The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Yay for you betty!! So pleased!! TWW for you! :D

Love the pictures Samie, can't wait for mine! xx

Hi everyone,
Looks like our little man is planning to stay for a bit longer. Fluid measurement up from 5.9 to 8.3 so obviously he's still producing it and my drinking gallons of water is also helping :haha: My goal was 34wks which is friday, making my new goal 35wks which obviously is the following friday :) If blood test results behave themselves should be achievable. Hope everyone else is well. Think meeting up next year with the babies is great idea, sure I mentioned that thought once :)

Thanks kix! Its fab to know the met is working!! And I am fully aware that we might not catch the eggy this time.... But At least I know my body is capable of ovulating!which I was definitely worried it wasn't!! :thumbup:

Would be awesome if me and lolly could be bump buddies!! :happydance:

Thanks hay, would be cool for ms and Lolly to have our :bfp: together!!

Thanks Abbie! My first tww!! Madness!

Honey that's fab news so glad he is hanging in there and your doing a fab job of cooking him!

So I took another opk this morn still v dark but v slightly lighter then yesterday..... Do the gradually get lighter or just go straight back to neg? And do I have to wait for neg before counting DPO?

Sorry for all the questions!

X x x

Aw that is fab Honey...you never know you may go all the way! ;)

Betty - I am not exactly sure how ovulation sticks work as I used the cbfm, however this may help you:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

Abbi xx

PS:- If you don't get your bfp this time round I recommend temping as I found that it really helped pinpoint ovulation! You can pick up a thermometer on ebay for about a fiver! xx

Thanks abbie, I have a thermometer! If I don't catch this time I'll start temping when af arrives!!

Thanks for the link I'll go and take a look!

X x x

Thanks I keep looking at the pics she's just too cute! The dvd is better though =o) My opks gradually got lighter but I always had a very light line on them.

Fab Betty....it really does help! I used fertility friend to track my temps too which was brilliant. Excited for you! xx

Hello Ladies! I stopped taking cerazette last week, had a few cramps but no bleeding yet - finding this thread has made me feel so much better about having been on this pill - the horror stories on other websites were making me so worried. My hubby and I are NTNP at the moment and seeing what happens, we know we probably won't make a baby this quickly, but we are determined to have fun trying!

I'll admit, I haven't read the whole 229 pages of this thread, but from what I have read I just wanted to say Lolly and Betty I am crossing everything for you ladies - you are both so brave and I find you both inspirational. Good luck everyone, babydust to all! Xx

Welcome pinky :flower: and thanks it's been a long time for me and lolly but I think it shows that even if it takes a long time there are always ppl who will support you through whatever! The ladies on this thread are invaluable!!

Gl and most of all have fun!!

X x x

Evening all!

Pinky welcome aboard :flower: hopefully your one of the lucky ones, we will all be here to help regardless how long it takes!

Betty, the best thing thing you can do is learn from my mistakes lol & just get on with the next 2 weeks and not symptom spot, I find it REALLY hard not to hahaha but it will drive you mental! I really hope you catch this eggy & hopefully my body will recover soon & we can be bump buddies :happydance:

My af should HOPEFULLY stop soon, its been horrendous! They did warn me at hospital though that this one would be bad, I just hope it doesn't mess my ovulation up, who knows!

Right, I'm off to catch up with some tele and grab an early night

Lolly x

Welcome Pinky, hoping it's quick for you and the main thing is to focus on the fun, so you've got the right idea :)
I'm not allowed any :sex: now cos of risk of infection :( Possibly wouldn't have wanted it as much now as I'm ridiculously tired all the time but because it's not allowed I'm blinking obsessed. Cried for about an hour yesterday saying I was just fed up in general and then about an hour laughing at how pathetic I was :haha: Hoping to cook him for another fortnight now :) My biggest prob at the moment is headaches they're driving me mad, hoping it's just the weather or something. Hope you're all well.
xxx
Betty you could be getting a bfp as I get induced :)
Lolly hope af eases off now
xx

aww lolly that would so fab :cloud9: i hope af goes soon and your ov is all good!! i will try not to symptom spot although every twinge and niggle ill prob second guess it lol!!!

honey well done on hanging in there! i know what you mean about the :sex: thing tho if you can your not worried..... get told no! and its all you want :haha::haha:

well the opk is still DARK....:shrug: this is all neeeew territory to me is that normal? i have been taking pics when they are wet because they look completely different once they dry!!

x x x x

Thanks for the welcome girls, it's so nice to be able to chat to you all - the ladies I work with all know I'm getting broody but I don't want to jinx things by talking about it with them.

Honeybear you are doing an amazing job! It's silly the moment you are told you can't have something how much you want it. Not on the same scale, but since I came off the pill I've stopped drinking alcohol and cut back on caffeine - I've never wanted a vodka and red bull so much haha! Actually I have promised myself a large glass of red wine if AF turns up - the silver lining for a very black cloud! :wine:

Betty, I really don't have a clue about the OPK sticks, but I reckon this month is your lucky month!

Lolly, I hope AF stops hurting you and buggers off so you can get back on track!
Xx

welcome Pinky :flower:

Betty i am useless with the opks and just didnt have a clue with them so cant help sorry but its fab that ur ovulating, such good news.

hope af eases off lolly :)

honey i cannot wait to see piccies of ur little man so close now i bet its so exciting! i cannot bloody wait for xmas i really cant, im glad its going by so fast. got mw apptment 13th sept :D will be 25 weeks its crazy how fast its going, got such bad back though :( but all be worth it!

Hay x

Thanks girls.... The only thing I know about them is that I never got a pos untill now :haha: hope I see those same beautiful lines on a hpt!!!

X x x

If I remember they stay dark for about 3 days then should be lighter than the control line again but if they stay positive for weeks it can be a sign of pcos...... so hoping they start to fade soon for you. If the test line is even a bit lighter than the control line then its negative again

hi pinky :)
Hope everyones ok. af is 2 weeks late and still a bfn so just guessing it will turn up when it likes. I have a doc appointment next week only because if for some odd reason i was pregnant and hpt not showing i have to be careful being diabetic.
Ive got work tonight and tomorow night to. Im on the main a & e desk tonight and really dont like it. rather be in the back with the cubicles.
only this weekend an next week to work then its holiday woohoo xx

I'm glad you said that samie as today the lines are still dark!! I have already been diagnosed with PCOS but have never had a pos on an opk before.... I hope they go back to neg soon or I'll just think it's another cruel trick of PCOS !

Let us know how the docs goes pink! Hope you get some answers!

X x x

Welcome to the thread Pinky! Some of us have been luckier than others but if you get your bfp straight away or after months of trying we will all be here to natter on to! :D

Hope your opk goes back dark soon Betty - if you are having trouble reading them you could always see if the cbfm works on met? It is so helpful!

Lolly - feel for you, hope af finishes up soon so that you can get on with bd!! ;)

I am working for the next three nights too Pink - I hate it. I am moving house next week too so I can just feel the exhaustion creeping in! :(

Hay I feel the same, I feel like up until 20 weeks it went fairly quickly but since then it has just slowed right down. See my m/w on monday so quite excited about that! Also, it is lo's viability day tomorrow which is good news! :D

Honey - I know you are probably hating it but it will be worth it when lo is here! Not long until induction!! :D

Sorry if I missed anyone...enjoy the short week ladies! :D xx

We have a negative :dance: I ovulated Woooooo Hooooo :yipee::happydance::dance:

So when do I count DPO from :haha::haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g