• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Oh Thats a shame that stupid :witch: got you Elmo, but good that getting back into a cycle though :flower:

Aw i really hope i don't have af for going to egypt lol! So excited to get trying after i come back though! At least i can have a week of boozing lol before i get BFP!

Lolly x

Yea it will be great lolly! So glad that i had mine before we went to barcelona and i had a good old drink while we were there :p xx

Well a little update, I've had 2 bleeds since stopping cerazette, and I got my BFP on Wednesday. Now just need it to stick!

well Im now on cerazette, took it wednesday, had unprotected wednesday, forgot it thursday all together
Im starting to think they arnt for me if I can even remember to take the damn thing!

Ive been reading through the thread and Im not sure about the side effects

Well a little update, I've had 2 bleeds since stopping cerazette, and I got my BFP on Wednesday. Now just need it to stick!

wow thats fab news, congratulations :happydance:

you must be on :cloud9:

how many full cycles did you have?

x x x

Just thought I'd let you all know. On the second cycle off cerazette we got our :bfp: this morning!
There is hope girls :) Good luck. xx

Ive been reading through the thread and Im not sure about the side effects
I had no side effects, though with hindsight it did affect my sex drive. Although last year was a horrific year for me so I can't say it was def the cerazette

if I need the pill again I shall be asking for it again

how many full cycles did you have?

x x x
1 full one, not including the 6 weeks after I stopped taking it! first bleed 6 weeks, then a 25 day cycle, then BFP on wednesday

am worried it's not going to stick though :shrug:

Just thought I'd let you all know. On the second cycle off cerazette we got our :bfp: this morning!

Gemie!!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Thats great news!

You must be so so excited! I'm so happy for you!

Lolly x

Excellent news! Wow its all happening today!

You must be over the moon!

Lolly x

Bit confused Anna1982, so your not TTC? x

Hiya
no we are going to give it a rest for a while and let my body recoup

Sorry chick i might have got this wrong but are you saying you have gone on cerazette while you stop ttc for a while? If you have then i must urge you not to!! Cerazetter really messes with most peoples cycles making it harder to conceive after coming off it, thats what our thread is about, do you follow me? Sorry if iv got it wrong and you just mean that you used to be on it before ttc conceive and are not taking a break but are not back on cerazette? x

Well what a busy day it's been today for baby and bump!

Over the moon for Gemie! Keeping popping in to check on us though!

Wonder who will be next?!

Well I'm on cycle day 5 and af is away woo hoo! So tempted just to try this month but i really wanna go to Egypt too so I'm going to wait till i get back in October, seems like a lifetime away though! Please don't leave me here alone, all you girls will prob be long gone by then!!!!! :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Lolly x

Well what a busy day it's been today for baby and bump!

Over the moon for Gemie! Keeping popping in to check on us though!

Wonder who will be next?!

Well I'm on cycle day 5 and af is away woo hoo! So tempted just to try this month but i really wanna go to Egypt too so I'm going to wait till i get back in October, seems like a lifetime away though! Please don't leave me here alone, all you girls will prob be long gone by then!!!!! :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Lolly x

I will! you don't get rid of me that easily hun... I wanna take you all with me!

:dust: to you!

OMG!! how fab is this news, congrats to you Gemie!!:happydance:

wonder how many more of us will fall quickly.....? :shrug:

so thats 2 ex- cerazetters with :bfp: is that right??

x x x x

Thats right Betty! & both second cycle!

Really does give you hope after all the negative stories :flower:

Lolly x

you are right lolly it does bring hope after all the horror...

we should keep track of who falls when, i see a pattern emerging...

1st :af: seems to be prodomanantly 7 weeks after stopping pill...

and now 2 :bfp: on second cycle...

lets hope its not just a coincidence :happydance:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"