The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey everyone scan was good, fluid an acceptable level, will have scan weekly, swabs weekly, bloods twice weekly, if I don't go into labour by 36wks they will induce me. She estimated him at about 4lb 4oz so very happy with that :) xx

Glad it looks ok. Thats the same kind of plan we use too for prem prolonged rupture of membranes Honey.

We booked a 4d scan for Sunday, i tried to resist but couldn't, so excited now..... although i had my consultant appointment yesterday and she has arranged for a scan at 30 weeks and 36 weeks to watch the growth because of history of raised BP, so got extra scans anyway!

We got our moses basket today, car seat and a play gym its starting to become more real now! We also tried to wallpaper the nursery but the first sheet ended up in the bin and the 2nd sheet is on the wall with creases so we are seeing how it looks dry and might carry on.... or just get the parents to do it as they are down this weekend =o)

Hope everyone else is ok
x

Brilliant news Honey glad everything is ok :thumbup:

Ahh you will your gorgeous little baby in 4 weeks then wow!! You all sorted got everything you need?

Samie enjoy the 4d scan and must be exciting buying things today - which car seat and moses basket did you go for? xxx

We got the marble pink maxi cosi pebble seat and the clair de lune stardust moses basket in cream. We ordered the cot too which should be coming this week. That is a winnie the pooh cot in pine. I just cant wait for it all to be finished i feel so un organised because its all in boxes!

Aww honey that's fab news! Glad they have a plan in place to keep little man safe untill he can arrive safely!

Samie that's really exciting.... I would be the same I would want it all up and together if we had it :haha:

X x x

It will be you soon Betty!

I'm just glad its recycling bin tomorrow because it will be full when i remove the boxes later!

Happy Birthday Hay :flower:

Glad your better Honey :hugs:

Hope everyone is well, mega mega busy at work its just never ending!

Just popping on really to get the goss, not much happening here, still waiting to get a negative pregnancy test then i'll start doing opks again, joy! Back to square 1 lol.

Lolly x

I sure do hope so samie, although I'm on a never ending cycle so who knows! CD 50 today!! All I had was spotting when I should have had af!

Lolly, are they gettin lighter at all yet? Do you have any follow up scans or anything?
Glad your busy!

X x x

Hi everyone. Glad ur reassured honey. Lolly-have you spoken to the doctors to see if it often takes a while for a Neg test? Hope ur ok!

Lolly did you have a d&c? How long has it been now? That's annoying for you betty but I think it can take a while sometimes x

For af to regulate when you start metformin, or so I believe......

Ah I see.... Well I don't think the met could be the reason because I was due on 10 days after I started taking it.... I could of course be wrong :shrug:

X x x

We got the marble pink maxi cosi pebble seat and the clair de lune stardust moses basket in cream. We ordered the cot too which should be coming this week. That is a winnie the pooh cot in pine. I just cant wait for it all to be finished i feel so un organised because its all in boxes!

Aw Samie! We have bought the maxi-cosi pebble too (in grain blonde aka cream) and we are planning on buying the pine Winnie the pooh furniture set from babies r us when it comes back in stock (fx it does as we love it!!) Great minds eh? ;) Xx

Congrats on the good news Honey! :D

Morning.

Its been 2 and a half weeks now since miscarriage, I didn't have d&c it was all natural. Pregnancy tests are still very positive, it can take up to 6 weeks for all the hormones to leave your system. No follow up from docs or anything we just have to get a negative test then test for ovulation, on the plus side though your meant to have an extra fertile patch for 3 months after miscarriage so we'll see!!

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,
My sister didn't have a d&c either and she got pregnant almost straight after and carried a healthy pregnancy. She hadn't had a miscarriage before that and had had children before that. Never seems to be a concrete reason for them. You will have your baby, just a matter of when :) xx

Lolly - have you thought about asking to speak to the doctor? Was the m/c complete? If not then maybe that is why the positives are still so bright after nearly three weeks? I was just doing a little reading and saw this so thought I would mention it. I am really sorry for what you are going though, just keep focussing on those extra fertility patches, your time will come!! xxx

That's what I was wondering too abbi.... it seems really unfair your still getting positives lolly. That's where we cot the cot from abbi because they sent me a email on Sunday with an extra 20% code so it only cost £176!

Samie cant wait to see ur 4d scan! :D

Lolly thanks for bday wishes, i'm sure once u can try again things will go smoothly and hopefully the fertile patch goes in your favour, hope u get neg tests soon :flower:

Honey glad little man and u are doing good!

hope they become regular for u soon betty! :thumbup:

x

Really Samie? I didn't get a code.. :( Just found it on internet and it was only valid for the weekend so I have missed it. I will have to keep a look out for one! I love it though, the matching bedding is really nice too. We saw it on Saturday when we went to babies r us. Did you get the rest of the furniture? I really like the toy box! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->