The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Love the pics Kix, they are fab! Don't worry about the placenta. A lot move, my friend had the same thing and hers moved. You get an extra scan too which is a bonus!

Keep us updated honey- your lo is being quite mischievous ;) xx

Hi girls, now been doing these contractions on and off 36hrs, first 2 labours were 11hrs and 8hrs! They have been every 10 mins for hours now and I'm struggling with the pain now so have called hospital that I need drugs! Gas and air should do me, I'm intending to deliver by lunchtime, whether I have to bounce on balls or run flights of stairs :haha: Will update asap xx

Morning!!!!

Honey hopefully baby will be with you soon! :flower:

Anyone any nice plans for the weekend? Mines is just a quiet one, my days off are Friday & Sat so this is like my Sunday lol. I'm doing 2 classes at the gym this morning, food shopping, then housework and tv. OH is away to the Scotland game today so I have peace all day :happydance: hahahaha!

Lolly x

im at work at 2-10 but it will go quick. Then the same tomorrow. only 6 shifts including this weekend left and its holiday time. i cant wait. Lo is asleep so catching up on the tidying and waiting for my new phone yey xx

oo kix ur pics are fab, i think i mite know what it is but ill keep it quiet till the little one arrives and see if i was rite :haha:

Honey good luck hope u get some pain relief and keep us updated with everything.

i was at a friends 21st party last nite and it was a late one so very tired today and a very painful back :cry: so its a chill day today, my husband is busy building the furniture so hopefully can start washing all babys stuff and getting sorted for her arrival :thumbup:

Hope everyone is good

Rachael

Aww honey, I hope you have met your little man by now.... Or at least got some gas and air! Your doing fab!!

No plans here just a quiet one as had a couple of manic weekends so just chilling! Prob go for a stroll along the beach in the eve!

I have been making dribble bandana bibs, they are awesome... Do ya wanna see pics? I'm hoping to sell them to put towards my part 1 exam :haha:

X x x

OMG how bloody embarassing, I'm back home again. Soon as we get there the pains bloody stop. Did have an internal examination and my cervix is very very slightly open but not anywhere near open and in labour :( She did spend ages telling us how at risk baby still is as I'm still only 34 wks so hubby is bit worried, registrar wanted to keep me in till evening then see, consultant came and let me home :) She did say I'm at very high risk of blood clots so I do now have incredibly sexy stockings :haha: I'm now determined to try to keep him in there till 36wks either that or I'll stay home till I'm unable to walk and hubby has to carry me to car :haha: Betty I've bought an original bib like that an organic one cost me fortune, I'll be very happy to buy some from you xx

Aww honey, that's not good, but good that you get to cook him a little longer!

I'll post some pics if the bibs then! ATM I only have one boy style made up which is skull and crossbones but I also have some spotty fabric and I'll buy some more boy stuff in if I can sell them! I know the original ones are like 7 for one right? Blooming expensive!!

So honey lemme know what sorta things you like for boys and I'll see what I can grab!!

X x x

So, I have been lurking for almost a month now on this site (and this thread!) and feel I should finally creep out into the open - Hello ladies! My story is as follows...Been on various types of hormonal contraception since I was 18 (10 yrs now), most recently cerazette for about 4-5 years with no sign of :witch:. DH and I have been married 4 years now and felt it may be time to start a family so I stopped taking a month ago and went on the net to look up what to expect (mainly about return of :witch:) and that's how I found you guys! I have really enjoyed reading this thread and getting to know you all a little bit and am looking forward to getting to join in the conversations if that's ok?:blush:

Welcome dawnky! You more that welcome to join in its nice having newbies!

Welcome dawnky! :flower:

Join away! The more the merrier!

You prob know all there is to know about most of us but if ya have any q's fire away!!

X x x

well ladies here they are.... let me know what you think.... i took a pic of them all together so as not to flood the page with pics....

dribble bibs 357.jpg

i have bigger pics of them individualy so if you wanna see any closer lemme know :)

i love them :cloud9:

hope you like them :thumbup:

x x x

Well so far I have learned more than I ever imagined I would need to know about TTC! All these folk that do it by accident and there are so many who struggle and are desperate for a LO! It's not fair at all...

Betty I love the one 3rd from the left with the pastel colours, very pretty material! Get selling them & get this part 1 done so you can qualify!! :haha:

Dawnky Welcome to the thread :flower: with any luck you'll be one of the quick ones to get your bfp, its the majority of people are :hugs:

Back to work for me in the morning, why does time off go so quick!!!!!!! Another fun filled week ahead lol, Bring it on!

Lolly x

Thanks lolly, I have put sequins on that one too to make it Girly as it's for my friends little girl!

I am desperate to get part 1 done it's taking ages :haha:

X x x

Welcome Dawnky :) Good luck on your journey.
Betty I love them, Some pastel blue material would be great, or a scottish redish tartan as well, I would buy like that :)

Ok honey that's cool I'll see what I can lay my hands on!! X x

i love sewing betty calebs got some bibs i made for him. They are very handy as he dibbles alot.
Hi dawnky xx
1 shift down 5 to go lo xx

Welcome Dawnky!! Nice to have new people on the thread. Hope you get your bfp soon. Are you planning on trying any particular methods?

Aw Betty they are lovely...I like the gingham type one in pink! I am awful at sewing! ;)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->