The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Betty, How are you feeling? What dpo you reckon you are?

lolly x

ummm i think 6 DPO today, the only thing im feeling is my (.)(.) are hurting sooooooooo bad but surely this is too early for it to be a 'symptom' its not unusual to get sore boobs but usually its my nips and not the whole boob :haha: but i am trying not to think..... hmmmm maybe because i dont wanna get my hopes up at all!!

i went marerial shopping today :happydance: i got some fabric for the dribble bandanas....

honey i thought this blue one was adorable and hope you like it too! and i got a unisex version too so if the ladies who dont know gender want any i havent left you out :thumbup:
new baby fabric.jpg

please do let me know if you want any ladies :flower:

i also got some bits to make my friend a taggy comforter for her :yellow: baby :happydance:

hay i hope the backache goes away soon :hugs:

hope i didnt miss anyone!!

x x x

ive got the blue fabric too betty. think my friend wants a blanket with what I have left. Theres lots for girls but not alot for boys fabric. I made some hungry caterpilar cushion covers withe the tags on.
Hope everyone is well. I only have 4 shift left then i have 2 weekends of work yey cant wait. im working sat-tue but only 26 hours so not to bad.
Docs tomorrow at 3.30. im 25 days late now . i download an app for my new iphone. oh is jeous because its the new one, its white and he cant upgrade till december xx

evening ladies...

glad to see you are all ok or soldiering on as it may be lol! ive been on met for a while but was on cerazette so only really 2 1/2 months since ive been off pill. i have lost 6 stone but still got a lot to go (super fattie here im afraid!). I am TTC number one±!

No idea what my body is doing but it is doing something as i get lots of pains and aches in the ovaries but no CM and no proper cycle yet-first and last period was 28 days ago! suppose it will take a while as i was on the pill 7 yrs and never bled once!!

my plan of action is to try and establish a cycle be it 4 weeks 8 weeks whatever (wishful thinking) keep temping (blah they make no sense and are unreliable as i have issues sleeping!) and charting the CM. once i have some sort of rythm i was thinking of getting my bloods and another scan done to see how im doing-not had it checked in about 18 months and have lost a fair bit of weight since. might try the cbfm but il wait on my hormones first as i know its a bit unreliable with pcos....

sorry for rambling- i dont really have anyone to chat to- all my girlfriends are pregnant half of which didnt even plan it and apart from my hubby the family dont know as we dont want the pressure when it may never happen
:wacko:

thanks for listening and as for reading the posts....it was like an online soap story! has been good fun and yeah it took quite a while!! :coffee:

x btw hope you dont mind me barging in lol :blush:

Aww pink yay! I wanted pink too but she said that they couldn't get it anymore :cry:

I wanted the White iPhone 4 but when I upgraded they Zak to ms they thought it would be an urban myth as they had designed so may prototypes but didn't have the White glass right :haha: so needless to say I have the black one but I still live it and it's in a case anyhow!!!

Anna, first of all well done on the weightless that's a massive achievement!!! How long has that taken you and how are you doing it? I have lost almost 3 in a year doing slimming world :thumbup:

I love the analergy (sp) of it being an online soap opera :haha:

Of course your not barging in your welcome to join the soap :haha:

X x x x

Awww Honeybear - he's amazing, totally gorgeous!

Hi girls, hope you're all good. I've been getting ready for the new school year, I much prefer being on holiday, but teaching is a great job, nobody ever sees all the work that goes on behind the scenes - I'm like a swan, all graceful and in control from what you see, but underneath my feet are paddling like mad!!! Xx

Hello again ladies!thanks for all the welcomes I feel very much at home already!Abbi I'm not trying anything specific,just finished first AF since coming off pill and am trying to temp to check everything is working as it should but to be honest don't really get it!hehe!keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking it's time to get up and shoving a thermometer in my mouth,before realising I've only been asleep half an hour...:dohh:

Morning!

Anna, well done thats really great you have lost 6 stone! Well done!

Betty, For some strange reason I started reading the thread from the start last night just like the first 40 pages, God, we were so full of hope! Its so funny reading it! I was going on about going to Egypt lol & how I better get my BFP by xmas lol! Its mad that we have been on this thread since June 2010!!!!!!!! Now I'm wondering if i'll get my BFP by this xmas!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is ok.

Lolly x

Lolly I know it's mad eh! I guess everyone starts out hopeful! Soooo much has happened since the beiginning!! I blooming hope We have our bfps by Xmas I think it's only fair :haha:

X x x

Wow, loads of posts since yesterday! Busy busy ladies...

haha! Anna! I think the same thing. I was thinking the other day that if we all met up, it would be like meeting characters from a book! So funny! Well done for losing all that weight!! Amazing! Have you thought about trying agnus castus? I used it the month I got my bfp as my cycles were really long/irregular after cerazette. My cycle that month was much shorter!

Pinky - good luck with the new school year. Love your swan analogy...very clever!

Betty-I had no symptoms at all when I got my bfp. I got a stomach bug at around 8dpo so I couldn't carry on temping to see if my temps remained high. Once the bug had gone at 10dpo I just thought 'what the hell' and it was there! I couldn't believe it. Db was out too so I had to sit there for ages all excited and then when he came home he was on the phone!! I thought I was going to explode waiting for him to end the phone call! ;)

Aw dawn, that made me laugh! I was like that, stressing if I had to go to the loo in the night incase it messed with my temps. I used fertility friend when temping and found it to be so helpful. Have a look it might help you out too!

Lolly I hope you have your bfp by the Xmas too! You and Betty both!! :D

25 week midwife app went well - no problems and lo's heartbeat is great. Booked my antenatal classes too. DB thought it would be a good idea to have them all on one day on a Saturday - I am not so sure if 6 hours with 15 other heavily pregnant women will be the best day out I have ever had but at least it saves us driving there 3 weeks in a row ;) It's not until November 12th though so a while to go yet!

xxxx

i love the teddy fabric betty so cute :) and thanks, back ache still ongoing think its just going to get worse due to the loosening of ligaments etc, feel like a right granny at times! lovely! lol

definitely hope u and betty have ur bfp's by xmas lolly or very close to it anyway. :flower:

glad ur apptment went well abbi, my friend has her first antenatal on saturday at 29 weeks think she is. got my 25 wk apptment next tuesday, did they measure you??

x

Hi everyone, won't address every single one of you by name as brain not very functional yet :haha:
Welcome to any newbies I've not said hello to, although I think I may have already said hi other day.
Thanks everyone for your comments about our little man. He was doing fantastically well for the first 24hrs, had all monitors and drips and phototherapy removed and went from incubator into a normal cot. Yesterday morning he began being slow to breastfeed and so his blood sugars were dropping so unfortunately he is now having my expressed breast milk thru a nasal tube and has has to have one or two formala milk as I was so tired and hadn't drunk or eaten enough to express sufficient amounts :( Every breast milk feed he has he's fine, every one of their milks he throws up!!! I'm now planning to spend more time at home, eating, drinking and resting so I can express better, hoping he should still be home hopefully maybe by weekend or beginning of next week. Was an emotional wreck yesterday but realise we're still very lucky that he is as well as he is, just felt very disappointed yesterday that's all. Anyway have expressed some for his 12 o clock feed so back off to the hospital.
Betty, I'll have 2 blue and 1 of the unisex pls, :haha: email me your account details and I will transfer however much money you want tomorrow
xxx

Aw Honey...that is horrible for you. At least he is healthy though so you have to think positive. Fingers crossed he is home with you by the weekend and this is all long forgotten! :D

Hay she didn't no...she said that it is more accurate to start doing that from the 28 week appointment but she did say that my uterus position was correct so growth-wise everything seemed normal. I will be 34 weeks when I have mine so hoping he does make an early appearance otherwise I won't be prepared at all! ;)

xx

thanks abbie, i have lots of things happening that are not usual but i really really dont want to think that they are 'symptoms' because if im honest im not too hopeful today, dunno why!! and also i keep saying to myself its way too early too!!

honey sorry to hear that, well dont to you for going back and forth to feed him, you really are a fab mummy :flower: i am thinking of you and hope that he is home soon!! he sure is a sight for sore eyes!!

do you have paypal? i could give you my paypal details and you can send the money that way? if not ill email my bank details to you!

thanks for all the comments on the fabrics, please do say if you want any ladies, i can have them ready pretty quick :thumbup:

x x x

how much did u say they were again betty?

aww honey hope hes home with u soon :) and hope u r doing ok xx

Hay i am asking 3.50 each or 3 for 10 and I think it will be around a pound for postage :)

X x

i really love the unisex bear one, do u have any other unisex ones? xx

hey all-what the deuce is with the weather! like bloomin winter-i happen to like winter tho lol! just want to snuggle up with DH but hes working away :-( think ive missed the ship this month if it came in anyway lol! no idea what is going on with my body-was all weird until the first AF with false PG symptoms ow i just keep getting achey ovaries like OV pains every now any then- maybe im waking up form hormonal hibernation lol :happydance:

Betty-your sewing is cool! i got a machine for christmas and ive got some great baby patterns but im not much good at it lol

honey-you get plenty of rest now, i kno its rubbish to be seperated but atleast u can get a bit of recovery and rest time.

as for the bfps before crimbo....wouldnt that be great? i cant say im optamistic- im already discussing adoption and IVF as my only possible options :happydance: i know theres lots of help out there for pcos people but need to shift more weight!! taken me 18 months to loose the 6 but i still weigh 19 st :-( although im young (25) and healthy and fit ) i walk 2/3 miles a day the pcos makes it hard and i cnat get clomid help until im slimmer :dohh::dohh:

How are all of your hubbies or partners finding the journey (or found it for those already expecting?) my DH is 38 end of sep. he has no children either so both trying for first. initially he went htrough lots of worry he was 'too old' but he feels better now about things. ive tried replacing his cups of tea with decaf to help and when i finally work out my body i will get hin on vitamins as well :thumbup:

xx

hi all.
Well the docs was pretty useless to be honest. said to test again next week and if still nothing just to keep a diary oh well. He did say it was odd that i had 2 cycles and this one was missing.
Just downloaded period tracker so i can see how late I am and when im due on next roughly. i will keep dtd and try not to worry.
Honey hope you get lo home soon, its horribe leaving without them xx
betty & lolly hope you get your bfps before xmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"