The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Have I missed something and Racheal has gone into labour....

Morning!

Sammie, not as far as I know, I was just meaning it will be any day now :flower:

Lolly x

I like the IOU idea Betty!! haha! Those cakes look amazing too! I WANT! ;)

How exciting for you Pink! Annoying that they had no tests though!

So pleased Hay, I couldn't take any more and my db didn't want me driving on the motorway every day so really looking forward to the time off! Lady of leisure (for 10 weeks at least) haha!

xx

Abbie you should so do it lol! Enjoy your time off by the time the baby arrives you should be very relaxed :)

The cakes are so eat to make and are yummy!

X x x

well next week I have-
monday- diabetic midwife bloods etc-
wednesday-dr midwife
friday-diabetic clinic.
So my weeks is busy with appointments. I am hoping monday I will have date for scan.
Ive got work tomorrow 5:30-9:30 dont really want to go but extra pennies. Work weekend to 2-10 x
Hope everyones ok xx

wow thats a lot already eh! at least you know your being looked after huh!!

x x x

also anyone agree rach has been mia for a couple of days now?

maybe she ia having her baby :dance:

honey are you ok? not been on for a day or so either :(

x x x

Yeah, hope rachael and honey are doing ok! Busy wiv babies maybe?hehe xx

yeah very busy. least next week will go quick.
Hope rachel and honey are ok xx

Hi everyone :hi:
Been generally busy. Had a man in finishing the tiling in the kitchen :) Oliver was discharged by the health visitor on tuesday, he was weighed and was 6lb 9oz, he is putting about 2oz a day on, no wonder I'm shattered!!! :haha:
Our eldest Brandon has been selected for the Writing Squad for our county, he will do 3 all day sessions (one per term) with a small group of his peers from other schools and get to meet famous authors, poets and illustraters etc, first one tomorrow :) My dear hubby goes back to work tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit anxious about it. it has been so wonderful having him home for so long and I'm really going to miss him :sad1: Here is a pic I really like of our eldest and youngest :)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
I am loving the new look on here it's so much easier to use on my phone! Yay!
Betty af type cramps sound promising fingers crossed for you!! I agree pink it seems to have cone round really quick! Your cakes look yummy Betty by the way.

Ooh I wonder if Rach has had the baby?! Can't wait to hear!

Abbi last day tomorrow wow lucky you that will be lovely having all that time off!!

How you feeling samie?xx

glad your ok honey. great pic, its nice having oh around isnt. xx

Ahh what a lovely pic honey! I agree about partner being at home I'm really lucky as Chris works from home so he will be here loads!

I wonder if Racheal is having bump.....

Those cakes look lovely betty inspiring me to bake! (I never do any cooking)
Got everything crossed for you this month betty!!

I am glad not to be doing the 12.5hr shifts now until jun don't envy you lolly especially sitting most of the day, my bum kills sitting for a few hours lol.

Glad your being looked after pink diabetes is so much easier controlled in pregnancy the earlier in pregnancy.

You ok kix?

I'm not too bad thanks kix . Have loads of difficulty with my pgp can hardly move and sleeping is becoming so difficult keep getting severe hip cramp and the pressure in my pelvis is immense...she will prob be about 15lbs lol she feels so heavy luckily have another scan Monday so will get an estimated weight, sounds bad but I can't wait until she is born now, its really getting hard work just glad I've finished work!

Chris is away teaching again this weekend so I'm home alone, which I hate =o(

Hope everyone else is ok
X

Honey glad to hear your ok! And ollie is doing great that's fab news :happydance:
Love the picture! Does ollie look like your eldest as a son as a baby?

Kix I sure do hope so, my tummy has been feeling odd today can't put my finger on it but I refuse to get hopeful as I really don't think I am gonna get that elusive bfp!

Thanks about the cakes they are fab! and so easy to make!

X x x

Hello,

Haven't been on for a while cos of my tooth!! Good news is I got AF today!! Woohoo!!

Bad news is root canal tomorrow :-(

Hope everyone is ok!!

Amelia x

Sorry samie we must of posted at the same time!

Enjoy your mat leave! Your lucky to have your oh at home, what does he do?

Hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long, my Sis had pgp bad so I know how bad it can be sleeping etc, hope she will arrive promptly :thumbup:

I hope your right about me but I'm not so sure :haha:

Amelia, hope the root canal goes well it will be a rellief to get it sorted :hugs:
And wooooooo frikin Hooooo for af! :yipee::dance::happydance:

X x x

He is a landscape photographer so does lots of teaching and writing books and for magazines he also has a website www.theuklandscape.co.uk if you have a few mins spare you could see what he does! =o)

I had the pelvic probs quite early in my coccyx but they were manageable but now its really difficult to even turn over, least ive only a few weeks to go then hoping it fixes itself quick!!

I'm really hoping your bfp is close by
xx

OMG Samie checked out the website and the photos are fantastic, I've always been a keen photographer :) In my 3rd pregnancy I had spd and had physio which helped a lot and had a brace/corsette thing to wear which also helped. As soon as baby is born pain gone so not long to wait. Thanks for comments about the photo, all 3 of them are so wonderful with Ollie :) He is like Brandon was as a baby, but often has days where he looks like Jack and lots of ppl have said he looks like Sofia too :) I have everything crossed for you Betty for a bfp.
xxx

Morning!

Omg Rach must have had her baby surely???????

I cant believe your all having your babies it's came round so quick! Hope you will still pop in and chat :cry:

Amelia :happydance::happydance:for af! Now you can really start trying!

and wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppp its Friday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Betty how many dpo are you?? Excited???

lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"