The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Arggghhhhh I'm so angry!

Went into hospital at 830 am and it just seems that nobody has any idea what to do! They said my levels are dropping but very slowly, and the consultant has sent me home to "wait and see" what happens over the next few days, I've to go back in on thurs and then theyl see if I need surgery to remove. I'm so angry, if I have any pain I've to go in ASAP. I asked them how on earth this could happen and they just said they were sorry and it was a mistake on their part and they should have checked for ectopic. I really don't think I should have been sent home today as I'm bleeding heavily! Mentally this is just outrageous. It's like losing 2 babies. I will take this all the way. Got fertility app through but being pregnant is the last thing on my mind right now I'm just so sickened by it all.

Have they scanned you to confirm if its the tube??? It seems crazy they would send you home if it needs removing because if the tube ruptured that's not good..... I can't believe how much they have messed you about its a joke

Yeah they scanned me but it's not ruptured yet they said? I'm petrified to be honest!

I dont understand all this lolly.... I'm so confused how they would send you home.... Is this a new pregnancy that's ectopic or the same one? Because surely if it's a 16 wk pregnancy then it's dangerous to just wait and see what happens?

I am so sorry this is happening to you I find it utterly disgusting....

When they confirmed the mc was it by scan? Surely they wold have seen then that the pregnancy wasn't In The right place?

Hope you and hubby are ok x x x x

Betty, it's the same pregnancy!

They scanned me at the start of august and said I had miscarried but they never scanned the tubes to check for ectopic. So they are admitting it's their fault. I've started passing bock stuff and getting cramps so I just waiting to hear if I've to go back in. Unbelievable.

Thats what makes no sense Lolly are they waiting for it to rupture..... i've never heard of a ectopic getting beyond 10/11 weeks. I have known the wait and see option when the women has no symptoms and its early because the body usually miscarries but this is usually before 10 weeks, but after so long im suprised they have taken this option, but then im not an obs consultant.
If your levels are falling and your bleeding then maybe thats why they are waiting but still this should have been dealt with ages ago.
I'm sorry you have to go through this =o(

I really hope this is all over for you really soon :( You really will have to take this all the way, not so much for the compensation but because things like this shouldn't happen and the only way to make them improve their services is to hit them where it hurts which is in the pocket. I really wish there was something to be said that would make you feel better, thinking of you xxx

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the lovely welcoming msgs....just trying to get to grips with using the forum:)

Lolly I have read your story through the thread and I know I don't know you but my heart goes out to you and i'm really hoping you're ok!!

xox

I've not been online for a few days, and having just read the last few pages I am totally shocked by what is happening to poor Lolly! My thoughts are with you, I can't believe how terrible your hospital have been.
Xx

aww lolly,

i agree with samie it doesnt make any sense at all, especially as they scanned you, im still confused how they knew you were around 10 weeks tho because there would have been nothing in the womb?

i hope for your sake that it will all be over with naturally and you can move forward without surgery.

definately make the complaint its not right you should be going through this!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

x x x

Love to Lolly-:hugs:

Betty- i agree- how can htey scan and give a date if there was nothing there?

Lolly-you need to get a book and write things down as with all the emotion you may forget things and if you have things written down as what they say and when it is good case for you.

A friend of mine at work had an eptopic at 10 wks ish last year.....in bout 2 weeks time she will be having her little girl. shes 41 too so age not on her side either as such but miracles do happen,

i feel so sad your you to have to go over this again it is like starting the grieving all over again.

sending you so much love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hope everyone else is good and not long til betty gets testing-im holding a winge and complain amnesty til lolly gets better so im keeping shtum xxxxxx

lolly im so angry that is has happened. how can they miss something like this. I hopr you take is further. sneding you hugs.
Af is on her way out so lets see what length of this one. downloaded app for iphone to keep me on track lol
Hope everyones ok xx

:hug: Thinking of you lolly

Disgusted at your hospital surely this is dangerous to your health? how can they leave someone to go home when it could rupture at any time?
Did they see how big the baby was? i have no experience with eptopic so have no idea what happens with them.

Rachael

that is awful, surely they shouldn't just leave it! and especially should keep you in! really hope this is sorted for you soon!! :hugs:

had mw this morning, measuring 27cm :) and all seems fine baby got all excited when was listening to heartbeat.

how is everyone? whens af due betty?

x

Hi Everyone,

We got back from Santorini last night we had a really lovely time! Weather was roasting and for the first time in my life I got sunburnt. Pregnancy seems to have really changed my skin - weird I normally go really really brown as dark skinned anyway.

Had a bit if a scare on the first night of the hol I had been stressing with the normal holiday packing, finishing off at work and getting to the airport then to top it off someone reversed into our hire car and me and hubby ended up arguing cos he said i had parked it in a stupid place! Anyway that night after all the stress went to the loo and had a few spots of blood which upset me so much I have never wanted to be nearer to home so much in my life. We rang our hospital and spoke to one of the midwives who reassured me it was prob down to all the stress and that as long as there was no pains and that it was a few small spots everything should be fine.

I spent the week trying to relax which I did eventually and nothing has happened since thank god I feel so attached to this baby I can't believe how protective I feel. I have an appointment at the hospital on Monday which is the routine appt after 20 week scan as they couldn't fit me in straight after scan so pleased I can speak to someone then.

Anyway sorry for essay! I haven't read all the posts hope everyone is ok. Abbie have you moved? Honey glad your now at home! Betty how are you feeling? How many dpo now?

Lolly really really sorry to hear what your going through now it just doesn't seen right at all that they could have missed the eptopic let us know how you're getting on.

Xxxxx

hello kix,

glad you had a nice time in the end, maybe it was a warning to take it a little easier and a good excuse to not do the hoovering :winkwink:

as for me my very eventful 71 (yep thats right 71!!) day cycle ended with the :witch: arriving full on this morning and i am in agony with it :cry: far worse than normal!

i am gutted beyond belief but i suppose i need to look on the bright side that i did ov and have a luteal phase of 14-15 days :thumbup:

wonder when/if ill ov again :shrug: i will start opk again once she buggers off! i hope that the met is going to regulate my cycle so we shall see!!

lolly i hope you are ok :hugs2::hugs2::hugs2:

x x x

Betty not great on the BFP front but great that 2 weeks after pos ovulation test AF arrived, hopefully this month with be a regular cycle!

Lolly hoping your ok....????

x

thanks samie, i know i tried not to get my hopes up but when you have been trying as long as us its hard not to especially as i was actually in with a physical chance this time!!

all i can hope for now is that my cycles are more regular and ovulation happens more often!!

xx x x

I know i'd feel the same =o( and nothing anyone can say will make it any better

Hopefully next month is your month though, positive thoughts xx

oh for sure positive thoughts... i have had my :cry: and now its onwards and upwards!

i notice your felling thingy says sick are you ok??

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"