The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to pass on some positive news!
After a year and 4 months of trying I have my BFP!
Hasn't been confirmed by doctors yet but clearblue digital estimates I'm 5 weeks + !
I stopped worrying about it all and took some time to relax and here we go!
Sending baby dust to all x x x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Welshfairy that's fantabulous news, well done you, let us know how you get on at the docs :hugs:

Congrats welsh that's fab news! Hope doctors goes well!

X x x

Congratulations, Welshfairy, you must be so pleased!

And also congratulations Betty I'm so pleased for you, it must be such a relief to know you have ovulated.

My darling hubby came home from work today and asked if I should start charting my temperature - bless him he has been looking up stuff on the internet already! I'm so glad he is being so supportive already! Xx

Aww pinky that's so lovely!

And thanks yeah it's so weird knowing that it happened!!

X x x

So pleased you've got a negative on the opk now Betty, you've ovulated and you're not broken :haha:
xxx

congrats welsh x
pleased you have a negative opk betty, let the waiting commense xx hope this is your monthxx

Glad they went back to negative what fab news!!! I would take your first day as the day after the first positive you had that way you might only be a day or 2 out.

Congrats Welsh thats fab news.

And welcome Pinky heres hoping you dont take too long =o)
x

Honey :yipee: for not being broken :haha: thanks to the met of course!!

Thanks pink, how are you doing?

Samie thanks.... That makes me 2 DPO ooh exciting!!

Honey how you feeling?
X x x

Yey Betty!!! :happydance: my ov kits did that I never really got the hang of them but the lines would start off faint go really dark and then faint again.

Welsh that's brilliant news!! :thumbup: Hope your're feeling ok and would be lovely to hear a few updates from you.

Welcome pinky, great to have more people join and fingers crossed you get your BFP quick! Your hubby sounds lovely, mine thought I had gone mad when I was talking about temps and ov kits and when we should :sex: he took no notice of me at all! ha! :haha:

Only one more day until 20 week scan for me :happydance:

Welshfairy thas AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Betty, the countdown begins!!! Just keep yourself busy the next 2 weeks and dont think about it! Hard not to but its the longest 2 weeks ever if you check up on every little twinge! So exciting tho!!!

My af seems to finally be away, now, lets see if I ovulate! :wacko:

Lolly x

Thanks kix, good to know they have done what they should do!

Lolly I will try my best to just forget about it (yeah right:haha:)
I hope you ovulate properly lolly, are you gonna use opk?

How is everyone else doing?
X x x

Betty, the cooking is going well, rang hospital yesterday to get my results of my crp (infection marker) as you have to keep an eye on your own health in area :haha: She was really rude and as if it was a major inconvenience to spend 30 seconds looking for me. Spoke to consultant midwife I'd met with earlier in my pregnancy (she did my birth plan with me) and she was amazing as usual. I brought her up to speed and she doesn't think they need to induce me at 36wks providing all is well should be able to wait longer. She also said if I go another few wks there is no reason I couldn't still try for a water birth too. Really wish she could be at the birth. I'm still dealing with headaches 24/7 even waking me at night, hoping they will go away soon :) Can't believe you're in the 2ww how exciting :)
Lolly, glad af finally gone, now time to start having fun and let nature take it's course, really don't think it will be long before you get a bfp :)
Kix my hubby wouldn't have come anywhere near me if I had started talking temps, opks etc :haha: Waiting for your update tomorrow, enjoy the scan :)
Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Aww honey that's fab, that news couldn't be better! And if you get your water birth that would just be brilliant :thumbup:

I know my first tww ever!! Madness! But super exciting!

X x x

Welshfairy wow! Excellent news! So pleased for you! :D Happy & healthy 9 months!

Betty, amazing news for you too....would be amazing if you got your bfp this month...

Pinky that is sweet- it's nice when they take an interest, I love it when my db does stuff like that.

Honey...I said you might go all the way! Fx you do and you can have your waterbirth!

Kix - enjoy your 20 week scan, can't wait to see the pics....

Good news all round today...I like it! xxx

xxx

Welshfairy, Excellent news! So pleased for you! It such an amazing feeling :happydance:

Betty, amazing news for you too, fingers crossed for you :thumbup: looking forward to hearing those magical words i have my BFP coming from you

Honey, hope you can have your waterbirth, i really want one of those and was a bit upset when the midwife said its first come first serve on the day sorry! :cry:

Kix - looking forward to seeing your pics of the scan

Loving all the Good news and positive vibes coming from the forum today

Hope everyone else is well

Rachael

Welsh thats great news congrats :happydance:

kix bet ur so excited make sure u post a pic :)

rachael definitely positive vibes its really good.

lolly i think ull have ur bfp in no time and betty so good about the negative and u have ur tww :thumbup: fingers crossed for those :bfp:

Honey hope u get to have ur water birth and that ur not in too much pain and uncomfortable!

Pinky its lovely he wants to be involved, i didnt even try and talk to mine about that haha. i didnt understand them myself though to be honest and found it added more pressure so just didnt bother in the end.

Abbi i dont think its dragged past 20 weeks at all you know.

sorry if missed anyone, hope ur all ok :flower:

Hay x

Betty,

I dunno if I'm gonna bother with opks I really dunno what to do. Obviously I want nothing more than to have a baby but I'm petrified of getting pregnant again, I just dunno how I'm going to be able to relax the next time. I might just see what happens I really dont know, I honestly couldn't go through that again.
We'll see, If i dont get a bfp by xmas I'll really start trying again with opks and stuff. Never know a couple of weeks from now you could be pregnant!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Lolly i found it added more pressure with the opks maybe just see how it goes and obviously keep track of ur ovulation days with a phone app or something? thats what i did, and then go from there?
like u said before, last time u kind of stopped trying and it happened :) whatever you decide i'm sure will be for the best!
really hope its soon for you and that it all goes smoothly :flower:

Hay x

Rachael to be honest I don't think they have that many ppl having water births so I think you'll get the pool if that's what you want :)
Lolly I probably wouldn't bother with temping or opks etc as it's too much pressure on you, you've had enough to deal with recently. You know you can get pregnant and it will happen when it's meant to. Take it easy :) :hugs:
Went out to one or 2 shops today, nothing strenuous, got a few xmas presents!! Now sat feet up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->