The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I'm excited about the scan, just hoping they get good pics through my fat layers lol! We only ordered the cot because we already have spare furniture in the room. We were bought the tatty teddy cot bedding not had too much to buy. Yeah the voucher was for the weekend, sure they will have another though

Yeah I've spoke to doctor its totally normal andi had a scan anyway that confirmed it was complete. If you miscarry really early it all goes away quick but they reckon I was about 10 weeks so that's why it's taking a bit longer. Never mind I just hope it happens soon again and I don't have to go through this again it's been torture!

Lolly x

i think its only been 3 maybe 4 months so not that long really im just inpatient lol.
Well cycle day 33 has passed and im on 35 so only 2 days after last month.
Only thing im having is a sore chest at night and extra hypos which i suffered with last time. i really want to think im going to get a bfp but im dreading a bfn.
Hope everyones ok xx

Hey everyone.

I have got my first af after miscarriage woop! Ivebeen lucky as some people can take 8 weeks to get it. My boobs are not sore now so hopefully this is then end of it all and I can try again next week when af finishes! So happy to have af it's like having that first one after cerazette all over again!

I've got Friday and sat off which I can't wait for, got a night out 2mor at a new cocktail bar which will be fun then just relaxing on sat.

Honey how are you doing?

Betty, how's the met going what's happening next? I'm still convinced we're gonna be bump buddies, well if my body recovers from this and it's not messed it up even more!!!!

Lolly x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
That's great Lolly, so pleased af is here for you, all systems go now. Really hope you n Betty are bump buddies will be lovely. My waters are still leaking, feels yucky, feel like an incontinent granny :haha: As he's already weighing over 4lb we're not worried about when he comes but will be very happy of we can hang on till next friday when I'll be 34 wks and then we should both be able to leave hospital 6hrs post delivery :)
Hope you've all had a good day :hugs:

glad af turned up lolly. fx'd you get your bfp soon xx

fab news lolly! really would be lovely if you and betty were bump buddies :D

hope he holds out a little longer honey, bet u cannot wait to meet him :D i'm so excited i cannot wait until christmas lol!

x

Fab news Lolly!!

Hope eveyone is looking forward to the long weekend! We are off to my dad's in Wiltshire - hope the weather is ok?!

xxx

Hope you have a nice time Kix...weather is a bit hit and miss I think!? Unfortunately I am working all weekend (apart from Monday) so can't wait until then. Just had a two hour nap after 9 hours sleep last night so hoping that the pregnancy tiredness isn't making an early return! Speak soon girls, enjoy your weekend! xx

wow so many posts since i last came on, i have been so busy, it was our forst wedding anniversary,i was spoilt :) We have chosen our carpet for the babys room so when that has been fitted on tuesday the room will be finished and i can pick my furniture up :)
Hope all u girls r ok

Rachael

Hey Jax, waters still leaking, interested to see what the levels will be like when they scan me on tuesday, I have a feeling they may discuss induction then as they were the very edge of normal then. I'm happy to be 9 days after they broke and still cooking him, they estimated his weight at 4lb 4oz last week too so feel good about that. Water birth is now out the window :( How are you doing? :hugs:

Well were still team pink =o)
The scan was fab! She had her arms across her face for a while but finally moved them was lovely to see her chubby cheeks :happydance:

Hope everyone is ok
x

Attachments

• bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
  • bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 3
Some more

Attachments

• F_39.jpg
    F_39.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
  • F_45.jpg
    F_45.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
aww lovely :) 6 weeks till our scan, cant bloody wait lol x

It was amazing and I can't believe how much more I love her!! It was just so good seeing her move about and yawn, drink etc it made her so much more real and she's mine! Amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->