The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Morning!

Loving the new look B&B

Hay, the scan pics are fab!

I've got my appointment through for my scan thing where they check to see if tubes are blocked so fingers crossed all okay & then we can start trying again.
Its on the 10th November so not too long to wait.

Right, off to teach the public of Edinburgh how to drive :wacko: working 9 till 9 today, eugh, cannot be bothered!

Lolly x

glad your appointment come through quick lolly, wow that is a long day. does it go quick xx

Wow that came through really quick that's fab! I'm really hoping and praying it's all clear for you!

Gosh 9 til 9 that's madness how come you got so many today?

I'm loving the new look bnb too, explains why I hd been having trouble getting on!

Pink don't you have docs today? X x x

Hay - that is a great price for what you got! The pics are the best I have seen too! Ours won't be quite that good I don't think but will still be fab to see lo again!

Aw Lolly! Good news - that will come round before you know it! 9-9...eurghh! Not nice! I wa s speaking to someone yesterday who works 8-5 at one job then drives to where I work for 6pm and works till 10pm and he does that five days a week!! He must be crazy!!

I leave work on Friday! Whohoo!

xx

yeah docs at 5.30. oh is looking after lo so at least i wont have to worry about caleb playing up lol xx

Aww well keep us posted on how it goes!

Abbie how exciting! Do you have any plans for your mat leave?

I woke up with period type cramps this morn so losing hope that I'm in with a chance!
We shall see!

X x x

Not really Betty - going to sort the nursery and just have some 'me' time - lunch dates with friends/family, start a pregnancy yoga dvd and generally just relax. I won't have much time for relaxing once the baby gets here so need to make the most of the next few weeks. I keep thinking that Christmas is just round the corner, I don't even have the baby things ready let alone presents. I'm hoping that I am forgiven for my lack of imagination this year! ha!

And don't worry - af cramps are a pregnancy symptom for lots of ladies! How many dpo are you now?

xxxx

Aww that sounds perfect, have a nice relaxed time and I'm sure people will understand about Xmas! My friend is due early jan so we aren't doing presents this year but instead we are doing a nice meal :thumbup:

I am 9 DPO today which is odd for me to be getting cramps with 5 days to go till af :shrug: I dunno, I have done very well at forgetting about it so as not to get hopes up but you can't ignore cramps :haha:

X x x

I hope so! My gift can be giving everyone a new family member! haha!

Aw, I bet it's so hard trying to forget and then feeling cramps! Constant reminder! A lot of people have af type cramps around implantation time so it could be that. Less than a week until you can find out :D Will you wait until 14dpo or test earlier? I was naughty and tested at 10dpo with an ic! ;)

xx

wow betty thats come round quick hope af stays away xx
I cant wait till materntiy leave lol means I wont have to work christmas day x

Hmmm well I make a habit of not having hpts in the house so i cant be tempted so i will wait and see if I'm late then test after, I can't stand seeing the neg so I'd rather wait it out and be sure it's the right result!

Ha ha put in everyone's card IOU a new baby then cousin or niece/nephew or grandchild haha that would be fab!

Pink I know considering I have a long cycle it does go quite quick!

X x x

Yes Pink my day flies in!

Betty when your up and running you will never have moments peace, my phone never stops but I've done this for 9 years now soi get quite a lot of recommendations.

Everything seems to move quite quick in the Edinburgh infirmary so I guess I'm lucky that way just hoping tubes are not blocked.

Betty my bfp didn't even show up on an ic till I was 20 dpo but a frer picked up early, exciting you'll find out next week!

Right back to work for me!

Good luck at docs pink!

Lolly x

lolly do you have a seperate phone for work?

honey, i am so sorry i didnt email yesterday i totaly forgot, and i dont even have baby brain to blame :haha: i have emailed you the recipe now :)

here is a pic of the recipe i sent you i made these for my friends birthday :)

butterfly cuppie.jpg

they are super tasty and really easy to make :thumbup:

x x x

well back from docs about an hour ago and they had no pregnancy tests lol. Dr just advised home tests are reliable and that to ring hospital tomorrow as the diabetic team practically take over my care x

lol typical eh pink!

i think they are right about hpt, was your line nice and dark?

do you have to have lots of special care or is it just keeping a closer eye on you?

x x x

i did a digi yesterday and that was 3+. so that makes me feel better x
Yeah I have to go every 2-3 weeks for diabetic clinic thena few extra scans for babies weight and growth. Its annoying at times but the weeks seem to roll into one. Oh and also remember i have to go to eye infirmary every 3 months to or less depending if I have any changes with eyes xx

i bet that makes pregnancy go super fast eh! but at least you get to see your lo extra times :happydance:

i can only dream of seeing 3+ on a digi that must make you on :cloud9:

xx x

Aw go pink typical!

Yeah I have 2 phones Betty.

Night in front of the tele for em tonight, maybe 2mor will bring news of rachaels baby :happydance:

Lolly x

I have been off work today felt so ill this cough is driving me mad, drinking lots and seems to have eased a bit hoping it doesn't last much longer! Betty those cakes look yummy!!

Lolly hope ur day went ok I used to do 8-8 shifts such a long day!
Pink when I went docs they didn't even get me to do a test strange really!!

Hope you're doing ok Rachael. Abbi I bet ur glad u finished now. I can't wait - 10 weeks and counting for me providing I don't need to go off earlier, can't b bothered with work most time now lol! But 9 months off is keeping me going!!
Waiting for the fella to bring me back a maccys now, our nearest one is an hour away and he has gone with a few friends for a catch up and kfc lol!

Hay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->