea, there is a met club in ltttc think I'll pop by there later!!

X x x

Betty hope you're ok and that your cycles start regulating soon - maybe the met will take a month or so to work? Not sure but talking to other girls on met is a great idea as they will be able to tell you how long it took them to get regular cycles - plus bet there is loads of success stories to make you feel postive again.

I love the idea of a water birth think I'm going to put that on my birthing plan too - but will try not to get too stuck on the idea as don't want to be stressed if I can't have it on the day!

Anyone know where you can get good maternity pants for work and maternity jeans? Next have loads on line but I wanted to try some on?xxx

No problem Betty...hope you get some answers :D I don't Kix, need some myself...whenever I go into the store they only have a limited range and I like to try them on too. I did by some work trousers online though and they are great, they are called confident curves from littlewoods. They aren't maternity but they may as well be because they have an elasticated waist so they fit over my bump great. Won't buy jeans online though, I am very particular about the fit! ;)

xx

I got my work pants from Asda they are just black but they do the job!

i got my work ones 1 pair from ebay and another pair from new look, they are really nice the new look ones. dorothy perkins do nice jeans they also had a sale too, mamalicious ones are also nice.

i have only bought one pair of jeans, my standard jeans i usually wear are really low cut so they are ok, and i live in leggings anyway so i have just bought longline vests which were also from newlook for like £4 and they have the ruched sides which fit bump well they're really nice and bargain!!

xx

Thanks everyone - didn't think of New Look might have a look in there. I work in Manchester city centre so there is a huge Next in the Arndale centre and I am hoping they might have a selection in there as all other smaller ones don't have any maternity clothes in.

Hope all is ok with everyone.xx

well no af for me today, Im going to try and get to cd31 then test.
I think af will just be late, havent really thought about it so cant say ive been stressing about it xx

Pink, I think your right to wait a few days, saves any guessing eh!

Still no af for me and the spotting has stopped :shrug: who knows what's happening! I made an appointment with my doc so going to discuss all this with her!

Today is the first day at full dose 3 tablets for me so far so good :dance:

How is everyone else?

X x x

o my gosh the NHS is the biggest load of crap ever. Had a midwife appointment booked for 10.40am yesterday wen i got there the lady on the desk said the midwife is running a little late, just go on the down corridor and take a seat if there is no seats ill bring you one down, which straight away made me think god how late is she running.
Anyway there were no seats but i prefer to stand anyway as it hurts my back and lily was under my ribs so standing is more comfortable. The midwife started shouting people in, i couldnt hear who she was shouting as i was rite up the other end and ppl were goin in so clearly she hadnt shouted my name yet. I was sat there till 12.05pm and still hadnt been called in then a chinese couple that came in well after me went in so i got up and walked out i said to the lady on the desk i still hadnt been seen and i had been there an hour and a half. she went down to see the midwife and she said o i must have missed her somewhere along the line but im pretty sure i called her and no one got up. Y would i sit there and not get up wen i heard my name the stupid woman. to say i was mad is an understatement i nearly burst into tears as my horomones are all over the place. Not to mentions i had to be somewhere at 2pm and it was over an hour and a half away so i was late for that too!!!

Sorry rant over just wanted to express my disgust at the midwife :cry:

whats happened to my signiture???? i didnt put that there.
sorry how is everyone?

Rachael

Hey betty I was just reading your post and I think what you are taking sounds like something a daughter of my friend at work has recently been prescribed. This girl is very overweight and had pcos i believe and was told this tablet would help her lose weight. She had to increase the amount of tablets she took each week. Anyway this was middle of july and last week she found out she was pregnant. When she went to docs to confirm the pregnancy she was told that she was 5 weeks pregnant and that the tablets were to help her conceive not to lose weight. I hope this gives you abit of hope. Xx

Aww sorry to hear that Rachael, the medical world seems to be getting busier and busier! I made an app with my gp and it's two weeks away and that was the first avaliable one!
She ALWAYS runs late too, like if your app is at 10 you know your safely gonna be there waiting at least 30 mins to go in!

Hope the appointment went well when you did get in :thumbup:

What happened to your signature?
X x x

Hey betty I was just reading your post and I think what you are taking sounds like something a daughter of my friend at work has recently been prescribed. This girl is very overweight and had pcos i believe and was told this tablet would help her lose weight. She had to increase the amount of tablets she took each week. Anyway this was middle of july and last week she found out she was pregnant. When she went to docs to confirm the pregnancy she was told that she was 5 weeks pregnant and that the tablets were to help her conceive not to lose weight. I hope this gives you abit of hope. Xx

Thanks for sharing this, I really hope I can fall into the category of lucky ones who fall quickly! I have been trying a LONG time now!!

I have lost 2stone 10 lbs so far and hopinng the met will help that to carry on (although in reality I don't have much further to go :dance: )

X x x

aww rachael how annoying! when i go to my midwife appointments they are just at doctors surgery and usually seen on time so haven't had to experience this thank god!

my signature is the same, the website is doing maintenance work so should be back to normal soon, seen lots of peoples the same lol xx

What's with the nest sig thingy?

I'm wondering if the site you got your tickers from has a glitch?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->