The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Congrats on ur BFP welsh :happydance:

Lolly sorry to hear that about possible D&C thats not good but hopefully you wont have to go through that.

Well i went for a midwife appointment and i was feeling a little swollen so i guess you know whats coming :cry: They took my blood pressure and usually its 120/60 yesterday it was 155/98 :cry::cry: they sent me straight to hospital to be monitored as they think i may possibly have pre eclampisa. They took some blood and did another urine sample as they have found protein init. They strapped me up to a monitior so listened to babys heartbeat for half an hour and had a button to press if i felt any movements all that was fine but blood pressure just isnt dropping :cry:
While i was on the monitor it dropped slightly to 140/96 and then dropped again a little later to 136/91 just enough to send me home so i didnt have to stay in.
A community midwife is coming to the house tomorrow to check blood pressure and again on monday and then i have to go to the surestart to have it checked on thursday so they are closly monitioring it.
iF i get any headaches or my hands and feet swell or stay swollen i am to go back to hospital. Had an odd day yesterday very surreal.
I have also been told to finish work so its my first day of maternity leave today :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok

Rachael

Aww sorry to hear that it must be so frustrating.... When do you get the bloods back? Will they scan befor a d&c?

As for baking.... Later when I'm at the pc I'll email you a load of recipes all the easy ones! And I'll give you my likkle tips on them too :thumbup: baking is easy as long as you measure right :winkwink:

Quiet weekend here too, there is a town show on that we might pop to but other than that not much going on!

X x x

Aww rach we posted at the same time!

So sorry to hear your not good, but glad bubbs is ok! Try to relax put your feet up with the daytime telly and a cuppa!

If you get bored pop on here for a natter I'm always checking in on my phone :haha:

X x x

Oh Rachael hope a bit of relaxing will sort you out a bit! Definitely lots of putting your feet up required I think and plenty :sleep: Not long to go now at least til you get to meet :baby:
Lolly baking is lots of fun but keep it simple to start with - some undeserved overconfidence on my part has led to several kitchen disasters :blush: but I'm sure Betty will keep you right!
Hope everyone is having a good day and looking forward to the weekend! x

Hey Racheal, Really feel for you. My 3rd pregnancy I had severe early onset pre eclampsia which started much the same as your symptoms. Please take it easy, mine became very dangerous and Jack was born at 31+3. You are in a very good position that they are aware of it, you're 35 wks which is fab for the baby and no real issues at that gestation. Chances are they will induce you at some point, they couldn't do that for me as my bp was out of control by that point (230/140!!) My friend got it around same time as you and they managed to give her medication to reduce bp and she went full term :) If you have any questions feel free to pm me :hugs: You'll soon be cuddling your baby so all worth it :)
Lolly hope it all sorts itself out for you minus any intervention. :hugs: Good luck with the baking :)
Betty I'm sat staring out of the window waiting for the postman :haha:
xx

Lol honey let me know when he arrives :haha: can't wait to hear what you think!!

X x x

:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
They came Betty and they're lush :) I will take pics of him wearing one asap xx

Yay Soooo glad you like them :happydance::dance::happydance:

Can't wait to see pics of him in them :)

X x x

:thumbup: Thanks for ur replies ladies you have made me feel a bit better, im just worried which prob isnt going to help my bp go down. the baby is 3/5 engaged and im still having alot of kicks so they were happy with that. i suppose it all depends on tomorrow and if it has come down if it hasnt they mentioned about medication and im still waiting on results of my urine from the hospital they think i have a lot of white blood celss present due to maybe having an infection.
They mentioned about getting me at least to 37 weeks would be fantastic, i have packed my hospital bag this morning just incase :thumbup:

Rachael

Ahh Rachael try not to worry too much. If your bloods come back ok they will just keep monitoring your BP and maybe start Labetalol to reduce it if the BP stays elevated.

Just keep an eye on babys movements and be observant for Headaches and visual disturbances, pain at the top of your tum and swelling in hands ,feet and face. If you have these then ring the delivery unit.
xx

rachael hope the rest helps and bp goes down :) and ur little girl stays in there for a few more weeks at least, aww wont be long now, exciting!

aw i'd love to do some baking too, my friends always making cakes i am just useless.. betty if you could email me the simple recipes and some tips if you don't mind that would be much appreciated hehe :)

look forward to seeing Oliver in his bandana bib, he is so cute, i love it when they have lots of hair! hope he is home for you soon as poss :flower:

I have a wedding reception tomorrow so looking forward to that, and of course my favourite saturday night tv, that may have to wait until Sunday now lol. :haha:

Hay x

Rach glad your feeling a bit better, easier said than done but do try to relax :hugs:

Hay of course I will email you some, pm your email address to ms and I'll get on it later!

Enjoy the wedding reception just sky plus the sat night tv :haha:

X x x

thanks betty you're a star :) just pm'd u now.
i dont have sky plus, only freeview so the sunday repeat it will have to be hehe!

x

No worries hay my pleasure :)

Ah well still enjoy your rest in Sunday and remember there is always BBC iplayer, 4OD etc :thumbup:

X xx

Quick question ladies.... Can you tell me if the soreness in your boobs was the same or different to the sore boobs before af when you got pregnant? Hope I worded that right :haha:

X x

Betty when i had it it was the same as before af. How are you feeling, what dpo are u?

Lolly x

well i am 10DPO today and am feeling ok, have some things that could be 'symptoms' but tbh i really dont want to get hopeful...

i usually get sore nips before af....... at the mo my bbs are not just sore they hurt actually my whole chest does!!! have been sleeping with my bra on :cry:

have had other stuff too but sure its all in my head :haha: i mean surely i wouldnt be lucky enough to catch the first egg outta the trap :haha::haha:

and i dont wanna start listing it all only to get af and look like a complete doofus:dohh::dohh:

i have emailed you and hay with the recipes :thumbup:

x x x

oh and also because this is the fisrt time i have oved i dunno if the symptoms are from that :shrug:

x x x

Well I had no symptoms lol as I didnt even know I was pregnant! So you just never know, Everbody is totally different and you'll get symptoms that loads of others wont. You will not look like an idiot, its your first 2ww so obviously you will be excited! Just sit it out the next few days, I remember the month I was pregnant I done a test 16 dpo and it was negative then when af didn't arrive I done another at 20 something days and it was positive so you just never know!

Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back