The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Rach I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't want ya to go! I feel lime we have journeyed together!

I hope me and lolly can be bump buddies!

X x x

the room is great-looks a similar size to our would be nursery so nice to know how things would fit. the hoodie is also great and betty i love the taggy thingy! hope you are all keeping well and cheery on your journey-sorry that i cant remember this after reading htrough everything but is it noromal to have your AF go MIA after cerazette. i had that one bleed and now im absent of anything! no bfp no cm no af no nothing lol

oh well ! xx

Anna yes it's perfectly normal for things to take a while to 'settle' down!!

Hope your feeling ok!!

X x x

well guess what af decided to turn up today so last cycle was 49 days. Ive got an app for iPhone so it says based on last cycles average is 37 days. Its helpful to see when expected ov is,
think i might get some opks in the future but because its holiday this month we're just going to dtd when we can and hope for the best. I done want to use opks yet.
Love the nursery pics rachel. don't know what we'll do next time as caleb will be sharing the room so probably just the cot and extra things will go in his room
Im glad I've got some where to talk about these crazy cycles and you all understand xx

Betty it will no doubt be end of this month if that's ok?? If u could get hold of some other unisex that would be great so could have 3 diff ones, or even hav 2 cream bear ones and then 1 other one.

Hay x

Pink glad she turned up for you, it's so frustrating tho eh!

Hay that's fine.... I'll have a look what I've got and post some possibles or I'll look when I got to the material shop to see what others they have!

X x x

Rachel, excuse the typing on my last post lol it was just as a pupil was getting into my car and I was rushing to send it hahaha! Of course we dont mind you staying, we have all been on this journey together you cant leave until me and betty have gave birth AT LEAST :haha::haha:

Pink........ At least af has shown up now & you can get on it again when she buggers off, hope its not too bad for you :hugs:

Betty, omg lol we have to be bump buddies! After all this it'd be rude not to!
So mrs, you any further ahead with the studying?? when you thinking you'll sit the first exam?

Honey, hope your enjoying your time with the little one!

Anna, its very normal for af to MIA! mines still does after nearly 17 months!!!

Right, sorry if I forgot anyone I'm rushing again beofre I settle down to do paperwork oh the joys!!!!!!!

Lolly x x x x

Rachael your room looks lovely - just waiting for the little one to finish it off! I have joined fertility friend to see if it can make any sense of my temps, we shall wait and see..! Had a cracker of a day at work today, topped off by a wasp deciding to crawl up my shoulder, and give me a heart attack, while almost deafening the poor elderly man I was in the middle of speaking to - ah well! x:dohh:

Hi ladies,
Well I went doctors they confirmed on friday I am pregnant about 6 weeks.
I am feeling sick as a pig and my boobs are really sore!
But I know it'll all be worth while in the end.
Just getting used to the idea that thes a baby growing inside of me. Weirdest feeling ever!
Thanks for all the messages :)

I'm sending the baby dust to you all :) xxx

Lolly I totally agree would be so rude not to after all this :winkwink:

Massive congrats again welsh!!

X x x

quiet in here today ladies :cry:

honey i posted your bibs out this morn so you should get them tomorrow or sat :thumbup:

hope everyone is ok!!

x x xx

evening betty-goodness me you did your bibs quickly! im ok feeling down in the dumps about all this ttc thing. still no sign of a regular body cycle and just feeling very fed up about the whole PCOS thing. really should stop googling:nope:!

there are lots of positive stories about people with pcos who have managed it but i dunno....must be the weather!:wacko: sorry for the moan.

hope all the other ladies are well-congrats to welshfairy-cant rember if i put that yday!:dohh: x

Hey everyone, yes it is quiet. Oliver had a breastfeed earlier and was very alert and he has been promoted to the growing room which is the room they go in before going home. I am soooooooooo sooooooooooo happy :) :yipee::yipee:

Betty I'm really looking forward to receiving the bibs, you needn't have rushed to get them done that quickly. When he wears them once he's home I'll be sure to post pics. Here is a photo of Oliver from this evening :)

Attachments

• Oliver arrives sep 4th 2011 034.jpg
    Oliver arrives sep 4th 2011 034.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
Aww Anna :hugs: I know exactly How your feeling today I have been there Sooooo many times! Trust me it's normal! how are you going on the met? I have no idea if it's regulating me yet but I did ov for the first time in 16 mths so that's something eh!!

Ah the bibs are so lovely to make I just start and can't stop :haha: I have made about 10 this week lol!

X x x

Aww honey we posted at the same time!!

I didn't rush it's cool, I wanted you to have them ASAP :)

Aww yay for the growing room well done!! That's fab news! better than fab!!! Hopefully he will be home soon!! :dance::dance:

I love to see pics of him wearing them :)

X x x

Ahh he really is gorgeous and has so much lovely hair! oooh I'm so excited for my little girl to get here! Annanouska I know its easy for me to say because I'm not going through what you are but try keep positive so many women with pcos go on to have a baby and I'm sure you will be one of them soon positive vibes your way xx

Hello!

Aw honey he's adorable! Great news thing are moving on & he'll be home soon!!!

I was at docs today and got blood taken for hcg level, have to phone up next week for results and if still there I've to go to hospital for scan and possible d&c GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Never mind, it might not be that at all, it might hopefully come back negative & then we'll finally back to the beginning & can try again.

So, to take my mind off things I've decided to start baking lol, I really want to be good ant making cakes! Just as long as I don't eat the all :haha:

Lolly x

Aww lolly hope it comes back neg, are you still getting pos hpt?

If you want any recipes or tips jut shout I'm well known for my baking!! I make oh cakes and biscuits most weeks to take to work for him and the lads, they like them so much they moan to him if I dont make any for a couple of weeks :haha:

You have to sample them to make sure they are edible :winkwink:

X x x

Betty my last one was still positive, who would have thought it would take this long to leave your body!

I don't know where to start with the baking lol any ideas? My dad has his birthday on 1st October so I'd like to take him some treats! I really want to be good at it as my family will think it's hysterical that I'm baking as in ever cook! I have grilled chicken with spinach every night for my tea lol I cannot cook but I so want to bake! It's just the whole measuring and timing that I get wrong!

Another quiet weekend for me, can't wait. Off today and tomorrow, going to see my granny later today and then just chilling out. Anyone have any plans for weekend?

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->