The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww lolly, I dunno what to suggest.... Have you been back to the doc? Seems odd that your not bleeding and still getting pos hpt? Maybe ask over in mc support see what others think? Your not a pain your entitled to have a vent! Lord knows I do it enough :haha:

Aww pink, mayb e it's just too early? if your cycle is varying... You have your hold to look forward to, where are you off to? What do you do for work?

My af is still AWOL and I have zero signs I'm going to get it any time soon! I oficially hate PCOS!!

Anyone got plans this weekend? I am cutting hair tomorrow for my bro and his 3 boys as he gets married next weekend!!

X x x

I work in a & e ward as a receptionist so very intersting job lol. We are of to weymouth sept 17 th, our first family holiday.
Did they docs say how long to wait for af? do you have to go back to them ?
xx

Hiya girls...I am in a brilliant mood today. I have the whole weekend off, going to babiesrus this afternoon AND db & I just found that our rental application on a new house has been accepted!! :D I CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE!!!! New house is just lovely and one of the bedrooms is already a little boy's room so it is painted blue! Just wanted to share my excitement as things have been a little dull for me lately and I have been so worried that we wouldn't find a house in time...

How are you all? Betty I'm sorry you are still having trouble, give it a little time...I am sure the met will start working for you really soon.

Lolly- the positive hpt's must be awful, maybe leave it for a week before testing again so that there is more chance that it will be back to neg?

Pink-I bet that job is brilliant! I have always been interested in working in the hospital!

xxx

yeah it is abbi, theres times i think i dont want to work but pretty much most off the time the shift goes quick, xx

Hey there, we had to come back from Germany 4 days early :( My waters broke yesterday lunchtime, went to the hospital in Germany and they wanted to strap me to a bed for a few wks, had lots of checks and after they frightened poor dear husband by telling him baby could come while we're on the road and would almost probably die. Had 1st steroid jab to mature lungs in case he arrives imminently and supposed to have 2nd jab this afternoon but not sure it will be at the right time as even though I rang them first thing this morning doctor has to write script obviously 8hrs notice isnt enough :wacko: Anyway waters have now stopped leaking so I'm hoping that is good sign and he's as active as usual. Scan yesterday was good and uk hospital won't scan as routine so no way of knowing if fluid still ok today? Havnt had chance to read all posts since I've been away, hope you're all well xxx

Oh Honey that is terrible, are you ok? How did you get back? Why aren't the hospital doing more? They need to check the fluid! I really hope baby stays in there as long as possible for you! xx

aww wow pink thats pretty cool, would so love to do that! although i cant do vomit at all so prob not the best place for me to work :haha: i havent been to the docs yet its not for a couple of weeks :wacko: my gp is part time and super popular!

thanks abbie im hanging in there i can cope with most things but feeling :sick: i dont like lol..... i know it will all be worth it in the end tho!!!

aww honey im so sorry to hear that, i hope they start to take better care of you, that must be quite scary tho not being in the uk.... silly doc making your oh scared like that! hope your resting up please keep us posted!!

x x x

Honey are you back in the UK now? The hospital should have put some plan in place like antibiotics and monitoring etcetc...... hope they have xx

Hey girls, yes I'm back in the UK, we drove back that night. Went to my local hospital yesterday afternoon and had ctg done which they were very happy with, had bloods done everything good there too. Also had 2nd jab for lungs. On antibiotics every 8hrs, set alarm for 2am!! The water had completely stopped leaking for 6-8hrs but it started lightly again last night :( They are ringing me in the morning to arrange scan tomorrow so once I know exact amount of water still there I will have an idea of how much longer he may be staying in there! As I'm only trickling if I drink plenty I should be able to manage as the amniotic fluid does keep replenishing until 35wks, I'll be over the moon to get to 34wks as baby was estimated 3lb15oz when germany scanned me so should be around 4 1/2lb by then and be able to come straight home.
xx

aww honey hope baby stays there for as long as possible, that must have been really scary.

Rachael

Honey I'll keep everything crossed for you that you can keep him topped up and he stays put for a few more weeks!! Come on baby bear hang in there till your bigger and stronger!

X x x

Yes Honey...everything crossed for you! :D

Woke up this morning feeling really sick, I have thrown up but still feel nauseous and I am a little worried. I don't feel ill in myself (no headache/fever etc) but I can't shake this sick feeling? Do you think it might be possible that it's morning sickness this late on?

xxx

Hey!

Honey I hope your ok you must have got such a fright :hugs:

Abbi I hope the sickness goes away for you :flower:

I'm just heading off to my friends wee girls naming ceremony which I'm dreading as there be like a million babies there I know me and DH are gonna get all the usual "when will it be you two" rubbish from people!

Going out for dinner after & then to see the inbetweeners film so I cant wait for that as its the funniest show ever!!

Hopefully catch up with you all later

Lolly x

Hi everyone,
Yes gave me a huge fright! I am not leaking anymore and it definitely makes a difference how much I move around, too much and I start to leak again. Yes sickness is normal morning sickness on my daughter it came back right at the very end was horrid :(
Lolly I hope the naming ceremony isn't too bad for you and OH. Enjoy meal and film :)

Thanks girls, it's so weird as ms was almost non-existent in the first tri! Thought I had escaped it! :( Ohhh Lolly so jealous, can't wait to see it myself! Hope ceremony isn't too bad and you have a lovely evening! Honey - keep us updated! xx

Glad your being looked after now honey. Sickness abbi.... is that something that's meant to stop lol! Our friends had their baby a few days ago. She was a booked homebirth, laboured at home then ended up being transferred in and having a c section but baby is here safely x

Aww lolly hope the Service was ok for you today! I so wanna see the inbetweeners film!

Abbie hope you feel better soon :flower:

Honey glad your being looked after! Hope your Resting up!

X x x

Hi everyone!

Honey hope he stays for few weeks longer!

Abbi I was sick few weeks ago, but just the once haven't been since! Do sometimes feel it though mainly when travelling as passenger!

Lolly I hope naming ceremony went ok. :hugs: it's my birthday tuesday and we r going to c inbetweeeners then I love it so many people have said film is amazing and so so funny so can't wait!

X

Hi there, I stumbled upon this forum because I came of cerazette 9 weeks ago purely because I kept messing it up. Thing is I have not had AF since! AND I had unprotected sex nrly 5 weeks ago, what do you think the chances of me bring pregnant are? Im nearly to scared to do a test. :(

Hi Everyone, not been on since last week and just catching up on the posts.

Honey hope you're ok and little baby hangs on in there a bit longer! It must have been awful for you especially being in another country :hugs:

Abbie hope you're not too sick and brill news on your new house when do you move?

Hope the naming ceremony was ok Lolly x x

Nothing to tell you really from me - having a few aches when I have been sat in one position for a long time but not bad enough to complain about, although I did cough last night which really hurt seemed to strain my lower ab??

Haven't felt any movement over the last 3 or 4 days but was feeling flutters before that - is it normal to feel things on and off at the moment?

Welcome Jooly - are you ttc? you could be pregnant you never know - took most people around 7 - 9 weeks to get first af after cerezzete though.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->