The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Sammie the pics are amazing, you must be so excited!!!

I just cant wait till :witch: buggers off so we can try again, I know I'm lucky to have got af so quick after mc but I cant wait to try again although terrified of getting pregnant again, I just I could be 12 weeks straight away, I hate the first few weeks not knowing if its gonna be ok.

It is FREEZING here today, Our summer is officially over!!!! Summer has went so quick!

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Lolly x

Honey, hope your feeling ok still and fx'ed your scan goes ok Tuesday!

Samie lovely piccies, you are very lucky!

Lolly hope af goes soon so you can try again, I hope you fall 1st cycle!

X x x

OMG girls I got a positive opk!! :happydance::dance:

I am dazed!! Fx'ed!!

Now I have to ask when do you think I'll ov? :haha:

X x x

Aww sammie the pics are great i really enjoyed our 4d scan i cant wait for her to be here now im gettin alot of rib, chest and back pain its very uncomfy :cry: but will all be worth it wen i see her little face.

Good luck lolly when ur :af: goes, i still think you and betty will be bump buddies that will be great if you are. :happydance:

Betty that is great news hope your not to far away from your :bfp: :happydance:

Honey good luck on tuesday with the scan keep us updated and its really good that its been 9 days since they first started leaking and ur still cooking him :thumbup:

Rachael

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
OMG Betty that's bloody fantastic :) Within the next 24hrs I would say, just do it every other day to make sure you catch it :) I'm so excited you and Lolly will both have your bfp's before we know it.
xxx

Thanks it was amazing!

So pleased you have a positive OPK.... you will be busy the next few days =o)

xx

great news betty really happy for you now catch that eggy. maybe you and lolly will be bump buddies yey xx
Still waiting for af to show now on cd40 now so who nows. Im tryig not to think about it to be honest and maybe af will show. We are just dtd whenever so maybe we'll get a suprise lol xx

Betty :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: OMG thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm normally anywhere up to 36 hours later but GO GO GO GO GO, ALL SYSTEMS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers Crossed you catch that egg, whooooooooooooooooooppppppppeeeeeeee!

Lolly x

Thanks ladies I am super excited tbh! Mad eh how 2 little lines on an opk bring a little hope that was tbh lost! Thankyou metformin :)

We have dtd twice in 24 hrs lol but my oh works away mon-fri so he will be off towork in the morn thank god it's a bank hop or he would have been 200 miles away :haha: If we dtd again tonight do you think we might have a chance?

Feels so good to have some good news to say finally!! X x x x

You sure do have a chance! I got pregnant 4 days before ov! Fingers crossed!

Lolly x

Yay thanks samie!! I didnt take any yesterday so my surge may well have begun then... Do I take the day it goes back to neg as 1dpo?

Weird huh, been ttc 16 mths yet this is new territory to me lol!

X x x

Think its usually the day after the first positive test because when you get the positive your suppose to ovulate 12 to 36 hours later but as you didnt test yesterday it might be today or tomorrow.

I had a positive OPK test on the Friday and conceived the Saturday.

Thanks lolly, we must of posted at the same time!

I know it's unlilkey we will be lucky first ovulation but it's still exciting!

Thanks samie, will keep you posted on how long it stays pos!!

X x

Betty you have as good a chance now as any other month! Very exciting! 2ww for you now!

Lolly x

I'm still a little surprised by it considering I'm on cd 56 today!!

Thanks again ladies it's great that you all understand this and I can share!!

X x

Betty massively excited for you!!! :thumbup: Amazing news!

Even if you don't catch the egg this time your are ovulating which is brilliant and the medication is working - so pleased for you!! Yay Yay!!

Samie your scan photo's are amazing I keep looking at them! We have our 20 week scan on Friday so excited - we're definately not finding out the sex though as loving all the guessing!

Lolly made up :witch: came how amazing would it be if you and Betty are bump buddies - we could all meet up next year with our little ones!!

xxx

ahhh betty thats fab news! hopefully that bfp will be on its way to u and lolly soon!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->