The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Love the pictures Jax - he is adorable!!

Honey!! Keep us updated please!

Feel sick again last night and today...it's horrible! :(

xxxx

Hey yes I'm going to hospital in the next half, have had a show and contractions are every 8 mins x

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So excited for you!!!!!

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oo honey soo excited let us know how u get on :happydance:
Good luck and hope all goes well

Rachael

Aww honey, best of luck will be thinking of you! Update when you can!

You get to meet you little man :happydance::happydance:

X x x

Lovely pics Jax!

Good luck Honey he will be fine, He obviously wanted to meet you early =o)

xx

Jax he is absolutely gorgeous! :D

good luck honey ! xx

Would you blinking believe it, my 4th child and my first ever false alarm :haha: The ctg was good he's happy in there, didn't pick up the pains I was having coz they're more round the back, but I think he's in a back to back position, i'm still having some pains not as regularly though prob coz I've been led on bed! They scanned and still enough fluid. New goal would be tuesday when I have growth scan and see consultant :) Sorry guys :(

Aw! I was all excited there for a minute. Well it's good news really, the longer he stays in the better! :D

xx

Baby E 03.jpg

Baby E 02.jpg

Baby E 01.jpg

20 week scan photos it was amazing!! Baby was doing somersaults! My placenta is covering the way out??? Hope it moves as will have to have a c section but other than that baby looks great so we are made up! Have to go back for another scan at 35 weeks to check on placenta.

Oh and we are still team :yellow: really proud of myself for not looking! Weird to know the midwife knows and we don't ha ha!! Love guessing though its so exciting!

xxx

Ahhh liking the pics, your so good keeping it secret! Was the placenta completely covering the os? Majority move out of the way by delivery so hopefully you will be fine xx

Kix the pics are fab :) hope placenta moves for you. Contractions are back 10 minutes apart and hurt more than last night :( Ain't going in till they're 5 mins apart x

Aww kix amazing pics, especially love the middle one so clear!
Hope the placenta plays ball!

Honey, hope your ok, keep us updated :hugs: this likkle lad is def keeping you on your toes eh!

X x x

hope your ok honey xx
i love scan pics. Cant wait when I can get that bfp then see beanie xx

Honey, I hope you're feeling ok.

Kix, your scans are amazing, I don't know if I could manage to not ask the gender, I'm so darn impatient. Hoping the placenta sorts itself out for you.

Well lovely ladies, I hope you're all good and having a fabulous Friday evening!
Xx

Ahh Honey keep us updated, hope hes not playing games again xx

Wow Kix those pics are amazing! :happydance::happydance:

Honey, defo keeping you on your toes! Hope your ok :hugs:

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member