• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi girls!

My first af was very painful after cerazette :cry: so much so I was scared of it coming the month after! I literally cried with the pain.

BUT thankfully it was only that one and af has been how it always used to be pre pill days. :)

Don't fret girls it all works it's self out. The body is a wonderful thing! xx

Lolly - you wont even get 1st AF if you catch on this time!! ;)

Dont worry girls my AF was fine after coming off the pill, i didnt have any pains and it wasnt heavy :)

So....CD 27 for me today, i got BFN on my internet cheapies on friday and sat but was sick when brushing my teeth 2 days in a row and have gone off my food. Trying not to get my hopes up but i have bought a 1st response test which i will do on wednesday when af is one day late xx

Oooooooh Elmo, That sounds very promising!

You must be excited! Don't think i'll catch this time as only had sex once on Friday, I know thats all it takes but just gotta feeling!

Yeah i remember my first af last year Gemie when i came off it, it was horrendous! Not looking forward to this at all! When its due Ive got a weekend away planned with my friends, Typical!

Betty, how long have you been off it altogether? Totally dreading 2 weeks time!
Been in so much pain with ovulation!

Lolly x

I'm in agony!

How can i still be in pain 3dpo! I have really bad shooting pains in my right hip & my boobs are killing me! & I'm spotting!

Do you think it's just from my first ovulation?

It's so sore :cry:

Lolly x

I don't know Lolly :( I do get ov pain but it's more like an on and off stitch that won't go away., I get it for about 3 days. I don't think it's right that you should be in agony though :wacko:

Hi girls

Just catching up

woo hoo lolly :happydance: so pleased to hear your ov'ing - my first ov i was so ill for days after - sick, dizzy, hot sore boobs - the lot. Hope you feel better :hugs:
How is everyone else

xxx

Hi everyone Lolly how are you this morning, feeling any better??

Well im gutted. BFN this morning so im now waiting for AF. I really hope its not a ten day cycle like last month. xx

Elmo

I dunno what the hell is going on! So, as you know, got a happy face on clear Blue Ovulation test on Friday, Would have thought af would come roughly about 2 weeks later, started spotting on Sunday night feel like shit & woke up this morning to proper red full flow! How can that be if i ovulated on Friday?

I'm not complaining much, lol just glad its finally here but wtf? I only ovd on Friday?

Hows everyone else?

Elmo when u testing again, whens af due?

Lolly

xx

Hmmm i dont know what to say really lolly im not sure how that would work, thats a very very short luteal phase isnt it....no explanation im afraid hun. But at least it explains the agony you have been in and hurrah the witch is finally here for you!! So you can get track of your cycles ready for ttc after your girls holiday :)

Im not testing again, i know there is no point but i am quite excited because i just ordered a clear blue fertility monitor!! My friend tried ttc for 6 months and got pregnant her 1st month of using it! There are so many great reviews about it, iv been reading about it this morning and couldnt resist buying one! Very expensive though :s xx

....but last cycle was 38 days so i could have another ten days to wait!! x

Betty, how long have you been off it altogether?

i have been off about 9 weeks now it was exactly 7 weeks 1 day after stopping i got af!

Soooo glad to hear you got af Lolly but weird how you got a pos opk few days before eh! our bodies sure are odd but like gemie said they are also wonderful and all will straighten out in the end...

cant believe i am close to ov time again already.... where does the time go...?:shrug:

sorry to hear you got BFN Elmo... if af doesnt show will you test again?

Hello Angie, im good ta and l just wanted to say hello to ya :wave:

x x x x

I read that OPKs can pick up af coming so maybe thats why you got a pos lolly

it did for me gemie when my first af came after stopping cerazette an opk was pos

OK, so now it makes sense!

I got a pos opk as it sensed my af was coming?

My af has not actually been to bad, The pains before it came was way worse!
Just totally SHATTERED!

So i just hope now i don't have af when i go to Egypt lol! Its a bit off yet, don't go till 4th Oct! Then when i get back hopefully we'll get that BFP! Would love so much to tell my family at Christmas!

Any updates from anyone?

Lolly x:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Glad to hear your af not been to bad Lolly:thumbup:

i dont have much to update but i will update anyway lol... im CD 13 today and i have a little EWCM today but nothing major but its all good signs my cycle may well be straight back to normal eh!!

seems like we are all making great progress and its even better to have others to share with and confirm its all normal :happydance:

hope evryone is well

x x xx

Hey ladies, not much to report, still no AF but like i say last month was a 38 days cycle, Betty if it doesnt come i will test again but only once i go past 38 days like last month!

Im waiting for my cbfm to come, i hope it gets here before the witch does!! xx

Morning!

Feeling much much better now! God, i can't believe how rough i felt at the weekend before af came! Not so bad now, should be gone by the weekend thank god!

Will be interesting to see when i get my next af, think i was about 5 weeks apart last time.

Oh well, off to work, mega long and busy day today!

Lolly x

Morning ladies AF got me today and im waiting in for my cbfm, so good news is that was only a 29 day Cycle :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->