The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks girls...seems normal enough then! I feel a bit better today (well my appetite is back so that is good enough for me) ;)

Kix-we move in 10th of September or 10th October. We are supposed to give landlord a months notice from the next rent month (september) but because we may have someone ready to move in and take over he said we might not have to! I want to be in there now, I am so excited :D I get that pain too especially if I cough..I think it is round ligament pain? Also, it is totally normal at 18 weeks to have movement like that. At 19 weeks I started worrying that the baby was moving a lot less (I wasn't feeling flutters as much as I had been) but after about 5 days he got active again. Maybe get yourself a doppler? Using that always puts my mind at rest!

Jooly- welcome to the thread, 9 weeks is normal to not have af after cerazette but it doesn't harm to do a test! It is better to find out so go for it!

xxxx

Thanks Abbie you've put my mind at rest now - ooh exciting on the house move must feel great having a nice new home for baby!

I am making hubby do all sorts of jobs to the house at the mo so it's perfect for baby arriving - once everything else is sorted we will then do the nursery can't wait!

xxx

No problem - I know exactly how you feel because I was really stressing out, nothing to worry about though. Are you excited for you scan?

And yes, sooooooooo exciting! We will get the nursery sorted as soon as we move in, I think once we are there and his room is all set up it will feel so much more real. I wish December would bloody hurry up! ;) What are your nursery plans? Colours/themes etc?

xxxx

where abouts are you moving to abbi?
Well af would be due today but no sign yet and ic bfn. im not getting hopes up anyway. You know when just have that feeling xx

Kix I didn't feel anything really until I was about 19+6. but because they are so small they say it's normal to feel them on and off I feel mine move everyday now it's lovely. O watch my belly and can see it move too, can't feel them on the outside properly just yet though, my bf can't wait to be able to feel it.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Hay x

welcome jooly, i can only echo what the the other lovely ladies have said in that its perfectly normal to not have had af yet! :thumbup: hope your not waiting too much longer, are you ttc?

abbie super exciting about the move :dance: are you upsizing or just changing location??

aww pink hang in there hope your not in limbo too long!!

honey how are you doing?? :hugs:

lolly hope your ok chick :flower:

no news from me today :wacko:

x x x

Pink:- don't lose hope!! Think positive!! :D we are moving to tettenhall wood. Do you know it? My mum and dad live in Codsall so it's closer to them which I am pleased about.

Betty- you could say it is an upsize yes. We currently live in a duplex apartment which is pretty big but the new place is a house, is slightly bigger, has a garden and drive. We wanted to move as the stairs to ours would be a nightmare and a house is more family suited! No more parties! Haha! Location is much better too so I just can't wait!!

Xxx

Ah that's lovely, never seen inside a duplex apartment.... Is it like a maisonette? Sure we have some round here with all the new builds going on:thumbup:

Blooming raining here today! Booooo!

X x x

yey i know tettnehall wood its nice there. xx
ok i know i havent been off pill for that long but did any of you see the docs just to see if there is anything they can do ??xx

Hey there,
I'm so fed up :( Hubby and kids being so wonderful doing everything but only getting up to go to the loo is driving me mad now. My waters are still leaking in trickles here and there so desperately drinking as much as I can to replenish lost fluid. Called them yesterday about a scan and after calling 4 numbers and having been told I was to wait for a call from them, they had in fact been waiting for me to call so good job I did. She said they would do a scan then I'd see Mrs Keirans team, I said who is she and she said my consultant, I said no I'm under Mr Abdelmajeed. Oh right then you just as well come for a scan tomorrow then she said. I mentioned that I hadn't been scanned since friday in Germany and there they would have scanned me every day and she said no we only scan once a week twice at the very most, I asked if waters still leaking how do we know if he's got enough left in there and that he's ok, she said if he's moving he's fine. Cannot believe the difference in the level of care, I do think maybe they were very over precautious in Germany but jesus here they couldn't give a monkey's nuts!
Anyone who has got this far through my post, well done :haha: Sorry for the incredibly long moaning rant. I am very grateful that he's hanging on in there, just a bit fed up.
Hope you all have a nice day xx

Not quite Betty- it is still part of an apartment block (a small one) but because it occupies the top left hand corner it has the most space and a roof terrace. It's in a really old building with huge windows and ridiculously high ceilings...it's actually lovely, but good for a couple not for my lo! Also my weird neighbour has taken to hanging her clothes over the banister on the stairs to dry (much to everyone's distaste) so living around other people is starting to get on my nerves. My db is going to have a word with her so that she moves them when people come round to view it because it is VERY off- putting! Silly woman! ;)

Pink I went to the doctors actually but he wasn't the most help. Tbf the doctor I saw is known for being a bit of a prick so I am not surprised that he didn't want to help. He basically just told me that it takes a while, offered me a hpt (which I had obv already done a million times) and said to come back in a few weeks if no improvement and he will run some tests. That would have been fine but he did it all in this attitude like I was bothering him for even being there! BUT:- when I got home from the docs (feeling all defeated I might add) af came! :D

If you have a good doctor to go to it may be worth letting them know as they may be able to help. At the very least they will be aware of the situation so if you do have problems you will have got the ball rolling a little quicker! You never know, your trip to the docs may just trigger af like me! ;)

xxx

Honey hope you're ok you must be so worried and rant away that's what this forum is for - don't blame you one bit. I can't believe they are so relaxed about it but I guess they must know what they're doing they wouldn't put baby's life at risk but it's so annoying. Your not working are you? Did they give you a date for a scan in the end is it definatley 2moro?

Pink don't give up how long have you been ttc now? I didn't go to the docs just kept trying and waiting - think it took a while for my cycle to get back to normal properly and I reckon I was ovulating on a different day than I thought but who knows. It will defo happen for you :hugs:

Hay thanks for your comments yesterday - lovely having you and Abbie due so close and a few weeks ahead so I can pester with questions ha x

how you doing Betty?xxx

Pink i think docs will probably just say its normal and that our bodies are all very different in how quickly/slowly they get back to normal but if you want to you could give it a go! :flower:

betty its not too bad here today looks like it will rain though, finishing work at 4pm today as its my birthday hehe :D and off to see inbetweeners, cant wait to see it!

Honey i hope they scan you asap and can put your mind at rest :) :thumbup: and that you are doing ok!

Lolly how are you?

Abbi your new place sounds great :D kix thats no prob, it is ideal us being close hehe. :haha:

Hay x

:cake: Happy Birthday Hay!!!

Enjoy the inbetweeners we are going next week can't wait!

xx

Hey girls, thanks for your good wishes scan at 2ish.
:cake: Hay have a good un!!!
xx

Aww honey, sorry your not feeling happy, it must be super boring tho! Did they confirm scan time for you? Rant away we are here for you :hugs:

Pink I went to docs after 10 mths a d she started to take bloods etc but wouldn't 'do' anything til a year trying! His long have you been off now?

Ah I see Abbie sounds lovely but like you say need a house for a lo! Do you own it? The lady with her washing sounds like a selfish so and so!

Lou happy birthday hay :cake: hope you have a fab day, I would love to see inbetweeners looks super funny!!

X x x

happy Birthday Hay! Have a fab day! :D

Honey good luck and keep us posted!

And Betty, no we don't own it (luckily) but if we get someone to take over the lease straight away we don't have to give our landlord a month's notice and can move out in September rather than October! :D

xx

Hey honey feeling good now much better only occasionally :sick: feeling washes over but mostly ok, if I do get side affects it's after my third one of the day but that makes my days does 1500mg so not suprising really!

But it will all be so worth it in the end!

You will have had your scan by now hope all is ok!!

Abbie that's cool, your landlord seems reasonable! Hope you find someone :flower:

X x x

thanks everyone

hope scan went ok honey! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g