• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Day 32 and :happydance: af is here. Woo hoo. I noticed yesterday the cramps and back ache were back but different they were just like I used to get before af so I had a feeling it was coming soon. Wonder if that means my opk was wrong as it was only 12 days ago.
Now the question now is do I treat this as a withdraw bleed and my next one as a proper one?

Xxx

Day 32 and :happydance: af is here. Woo hoo. I noticed yesterday the cramps and back ache were back but different they were just like I used to get before af so I had a feeling it was coming soon. Wonder if that means my opk was wrong as it was only 12 days ago.
Now the question now is do I treat this as a withdraw bleed and my next one as a proper one?

Xxx

woohoo! yay for af!

12 day LP is quite sufficient hun... mine is around 12 days too, so I would say you did ovulate when you thought.

Yes I'd treat it has proper af seeing as it's so long since you stopped the pill. I didn't have a bleed right away just an af 7 weeks later and it was af b/c I know I'd ovulated 12 days before :) x

Woo hoo Angie! :happydance:

Your soooooooo lucky wish it was me!

Lolly x

Hi,

Hope everyone is ok...I'm new to this site, sooo glad I found it, I don't feel so much of a freak now! I can't beleive the side affects of coming off the dreaded Cerazette!!!!!

A bit about me ( I will try to keep it short!)..

-I was on Cerazette for approx 3yrs & depot jab before that, didn't have periods on either (although had a couple inbetween changing over)

-Came off C in November '09 (on wedding day) to try and get my body in a 'cycle' b4 TTC so that's 8 months ago now..

- In December I had cramping pains so severe I thought perhaps it was something serious (ie. eptopic) so went to walk in centre, did test and was negative. Went to GP who said it was just my ovaries trying to kickstart after so long on the pill and that it could take upto 6months to get my period.

- Had really bad cramping pains on and off for the next 4 months and FINALLY got af at end of March/start of April (5 months after stopping the pill!) it was horrendous,painful and very heavy but was so glad of the 'release'!

-Had 2nd AF in May, looked like my cycle was nearly 40 days! (thought I was finally getting on track)

- Expected 3rd af in June, got all the pmt symptoms but af never came. This was when I started getting the rest of the symptoms everyone else seems to have had;the sick feeling, sore boobs,dizziness, bloated tummy...( I also get a wierd tingling feeling on my head, anone else had this?)

- I thought maybe I might have had af by now but still haven't and it's now 10 weeks since last one. I seem to have constant pmt, really really moody, really exhausted..and the sore boobs thing is just taking the biscuit now, it's really getting me down

-I did think I was pregnant when I mised in June and had the symptoms but wasn't and I have been doing tests almost every wkend since just 'incase'. Going to stop wasting my money now.

Any advice girls? I feel like I am going to explode soon!:cry: so sorry to rant on..
W:flower: x

Hi Wallflower :flower:

Wow! Thats some awful time your having! Here's me complaining that i've not had af after 5 weeks stopping the dreaded pill.

I'm afraid i don't have any advice, all i can say that the doctors do say it can take a while for your body to get back to normal. I know how frustrated i am to get first af, as i keep thinking when it does return that's me automatically back to normal but thats not the case.

I can kinda understand what your feeling, i've had all the symptoms for 3 weeks now, sore heads, dizziness, back pain, nausea, stomach cramps the list goes on................

I know it's hard but you just have to keep positive, i see your status is "waiting to try" the good thing is that your doing all the right things now to get everything out your system.

Everyone has totally different experiences when coming off birth control, Just try to keep positive & hopefully everything will return to normal

Lolly xx

ok so im on cycle day 61...nads its taking its toll on me...BFN`s no AF ...im fed up of thinking about it and im scared the more i think and stress the less liking AF will come GRRR
CM is totally confusing me..one day its dry the next its ewcm the next its creamy lotion like...i just dont think my body knows what its doing!!

Hi Lolly,
Thanks for replying. I hope your af doesn't take as long as mine did!! Are u TTC now or waiting till after af?
We said we'd TTC after Xmas but kind of NTNP at the min, doubt it will happen for a while anyway...but we wouldn't be upset if it did:flower:
I'm at GP's on Thurs so will see what he thinks to the missing af's..he'll prob say not to worry & it will take time like he did last time (while I was waiting 4 first af) but it's just crappy feeling hormonal all the time isn't it....and not normal
Emz have you had af yet since stopping? my cm is all over like yours too, you just can't listen to it can you :blush:

Come on af's!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll add my cerazette "story" in here as it might be of use (to someone LOL)

I came off it in April/May - a couple of days over 6 weeks for my first period (right back to how they used to be too, REALLY heavy)

then the last cycle was 25 days

so I have no idea what this one will be :shrug: but I feel like the cycle is back to normal :)

So hang in there!

And let's be fair, it was a superb pill :D If I need to go back on the pill again I will be asking for cerazette! :happydance:

ok so im on cycle day 61...nads its taking its toll on me...BFN`s no AF ...im fed up of thinking about it and im scared the more i think and stress the less liking AF will come GRRR
CM is totally confusing me..one day its dry the next its ewcm the next its creamy lotion like...i just dont think my body knows what its doing!!

Emz

cycle day 61! God.

I know what you mean about cm though, it's all over the place!

its hard not to stress, i'm stressing too

Loly x

Hi Lolly,
Thanks for replying. I hope your af doesn't take as long as mine did!! Are u TTC now or waiting till after af?
We said we'd TTC after Xmas but kind of NTNP at the min, doubt it will happen for a while anyway...but we wouldn't be upset if it did:flower:
I'm at GP's on Thurs so will see what he thinks to the missing af's..he'll prob say not to worry & it will take time like he did last time (while I was waiting 4 first af) but it's just crappy feeling hormonal all the time isn't it....and not normal
Emz have you had af yet since stopping? my cm is all over like yours too, you just can't listen to it can you :blush:

Come on af's!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey!

Well, i was going to ttc now but i've booked a holiday to Egypt in Ocotber & since my af is taking so long to come we've just agreed to wait a few months to kinda get myself regular again! At least that way i'll hopefully have had a few af's by then! & i would kinda like to get my BFP & tell everyone at Christmas so it's all good!

Good Luck at the docs!

Lolly x

Oooh Egypt loverrly! (sun, sea and BD lol)

They do say to wait and TTC after a few af's don't they so the Dr's can work out your due date better? and also so you know when you're ovulating...etc

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow :wacko:

W:flower: xxx

Oooh Egypt loverrly! (sun, sea and BD lol)

They do say to wait and TTC after a few af's don't they so the Dr's can work out your due date better? and also so you know when you're ovulating...etc

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow :wacko:

W:flower: xxx

Hahahahah! Sun, see and BD! I hope not as i'm going with three of my friends!
Hubby is staying at home!!!! Always get away with the girls once a year!

Good luck 2mor!

Lolly x

ooops!:dohh: hahahahaha!

How lovely a girlie break:wine:

Docs at 18.30......

W:flower:xxx

Hi girls

How is everyone

Af has now gone but omg i had every pms symptom going - from cramps to dizzines to sweating and sickness
So glad it has finished - phew

xxx

Hi girls,

Hope ur all ok.

Angie I hope your next af is not as nasty, sounds bad hun :(

I went to docs on Thurs, he said my ovaries are just very lazy after being on the pill for so long and it can take upto 1 year for cycle to return to 'normal'. He said he wouldn't worry unless I'd missed one for 4 months (it's 11 weeks now since last one!) Having blood tests on Mon to test my hormones....:cry:

W:flower:xxx

Hello Ladies...

sorry not posted for a while...

just wanted to say that after 7 wks and 1 day :witch: finally came yay :happydance:

think this will prob be the ONLY one that i will be happy to get hee hee!!

seems like quite a few of us have taken 7 weeks eh...

xx xx xx

ohhh lolly it will come but dont wish it too too much cos mine was a killer and i would not wish all that on my worse enemy :haha:

Still got the dizzy spells a bit but getting better as the days go on - then it will happen around ov and then af again :growlmad: - i cant win

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->