The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I have work this weekend booo. I will defianetly be popping in and staying in here as your all great.
xx

Wow Samie, those pictures are incredible. My db LOVES stuff like that...he is always bringing fancy cameras home from work to take pictures of the sunset etc! ha!! HE will love that site.

Amelia - congrats on AF!! Soon be bd time! ;)

LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY!!! :D :D :D :D

xxxx

im fine thanks lolly, no real symptoms, just a bit irriatablte. The spots have finally gone xx

He is really good. He did try get me into photography but it just isn't for me! I spend most of my spare time going round with him sitting in cars or trekking about, but we do go away quite a lot so can't complain. Dunno how we will do it so much with a baby... although think my mum will steal her as much as she can because they still live in stockport so won't see her often so I'm sure she will volunteer to take her!

I'll still come on here I feel like your all my friends now and I'm waiting for the updates!

Wow samie those photos are fab! I actually love photography, I wanted to go to college to train but thought it would be hit and miss as a career, I have a basic canon dslr and am resident photographer for family and friends :haha:

You will have some lovely photos of your little princess!

Lolly I am 11 DPO today, been getting serious period cramps and randomly some ewcm so dunno what that's all about :shrug:

Honey did you get the cupcake recipe ok?

Abbie woo for last day! I bet your on top of the world!

X x x

I know I can't wait for all the piccies he will do of her!

It took a while before he made a good living from it but he does really well now and he's one of the lucky one who gets to do what he loves as and when he wants.

Well he sure is good at it! Has he ever been to the Sussex downs? It's so beautiful, it's only a few miles from where I live and it's breathtaking!

X x x

Nope he hasn't, we always have so many plans to go so many places but end up in the same places, peaks, lakes and locally. He does want to do lots more but he can't bring himself to slum it in a tent but won't pay for hotels lol
Hopefully as I'm off till June we will get to different places because he doesn't like going alone for some reason! Next planned trip is to glencoe in Scotland again but will have to break the journey because it took forever when we last went and that was without bump in tow!

Aww well if he ever gets the chance he should! There are plenty of cheap b&bs :winkwink:

I'd love to visit Scotland one day looks beautiful!

X x x

11dpo Betty thats super exciting! When you gonna test??

I'm hoping I will get af in a week or 2 as I think I ovulated last week so fingers crossed.

Yeah Scotland is pretty & stuff but believe me its a totally different story living here!

Anyone nice plans this weekend?

Lolly x

I'll wait and see if af shows up before I test, yesterday and today I've had period cramps and really painful trapped wind low down! I also had ewcm today :shrug:

I hope you get af soon too then you know your back on track :thumbup:

I bet it's diff, easy for an outsider to see the best bits eh! Like thousands of londoners come to our beach in the summer but it's only 5 mins down the road to me and I don't go as much as I should!

X x x

Hey ladies :hi:
Sorry Betty forgot to reply, yes I got the recipe thanks and am hoping to tackle it some time over the weekend if I get chance :hugs::hugs: 11 dpo oooh very exciting and I have everything crossed that is physically possible to for that bfp :hugs:
Glad you got your af pink, hope it's not too bad symptom wise.
My hubby has driven through Scotland when he was a lorry driver and he said it is a beautiful and cold!!!!

Fab honey, gl it's a really simple recipe and so so tasty :dance:

Thanks for the crossing, sure do hope it works :winkwink:

X x x

I keep thinking about Rachael, hope she is ok, unusual for her to be AWOL for so long :shrug:

Anyone got nice plans for the w/e I am making birthday cake! I always seem to be banking eh ironic as i can't eat any of it :haha:

X x x

I Know I hope she's okay :flower:

I'm meeting my MIL for coffee at 12 for a catch up & then back to do the chores :laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing: Oh the joys!

X factor tonight then back to work 2mor :cry:

Lolly x

:hugs:Ooh lolly sounds great, I think hubby might be treating me to a coffee today :)

I too have all the chores to do! Boo!!

X x x

After watching the football i was gonna go do a bit of shopping today and enjoy the sun but went to bed feeling ill woke up n threw up and still feel poo so a day on the sofa today for me!

Aww samie sorry to hear that :(

Turn it into a duvet day and chill out watching chick flicks!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->