The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I had sore boobs from ovulation which lasted till about 20 weeks, but i always get sore boobs before af too.......

Thanks lolly, I don't plan on testing till next weekend, I'll be like 19-20Dpo by then... That's if af doesn't arrive in the meantime!

Because I haven't had af for Nearly 10 weeks I have no idea when it's 'due' so I'm just going by DPO!

Thanks for understanding the ramblings of a crazy lady!! :haha::haha::

X x x

hope everyone is feeling a bit better who has been poorly and great news for honey and hte growing room. makes me think htey have him in a little plant pot and water him every few hours (i know that sounds odd but a friend had this nice baby pic of LO in a plant pot and with growing room made me htink of it lol)

betty-are we kindred spirits? i love baking and cooking-i do birhtdya and wedding cakes and jams etc-bit old world i know but i love it! thanks for the kind words about the pcos-great news you OV. ive still no idea what is going on but i will bide my time. i was on met for a while when on cerazette and in total been on about 6 months i think so fingers crossed.

have a great weekend all xxx

Anna I think we may be!! I am the one who makes all family and friends birthday cakes :thumbup: I love baking although I never eat any if it because im on slimming world, I tend to save bits if it do it at the weekend to have on my naughty day :winkwink:

I am very crafty, I make cards and bake and sew I love anything creative and if I can make it pretty even better lol!!

X x x

Crumbs have we all gone into hybernation for the wkend!!! :haha: Oliver is taking some breastfeeds if he's hungry when I'm at the hospital and overnight he has taken all bottle feeds no nasal tube so we're heading in the right direction :) I'm taking the car seat in todau as you have to have them in there for an hour and they check to see they don't change colour!! It's cos they're led down most of the time and in the seat they're sat up. I don't want to get too excited in case we have a set back back I'm getting really excited that he will be home soon :) Hope everyone is having a nice wkend? I did put the bib up against him Betty but it kinds drowns him so will wait till he puts a bit of weight on then take pics :)
xx

I was wondering the same thing! I did t post again as I was the last to post anyway!!

that's brill news about Oliver, I did wonder if the bib would be a little big ATM bless his cotton socks.... Before you know it he will be home and wearing them!

Hope the carseat taking works out well!! Keep us posted!

X x x

Hi girls, Got to the hospital and the consultant was doing her rounds and she was so happy with him she said I can take him home in the afternoon and here we are at home, I'm on the laptop talking to you girls and Ollie is in his moses basket snoozing!! :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaay :happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

Honey that's the best news so pleased for you!!

X x x

Woohoo honey that is fantastic!!! So pleased for you!

Betty, how u feeling?

I had a pretty low day yesterday, but when I looked through the post from yesterday there was my letter from the fertility clinic at my app is Friday 7th oct! I know since I did actually get pregnant they might not look into much but still, it's a wee bit good news!

Lolly x

Hi everyone,

I found this thread looking for af returning after cerrazette.

I took my last one on 17th August and just got af on Friday, I took 3 pregnancy tests on Thursday because the symptoms were so strong!

I was reading through some of your stories today (haven't finished the complete thread but plan to) and was really touched by some of them and also the support you all offer each other and so i joined the site and the thread (hope you all don't mind).

ATM i have a very painful, heavy period but like some of you said previously i dont mind at all:D!!

I will keep you updated and look forward to reading all the posts!!

great news honey- hope he is settling in ok and everyone is glad to have him hope:hugs:

Lolly-sorry you are feeling so low :flower: im sure they will look at things for you and 7th october isnt too long away now. have you managed to get a negative test yet? my mother in law often talks about her MC, It was after her first but before my DH (her last). she was a bit further along and she did go to the drs when it started and they said thye can prescribe thigns to try and stop it but its too risky and it is just natures way of saving you more heartache in the future with further complications. sorry if that sounded really rubish :dohh: i was trying to think of something nice and comforting yet positive and so on..... sorry xxxxxxxxxx

betty how long have you been on your met? do you think it has helped?

hope everyone else is good....im going to make a brew befor ei say anymroe stupid things!:coffee:

Aww lolly sorry to hear you had a low day, but that's fab news about the appointment :happydance: did you get the results from your blood test yet?

I'm Feelin ok ta, boobs still hurt, getting up everynignt for the toilet once if not more than once!!! Amongst other 'symptoms' which I won't bore you with but tbh I'm on the fence I don't want to get excited to be let down as I'm completely expecting a neg anyways!!
I wish your belly button changed colour when you got pg or something would be much easier than second guessing every twinge and cramp!!

Welcome Amanda, good luck with reading all the posts I'll apologise for all my moaning in advance :haha: hope you settle into a nice reg cycle soon :thumbup:

Anna I have been on met just over a month.... I was pretty regular with af up until 2 cycles ago it all went wrong and currently Im on cd 66 of this cycle, although I have to say the met seems to be working as I ov'ed fo the first time in 16 mths and am 12 DPO today :thumbup:

X x x

Welcome Amanda :flower:

Anna , thats lovely thanks! Not done a test for a few days!

Betty, results on Wed. Tell me............. what symptoms do you have?

Lolly x

hi amanda :wave:
Betty that made me laugh about your belly button.
lolly hope you feel better soon sending you hugs.
Af still here more but but thats ok should be gone for wed. then i can take caleb swimming on holiday yey xx

Honey sooooo pleased he is home =o)

Welcome Amanda, :dust: your way!

Sorry you had a low day Lolly :hugs: Sure things will be fine x

Betty i bet its so hard not to symptom spot and the bellybutton idea would be fab :haha:

Had a busy weekend here i'm soooo ready for sleep. Had a really active baby on Friday then yesterday and today she has been really quiet...slightly worrying but she is still moving. I keep getting woken up in the night with really painful knees....like growing pains but they are consistant, that with having to pee all night are not good for sleep. I have been reading the pains can be a sign that there is a lack of certain vitamins or minerals so a trip to the Docs tomorrow... although doubt he will be much help, don't think he has a clue really :nope:

Anyhowww hope everyone else is ok

x

Hi ladies,
welcome amanda and anna not sure if i have already said hi :flower:

Great news honey that oliver is home :thumbup: glad he is doin so well :happydance:

Lolly sorry u had a low day sending u hugs :hugs:

fingers crossed for you betty :thumbup:

Sorry if i have missed anyone, im just sat waiting for the midwife to come check my blood pressure it had come down slightly on saturday and there was no protein in urine which is a good sign :thumbup: feeling light headed with a bit of headache this morning and if i stand and walk around to much my hands and feet swell up :cry:
me and the husband went for a tour round the labour ward etc at our hospital as they have opened a brand new birthing centre with 4 new pools so if my bp settles there should b no reason y i cant hav my water birth :happydance:
Husband also mentioned maybe thinking about a home birth yesterday so i sed i would have a think

Rachael

Morning Rach!

Glad to hear your bp has came down! Not so good about the swelling & headaches but just take it easy and relax. Amazing about the water birth, how do you feel about the home birth?

Lolly x

Well the new birthing centre has been done so its more like home after you have given birth they send you home within 2 hours and do all the checks on the baby later that day with a community midwife,they also do not monitor the baby constantly during labour as research shows its supposed to be better for the baby. so my husband said do you not think you may be happier and more relaxed being at home and maybe hire a birthing pool if thats what i really want, like the midwife said they know there is goin to be problems early on so wont let you hav a home birth if u are at risk anyway.
im still unsure but i think it mite be more relaxing and i can just climb into my own bed for a sleep where it will b quiet and my own surroundings. i am really coming round to the idea :thumbup:

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->