The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Lolly i understand why ur scared of being pregnant again, my sister in law after trying over 12 months to get pregnant with her first fell pregnant quite quick the second time but unfortunatly resulted in a miscarriage at 12 weeks and had a really rough time with the d and c etc :cry: she then fell pregnant around 4 months later and was really really worried about having another miscarriage. The baby was healthy and happy apart from he was born with a cleft lip and they have no explanation for it, he is such a beauitful little cheeky boy and it has made no difference to him as it was very minor and only on his lip not his palette. it has really messed with her head and with the miscarriage before that it has taken her nearly 2 years to decide to try for another and she has just found out she is pregnant again as she is desperate for a girl. She has had real bad sickness for the whole of the other 2 pregnancies and this one is heading the same way. She is now stressing herself out with this baby having a cleft lip but they have told her she has as much chance of it happening as anyone else just coz she has had one baby doesnt mean she gonna have another. She now has in her head the baby could be born with downs so has had all the tests for that so she is very distressed at the minute and we are all going through this with her. So lolly i understand why its scary to be pregnant again.
Sorry for the essay girl :blush:

Honey i really hope i get the water birth we are supposed to be going on a tour of the labour ward and birthing rooms either this sunday or next so that should make things a little more real.

Rachael

Oh no Hay I meant that the first 20 weeks went fast but now everything seems to have slowed right down, is it still going fast for you?

Lolly I agree, take the pressure off and leave opks for a while. Just try and stay positive I know how scary the first 12 weeks are and next time will be even harder for you but there is no reason you shouldn't be able to have a healthy pregnancy so just try your best not to stress.

I haven't even thought about Christmas Honey, think I will wait until I finish work at the end of October! I CANNOT wait until then...

Rachael - I would really like to try a water birth too. My hospital only has one pool though so I doubt I will get one. :( Have you started drinking raspberry leaf tea? I hear it is great for the second stage of labour. I think I will start at 32 weeks.

xxxx

Thanks for the good wishes everyone keep getting butterflies thinking about the scan tomorrow! Will post a pic!

Honey well done for getting xmas prezzies! I daren't even think about it until December!

Abbie how long are you having off work before the baby is due? I can't decide when to finish yet. What about you Hay?

Betty good luck with the tww!! It's so long to wait I remember it dragging and feeling like months - so made up for you that you have a tww though that's the main thing!!! :hugs:

Lolly I bet your :bfp: will be here in no time x

Kix I am having about 7/8 weeks off beforehand. It's easier for me as I am temping, I won't be going back there after maternity leave so I can leave whenever. By the end of October I will have worked enough weeks to qualify for maternity allowance so that is the perfect time for me. With the move and everything I just want time to settle in and I have to drive on the motorway to get to work which I don't fancy doing at 32+ weeks! ;) I think it just depends on the job, if you can go close to term that's great as you will have longer when your lo is here!

xxxx

Congrats on your bfp welshfairy - wonderful news! A healthy and happy 9 months xx

Yay for ovulation Betty! Enjoy your 2ww :)

Good luck lolly, I hope your body treats you well and your cycles stay regular for ttc!

All the pregnant ladies - enjoy what you have left!! Thomas is 18 days old now and pregnancy seems a million years ago! Hope you get waterbirths, honestly can't imagine what it would have been like out of water! Xx

yeah its still going quick for me Abbi :D

Kix i am not going off until right at the end, id rather be in work and have more time with baby. so all being well be off from 23rd dec. due on 29th :) xx

Thanks kix, I'm going to try and relax (yeah right) and just wait and see I'm under no illusions that it will def happen!

Gl with the scan can't wait for pics!!

Jax thanks!! How are you doing is Thomas a good boy?

X x x

It's so lovely to read about how things are going for all you lovely ladies!
Xx

A few pictures of Thomas!

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/jackiehayes100/2011-2.jpg

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/jackiehayes100/2011-1.jpg

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/jackiehayes100/2011-3.jpg

He is good most of the time! Got readmitted to hosp at 5 days old for light therapy for jaundice which was hard but were getting into a routine now I think xx

Oh my jax he is gorgeous! Well done you!

I love love love his mr bump outfit.... Where is it from?

X x x

He's breathtakingly gorgeous! What a little heartbreaker!
Xx

o my gosh your baby is beautiful makes me really excited for mine to hurry up and arrive

Rachael

Thanks for all being so nice :hugs:

Jax he is gorgeous you must be so proud! :flower:

Lolly x

Hey girls, Could be a false alarm but I'm having pains so waiting to see if they continue
xx

Oooooh Honey!!!!!!!!

How are you doing? Did the pains progress??

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->