The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Helloooooooooo ladies!

IM BACK!! Holiday was perfect and i am now engaged :) :happydance:

Having a wedding to obsess over is a good way to take your mind off the baby making lol looks like its been fairly quiet on here while iv been away, where are you all?!!

CD 20 for me today, not that long till testing, though ideally i would like to wait til im a good few days late xx

Helloooooooooo ladies!

IM BACK!! Holiday was perfect and i am now engaged :) :happydance:

Having a wedding to obsess over is a good way to take your mind off the baby making lol looks like its been fairly quiet on here while iv been away, where are you all?!!

CD 20 for me today, not that long till testing, though ideally i would like to wait til im a good few days late xx

Hey! CONGRATS! EXCELLENT NEWS!

A wedding is the perfect way to occupy your mind!

Wallflower, Hopefully the hospital appointment will bring some positive news :flower:

44 days since i stopped Cerazette & I'm slowly started to get seriously over it now!

Lolly x

Still no sign of AF then lolly? :(

Im on CD 22 today so in theory not long til testing but as last cycle was 38 days, do i have to wait longer to get a positive if there is one to be had? xx

looks like its been fairly quiet on here while iv been away, where are you all?!!

i thought the same thing....

i posted a few days ago and i seem to have been ignored... not sure why...!:shrug:

congratulations on the engagement. how exciting :o)!!!!
x x

Thanks Betty :) im so excited to be wedding planning! Turns out the dress iv fallen in love with is around 4000 lol so that wont be happening!! :nope:

Where are you at with your cycle betty? Are you waiting for AF stil from coming off the pill or are you mid cycle? Im on CD23 second cycle since stopping cerazette. Not majorly long for me to wait to test! Fingers crossed! xx

Hi Guys!

Sorry for ignoring :flower:

So it will be 7 weeks soon that i stopped cerazette & still nothing so it can't be far away now surely lol?!

How is everyone?

Elmo, it's so exciting planning a wedding isn't it??! I loved it! I could look at wedding stuff all day, its so exciting!

Well i have cramps and very sore boobs so for gods sake this better be af coming!

Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Are you using any contraception at the moment lolly?? If not then keep testing too because you can get pregnant without even having had the period! xx

Thanks Betty :) im so excited to be wedding planning! Turns out the dress iv fallen in love with is around 4000 lol so that wont be happening!! :nope:

Where are you at with your cycle betty? Are you waiting for AF stil from coming off the pill or are you mid cycle? Im on CD23 second cycle since stopping cerazette. Not majorly long for me to wait to test! Fingers crossed! xx

Elmo, i got af on friday :happydance: exactly 7 weeks 1 day after stopping cerazette, man have i known it was here tho! im still bleeding lightly so waiting for it to stop but i guess im CD 7 right? not that it matters as my OH is working away this month so wont be doing any BD'ing :wacko:

Lolly,

hang in there she will come to ya, it would seem most of us ex cerazetters have been 7 weeks ish...

its just nice to know im not broken as it took me 18mths to get any kind of period after depo jab so was worried same thing would happen with cerazette so its a big PHEWWWW from me :thumbup:

Elmo, dont worry about the dress another more affordable one will come to ya, i always think if something is meant to be it will be! the dress i got married in was nothing like the one i fell in love with in fact the one i loved looked awful on me lol!!!

x x x x

Hi girls I'm new to this (and forums in general) but I just wanted to share my advenure so far...

I came off Cerazette after being on it for over 2 years without AF for all that time... at first I thought oh it will just take a couple of weeks and Ill be fine. Then I started getting the usual aches and pains etc... then they went.

I started to think hmmm whats going on and looked to the net for any advice I could.. thats when the horror stories started flowing.. unfortunately 6 weeks later and stories were the only thing flowing for me :(

I thought maybe it's cos I'm overweight or something is wrong, but after a trip to the doctors, bfn's and a few blood tests later - I was fine but still no AF.

Then exactly 9 weeks to the day my monthly "friend" appeared at long last, although I remembered how I havent missed going through that for 2 years!

This is just a little bit of hope to everyone who is going through the same thing... I hope it cheers you up amongst the stories of the dreaded cerazette!

Also I can concentrate on the fun part of ttc now!

You'll be able to get cracking next month then Betty :) and thanks regarding the dress, your right, i'll find something much cheaper thats just right for me and as much as i want to look beautiful, i know Ben will love me no matter what im wearing :D X

Hi Laura Jane! Welcome! Im sure you wont have had time to read our whole thread so i'll just let you know that i was on cerazette for years and then came off it only to get pregnant with ds straight away :) This time around i stopped taking it on the 31st May the same day i was having a bit of a break through bleed which lasted for 5 days then 38 days later i had my next period and right now im on CD 24 second month of TTC, not too long to wait until testing, i hope this month is my month! xx

Thanks Elmo & Betty :flower:

Yeah I've done tests & there negative, i just want to try & get back to normal, I'm off to Egypt on 4th October so we're just gonna start trying when i get back would love to tell everyone at Christmas i was expecting or it would be a great way to start next year!

So have you set a date for the big day Elmo????

Lolly x

Hi Laura Jane :flower:

Welcome to the thread!

Wow, 9 weeks! You must have been going out your mind!

I'm hopefully getting af soon, hitting the 7 week mark on Monday, Thing is I'll be on here complaining when i get it lol at how sore & annoying it is!

Lolly x

Lets hope you dont get it while your on your hols lolly! We havent set a date yet as much as we want to, we need to work out how much it is going to cost so we know how far away we have to make it! xx

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I'M OVULATING!!!!!!!!!!!

Just done a clear blue ov test as had TONS os ewcm & cramps and i got a smiley face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I'M OVULATING!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

brill news!!!

i second elmos Q are you waiting or ar ya gonna try now??

Elmo, we sure will get cracking next month... its kinda good he will not be here for this month as i will kinda have some idea if im back to 'normal'!

i will opk this month to see if i can work out where i am hee hee!

welcome laura Jane,

its good to find ppl who have been floating in the same boat eh!! you will love it here :thumbup:

x x x

Okay

So I'm really looking forward to going to Egypt with the girls but we did :sex:yesterday lol! :haha:

From reading all the posts on here i just assume its gonna take ages anyway so just thought we'd get started, if it happens it happens. couldn't resist when got that smiley face yesterday! Quite weird though, 7 weeks off Cerazette no af but ovulated yesterday? Must mean i'll get first af roughly 9 weeks after stopping!

Aw well we'll just see what happens!

Where is everyone in there cycle???

Hardly anyone on here now, Where is everyone??

Lolly xx
:dust::dust::dust:

Great news Lolly! and yeah i was going mental, but not even one full day of af and i was complaining about how i hated it! typical lol!

im on CD9 i think? im not very good at this lol

ps Congrats Elmo!!

So i got my smiley face on clear blue digital ovulation test on Friday, Wow, I'm DREADING af coming as i have been so ill just with blooming ovulating, I'm going to have the worst af ever i think when it comes in a few weeks!

Felt fine on Friday when i ovulated, Saturday couldn't lift my head off the pillow as i was so dizzy & today I'm exhausted & have started spotting which are all signs of ovulation.

God, i can never remember this before i was on birth control but i suppose it has been a while, has this happened to anyone 1 else? Didn't really expect to feel like this with just ovulating?

Lolly x

hi lolly,

everyone seems to be suffering with the first af off cerazette... mine was super painful for about 4-5 days:cry: i know i ovulated about 12-14 days before my first af which must be a good sign of things getting back to normal!

so with that in mind i would imagine you will get af around 9 weeks :happydance:

im CD 10 today, same as Laurajane i have just noticed :thumbup:

fingers crossed it doesnt take us all very long t get our :bfp:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back