The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

welcome dawnky hope to see you joining the conversations all the girls are lovely to get on with :flower:

OO betty they look really good :thumbup:

We finally have our babys nursery finished with furniture its better than i expected it to look :happydance:

My bump has dropped quite alot over the last day is this normal at this stage does anyone know? im still gettin alot of movement such as rolls and the odd kick and hiccups but i cant believe how low my bump has gone :shrug:

Rachael

Thanks Rachael and Abbie, let me know if you want any, I can post them to you!

I'm asking 3.50 each or 3 for 10, plus postage which I think will be about a pound depending where you live :)

X x x

Well I was in slow labour after all. Went back in this morning at 1.45am teary and asking for gas and air and she said that as no contractions could be detected on the ctg she can't give me drigs as it doesn't appear I'm in labour. The doctor came and checked me and I was 5cm dilated so at 2.50am I was given my gas and air tube which I was very very happy about :haha: Oliver James was born at 34+3wks at 4.15am weighing 5lb 2 1/2 oz. Normal delivery after my c section, tiny tear coz he came so quickly, no other drugs but kinda regretted not asking for pethidine as I was way too aware of the bits after he was born!!! He should be home in bout 2 days, am going back and forth to feed him every 3hrs so he can come home asap. xxxx

Attachments

• Oliver arrives sep 4th 2011 029.jpg
    Oliver arrives sep 4th 2011 029.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 14
Awww honey!! He is adorable!!! So so handsome love his name!

Well done you and massive congratulations!!!

He is a good size considering how early he is too :)

X x x

Ahhh Honey he is gorgeous and what a good weight for 34 weeks and coming home even better!!!

I cant wait to meet my likkle bubba its so exciting! We finished painting the room this weekend so apart from one cot bit we are waiting for its done, i cant wait now =o)

I have 2 weeks annual leave now then only 3 weeks left at work then mat leave wahoooooo!
x

Aw honey this has made my day honestly! Massive congratulations!

Lolly xxxxxxxx

evening ladies-another lurker here! been reading through the post pretty much start to finsh over the past 2 months since i had my last cerazette! really funny as i feel like i know you all yet we have never spoken. ive felt the highs and lows of all your stories from the smooth sailing to the little angels. The pic of Oliver James was great and i want to wish you all the best with your beans and ttc for those not quite there.

ive got pcos and obese so a long road for me i htink- had my last pill end of june and a 5 day period 5 weeks 5 days after. tried temping this chart and its up and down-think im annovulatory! im on metformin and still feeling quite down but i know it will take time for my body to reset- current plan is continue my met and my weight watchers and hope for best xxxx

Welcome Anna, as you already know I have PCOS and on met! I was obese but I have lost nearly 3 stone :happydance:

Massive pat on the back for reading all the posts!!! Are you ttc no 1?

X x x

Welcome Anna there are loads of positives on here so good vibes your way xx

Morning!

Welcome Anna :flower: I don't know how you have managed to read all the post on here it must take forever :flower:

I'm gonna do a pregnancy test this week and see if I finally get a negative! Fingers crossed!

Lolly x

Morning ladies...sleepy this morning and work later...not good! 8 weeks left to go and I can relax! :D

Aw Honey he is just amazing...I cannot wait for December to come so that I can meet my little man. He does look great for 34 weeks, can't believe it. Hope you get him home asap!

Welcome Anna, how long have you been on met for? Good luck ttc!

Well this week is our big move....I am at work every evening too and my db has to go away for two days for a work conference. I really have no idea how I am going to get through it. Can't wait for the next 3 weeks to pass, work schedule calms down and we should be all settled in. Roll on end of September! :D

xxxx

Congrats honey! Amazing news and beautiful name he us gorgeous! You have had a tough few weeks bet your thrilled he's here!

Thanks for all the comments on the scan! I'm guessing boy what did you think Rach? Love the guessing!

Welcome dawnky and Anna lovely to have new ladies join!

We are going to santorini in the morning so excited!! 1 week in the sun and a family wedding.

Xxx

Aww lolly I have all fingers and toes crossed that you get that negative and then you can try again!!!

Abbie just take it one day at a time, rest when you need to and block the stress out!!! Moving is stressful enough let alone being 6 mths pg!!

Kix you lucky thing, I Sooooo need a holiday it's untrue!!

X x x

I thought boy too kix will be interesting to see! Id love to go to santorini that was the plan for these 2 weeks I have off now but didn't think in a million years I'd be 30 weeks pregnant! We will just have to take the bump next year. Have a fab time x

kix i your having a think boy :thumbup: looking forward to seeing if im right lol

Honey cant believe u have had him congratulations and well done :happydance::happydance: cant believe that mine could look just like that him at this moment in time coz we were due the same day. Thats a very good weight and he looks incrediably healthy :happydance::happydance:

Rachael

Thanks Betty and Samie very excited been to busy looking forward to scan to think about hols til now!

Samie forgot to answer your question last week about my placenta - it is totally covering but is also attached at the top she said so good chance it will move up. Does that sound right?

Good luck with the move Abbie and Betty love the bibs!!

Xx

Rach i reckon too!! Will wait and see exciting!! Xx

Most do move, the upper segment of the uterus starts developing at about 24 weeks so as it goes upwards the placenta pulls up too. I think about 90% move. If its complete placenta previa you will be at higher risk of having bleeds though as thats the main sign of it.

Betty, How are you feeling? What dpo you reckon you are?

lolly x

hi guys!

just looked thru all the posts since i last wrote, been busy busy!

welcome to the newbies :flower: :D

lolly hope u get that negative this week :)

HONEY MASSIVE CONGRATS he is absolutely gorgeous! and he looks lovely and healthy and a great weight too, bet ur over the moon and cant wait to take him home!
makes it even more exciting knowing that will be me in december i just cannot wait!

kix your scan pics are fab, so clear! counting down the weeks til our 4d. 5 weeks thurs lol :happydance:

hope ur well betty and i love the dribble bandanas you have done, so cute!

i have been suffering really bad with back pain its a killer on the one side i feel like a granny when i get up and walk sometimes :(

good luck with the move abbi!

i just had a relaxing weekend watching saturday night tv, my favourite thing! :D :haha:

sorry if i missed u, hope everyone else is doing good!

Hay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->