The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I'm always sick, been sick since 6 weeks just not sick everyday now just feel it!

aww bless ya, well i cant make it go away but ill send ya some :hug:

x x x

Awww thanks! I think its about time somebody found a cure for pregnancy sickness lol

Although cant really complain i've only gained 2 pound so far due to being so sick and hardly having an appetite.... so maybe there is a good reason for sickness because i certainly didnt need to gain any weight lol

Aww Betty, sorry she got you but on the plus side you ovulated which is still fantastic and you're bound to ovulate again this month so another chance to catch that egg. Easy for pregnant or mothers to say but it will happen trust me I feel it in my water!! :hugs::hugs:
xxx

well samie can they hurry up with that cure as i have a phobia of being sick (not sure what its called) so would be fab if there was a cure :haha:

wow 2 lbs thats madness... you must of lost weight as the baby has grown... you wont have to do any work once she is here :thumbup:

honey thanks, im glad you feel it i need all the feelings i can get! if my ov falls mid week when oh is away ill be driving 200 miles for a booty call :haha: because if there is an eggy i WILL NOT miss the opportunity!! :winkwink:

how is that scrummy bundle of yours doing??

x x x

I hadn't been sick for about 10 yrs prior because I hate it but I'm a pro now lol. I know this will sound horrible but people at work kept saying to me you should be thankful your sick think what you will have at the end id swap with you if it meant I could have a baby which I'm not doubting they would. But when you feel like death everyday and are being sick a few times a day whilst not being able to eat and working full time I think I'm allowed to moan lol now people at work keep saying please never have another baby we can't go through this again Haha. I lost about 1 1/2 stone its been the best diet ever, slimming world will be shocked when I return lighter than when I left lol

If that egg is there then I think those 200 miles are worth it =o)

when your scared of being sick it doesnt help ppl saying that eh! i keep saying if i get ms that it will be kill or cure :haha:

you are such a trooper, many women would have gone off sick, i bet it gets a little akward in your job tho, cant imagin if your delivering you can just 'pop' out for a min!!

those 200 miles will be soooo worth it :thumbup:

x x x

It will definitly cure because it is worth it and i'm sure you won't get it this bad i'm just unlucky. I think its pay back for all the years i've said pregnancy is not an illness and for looking after women with hyperemsis thinking it can't be that bad!!!!

Looking back now i should have gone off sick really but the guilt aspect wins everytime so i go in. I have had 4 days off total and that was hard enough ringing in.

One of my biggest problem is smells so as i'm sure you can imagine labour and birth has certain smells which is enough to make you feel sick non pregnant, so i struggled through and opted to take the elective c sections more often than labouring women =o)

I'm so excited for you i feel like i'm doing the opk's again!

well i know its nowhere near the same as humans but i breed cats.... their birth has a certain smell to it and its certainly not the most pleasent smell!

massive amounts of respect to you for soldiering on! good plan on the c-sec :thumbup:

i will update every step with my opk i may even post some piccies :winkwink: i was so excited when i got a pos this time i took a pic and i still go back and look every now and then lol!! <---- saddo alert!!

x xx

Hey Kix!! Welcome home! Yes I have moved! I love it! Lots to do though but all for my lo so I don't mind. I know what you mean about skin changing. I rarely burn either but when I went away in July I was terrible. Worst burns I've ever had and I normally tam so easily! Pregnancy skin is a bit odd. Don't worry about the bleeding, I'm sure if there were any problems you would be having a lot more than a couple of spots. I know anything like that is so scary though. I am exactly the same, worry about every little thing, I just want him here safe and sound!

Betty I'm sorry she got you! At least your cycle seems to be getting on track! I bet you will have your bfp within 3 months!! :D

Lolly- thinking of you! Can't understand the hospitals reasoning, if you are worried go back in and refuse to leave until they do something! They can't just leave you waiting and wondering it's not fair!

Xx

Thanks Abbie, I hope I get some sort of regularity back!

And I hope your prediction is right!

Lolly thinking of you too

X x x

Betty-you frighten me-the more you post the more i feel it is like looking (well typing?!) in the mirror! i too have a real fear of being sick i start get panic attacks and crying at the thought of it (pathetic i know)! As you know I am crafty and into my cooking and baking and I am a bit of a cat addict! what cats do you breed? We have two bengals so I am sure you will appreciate how I already feel I have two children which right now i could frankly send of to some sort of cat boarding school as they are currently no the wall of death around the house!!! i would love to breed cats but don't have the time or space. id love a bigger property so i could run a really posh cattery but unless we win the lottery- not going to happen!!

sorry about af arriving BUT like you said it is a positive. I am temping and I think i MAY have OV for first time too but i need a few more good temps to go by the stress of work atm keeping me awake so they are unreliable past 2/3 days.

can i ask how you are getting on with he opts with pcos as i heard a few mixed reports. I'm thinking of getting a cbfm but i need some sort of 'regular' cycle length first I'm currently on cd 39.

hope everyone else is doing ok-i am worried about lolly but the fact she isn't online i hope is a good sign that they have admitted her and are looking after her really well :wacko:

please forgive the ramblings I'm trying to multi task before I go to work for the dreading late shift- fish at 8 pm !:sleep:

take it easy those with bumps and baby dust to us without and those with the new babas enjoy your little miracles xxxx

** betty-is it short for ELizabeth or just a random name?! I am an Elizabeth (Beth to most) Annanouska is a russian name I tend to use for forums as I quite like it but would never call anybody (not even a cat) annanouska!

sorry for af betty xx
hope everyone is well, thinking of you lolly xx
As for me just going with the flow this monthxx

sorry she got you betty, but hoping this is a good sign u have some regularity back, fingers crossed :D

Hay x

Ooh Sammie the sickness isn't funny at all. With my first I was sick about 20 times a day, it was an absolute nightmare :( It is worth it obviously but very hard work.
Betty Ollie is coming along beautifully, he is such a delight, generally just sleeps in between his feeds. Breastfeeding like a dream and once or twice I've popped out or gone to bed for a few hours and hubby can feed him a bottle of expressed breast milk which he also takes :)
Still thinking of you Lolly and hope they're treating you with a bit more care and compassion :hugs:
I'm attaching a pic to show you how Ollie is coming along :)023.jpg

022.jpg

lovely pics Honey, so cute with his siblings, he is so gorgeous, cant wait to have mine in my arms :D

:hug: to lolly x

The pics are lovely!

You went on to have 3 more!! I really don't think I can do this again feeling this ill has been horrible. People always say it will be different next time but I don't feel I can risk it being the same....unless I win the lottery and can mope about for 9 months!

Really hope lolly is ok I'm not liking the silence....

Thanks everyone :)
Samie each pregnancy is very different, the sickness does get less with each one, 1st I had sickness almost all the way through always waiting for it to pass, with my 2nd it stopped at about 12wks and then reappeared shortly before she arrived :( 3rd don't remember being all that sick but the pre eclampsia got me! This one had the nausea but only was sick once or twice, did use my cyclizine a few times :) It will be a distant memory once you've had the baby :)
Lolly hope we hear from you soon :hugs:
Hay rest of your pregnancy will fly by and you'll soon have your bundle of joy :)
Anna welcome :flower:
Pink going with the flow is the best way to go about it :)

yeah definitely its gone so fast already, only 4 weeks and I will be at 4d scan! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->