The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Well had a growth scan today to check bump and placenta are ok as i'm at risk of Pre eclampsia and luckily everything is fine =o)
Baby is measuring right for date and is apx 3lbs and the placental flow is normal and the liquor is normal. Plan is to have another scan at 36 weeks and if all is well thats it!

Glad to see so much going on on here and i agree on the soap opera comment, it would make a good book too lol

xx

Samie pleased the scan went well, nice size :) Oliver was huge for his gestation!! :haha:
Betty, think Col has paypal but can't remember the details cos we used it years ago for ebay but havn't used it since, if it's ok email the bank details and I'll directly transfer in the morning :thumbup:
Thanks for the good wishes everyone Oliver has been doing really well today :)

Evening!

Honey good to hear from you, so happy for you! Sound like your doing great!

Pink, its frustrating isn't it when af just vanishes! hope it turns up soon or that BFP!

Anna, The weather is horrible lol! My husband has been amazing through all of this, 16 cycles of me moaning, endless opks, constant pregnancy tests, MANY trips to doctors, crying, miscarriage the lot! He has been so supportive and even although things have not worked out the way we would have wished it has actually brought us closer together!

Lolly x

Goodness me, every time I come on to catch up on this thread there are heaps of comments to read! (I love it though...!) Hey Lolly I'm in sunny Aberdeen and I can assure you the weather is pretty pants here too! Just waiting for the snow(!) am gonna have to invest in some wellies for this winter if it looks like it's going to be as bad as last year! Hope not though...

Betty I do like a bit of crafting so I'm very impressed with your little bib-things! Very cute, and let's face it if you're planning for a wee one extra pennies are very good news!

Anna I am also on the weight loss journey, what a pain in the bum it is - I hate counting calories and having to look at the fat content of everything! I have lost 3 stone in 6 months which I am massively chuffed about but still a fair way to go in an ideal world:winkwink:

Hope everyone is well!:flower:

Oh my gosh busy busy.... I'll do my best to answer all but if I forget nudge me lol! Hay if you go back and look at the pic I have the pastel spotty bib which is unisex... Other than that nothing else ATM but I'll be going material shoppin again this weekend or next as I have more likkle dresses to make for a friend :)

I have said it before but I love love love my sewing machine! I made a taggie for my friend.... Ill post a pic when I'm on the comp tomorrow, I'll be making them too for sale!

My oh has also been amazing and I know through little things that he really wants a baby as much as me but he strong for me because of all the rubbish we have been through!!

Honey I'll have a hunt for your email address I think I still have it.....

Samie glad all is going well and 3 lbs is good for 30 wks right?

Hope I did t miss anyone!!

X x x

betty all your talking about sewing i wanted to make something so made a hoody. i cant believe it actually looks like one. going to personalise it later and will post pic with lo in it xx

Attachments

• 07092011735.jpg
    07092011735.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 07092011736.jpg
    07092011736.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow pink that's amazing! What sizes is the pattern for?

X x x

i just used one of calebs t-shirts for front and back template and then used a long sleeve top to do sleeves and did the same for the hood. I hate doing sleeves as I always mess up. I try on look online but never find one i like so find clothes are the best if you want to get a rough idea. this one is 18-24 months i thik x

All done Betty :)
Hope everyone is well today? I've been getting every 2hrs in the night to express milk for Oliver so think it's going to catch up with me soon!! As long as we can avoid any tube feeds for 48hrs he'll be able to come home. He took his whole feed by bottle this morning so fingers crossed. Walked into town from the hospital yesterday afternoon for a stroll intending to go get a nursing bra, ended up buying lots of other things instead and was lugging heavy bags all round town and boy was I sorry could barely walk :haha: I had been feeling so well you almost forget you've just given birth but I sure remembered yesterday :haha::haha: Doctors will be doing their rounds again this morning and I'm really hoping they will give us an idea of when he'll be home.
xx

pink hoodie is great :thumbup:

ill have a look at the other ones betty and let you know.

samie glad everything is ok :D

cant remem name of who asked about partners, but my bf is so excited he cant wait to be a daddy :) its lovely that he can now feel the movements too :D

honey im glad you and oliver are doing well, and i hope he is home with you asap, and make sure u dont go on any shoppping sprees and rest lol :flower:

x

i just emailed you honey :) im so very grateful your having some you will love them im sure!! and im loving your avatar :cloud9:

hay thats cool, let me know, also ill have a root through my material and let you know if i have any other unisex materials, i know i have one with cute frogs on if thats your thing :haha:

so ladies here is the taggie, this is fro my friend on team :yellow: but i plan to make more for selling and also gender specifics ie pink and blue!
taggie pic.jpg

oops sorry its the wrong way round!!

let me know what you all think!!

x x x

wow lots of posts to read, welcome to all the newbies if i havent already said hi :flower:

Loving what you ladies are making wish i had a creative streak in me :haha:

Honey glad Oliver is doing well and hope you can bring him home soon cant believe what a little cutie he is :happydance:

My husband is so excited about the arrival of our little one and has spent the last few weeks getting our nursery ready heres some pics of it upto now still got a few bits left to do it :happydance:

Attachments

• lilys room2.jpg
    lilys room2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
  • lilys room3.jpg
    lilys room3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • lilys room4.jpg
    lilys room4.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • lilys room5.jpg
    lilys room5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
  • lilys room.jpg
    lilys room.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Ahh the room looks lovely!
Ours is all painted and papered but when we received the cot the base was cracked so were waiting for a new bit to come, its really frustrating because i wanted it finished =o(

Yeah Betty 3lbs is average weight for gestation so its normal =o)

Loving the side pic Honey Your little man looks very sleepy and cute.

room looks lovely :)

will deffo let you know, even if i wait a month or so and have them off u that would be ok wouldnt it? :flower: thanks

love the taggie too !
x

Rach that nursery is beautiful love love love the butterfly!! Thanks about the taggie too, I got some bits to make a Girly pink one today :thumbup:

Hay of course let me know when your ready!

X x x

Rachel the room is lovely! So exciting u are goons mee her soon! How you feeling?

Lolly x

im starting to get scared, but im nervous and excited it really is mixed emotions, cant wait.
im excited to hear when you and betty get that BFP :happydance::happydance: and i will def not be leaving this chat if thats ok i want to keep up to date with all you ladies :flower:

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->