The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I too have lots of chores!!! Have got quite a bit done this morning though after being very :sad2: about losing the rugby :cry:
Gonna bake some packet muffins later as I need to go shopping for the ingredients for yours Betty and there is a brand new Morrisons opening down the road on Monday so will go there, then following week we're getting a super tesco extra which is apparently going to be 3 times bigger than the current tesco extra in town, gonna be skint!!! :haha:
Have a nice weekend all and Samie take it easy, sorry you're feeling rough, I got my morning sickness back at the end of my 2nd pregnancy :(
xxx

I can't complain really I had a 2 week break from being sick lol. Day would have been better if united won rather than draw, ah well feeling a tad better so getting some washing done!

ive not long in from work , relax in the morning then back at work for 2 xx hope everyones ok xxx

All quiet again... our weekends must keep everyone v busy =o)

I've been an absolute fat pig this weekend its not good I really feel I need to get on the treadmill but doubt is get far lol so time for a few weeks of eating healthy me thinks, my poor baby being fed on crap!

I know far too quiet in here!

Ive had a headache and period cramps all day today so no doubt the :witch: will be bang on time :cry:

Don't worry about eating crap samie im sure she likes it :winkwink:

X x. X

14 DPO tomorrow :( I have really bad backache which I don't usually get:shrug:

Just wanna know now!

X x x

Well your not out until af gets here. I had period cramps but it never came just the positive test so fingers crossed! When you gonna test?

im just back from work and i have 5 days off woohoo xx

Your back late and on a Sunday night but least you have 5 days off!!

I would agree with the beautiful and cold assessment of Scotland! Went to Skye with DH and the in-laws last month, cracking place shame it peed down with rain the whole weekend! Lots of nice places to go to I recommend Ullapool as well it has a nice big loch and everything! Hehe! Got my fingers crossed for ya Betty!x

Chris keeps saying about going to skye but its so far away to get their and if we went all that way and it rained he would get no pics, maybe one day! When we went to glencoe it was clear the whole time and about minus 7 so everything was frozen and all Chris did was moan because there were no clouds to make the pics nice lol he's never happy!

Typical man then! Always got something to grump about! That's the problem with up here, weather is v. unpredictable and it can take a while to get anywhere as some of the roads are pretty pants! Esp. not good with bump!x

Seriously if the cloud doesn't look right he won't go lol.
Yeah I agree not with bump so he's looking into northumberland instead. We did look at flying up to Scotland but with the hire car It wasn't cheap so think Scotland n skye are trips for himself.

That sounds like a good plan - I always find it's nice to have a bit of peace and quiet without the menfolk as well - even talking to yourself sometimes you get more sense...x

Morning!

Oooohhhhh Betty are u not tempted to test? I would be!

I'm hoping I get af this week but who knows!

I really hope rach is ok???

Lolly x

Morning!

Lolly I so wanna test but don't have any :haha:

She is due today so we shall see! If I'm honest I don't feel like she is coming but could be a false hope! I refuse to allow myself to think Ive been lucky!

I'm worries about Rachael, she has been MIA for I we a week now right?
X x x

Morning everyone - sorry for my lack of updates been mad busy at work then my dad has been staying at ours all weekend so had a lovely but busy one!

I was hoping to log on and hear about Rach's baby - I am sure she must have had the baby by now and is just far too busy to update the forum?! I am shattered today could have slept all day rather than come to work but I have an easy week - no where to travel to just in the office all week so that's one good thing.

We are starting to decorate babies room at the weekend can't wait! I have had loads of kicks the last few days feel it every day now and my tummy moves loads so hubby can see which is lovely!

Betty I am really hoping you get good news - are you going to test today or wait until 2moro if af doesn't arrive?

All the Scotland talk is making me want to go and escape up there - I was born in Scotland so we used to go up all the time when I was little to see the family but my gparent have passed away now so don't go as often. My brother got married last year on the Isle of Skye it was gorgeous and then me and hubby spent a week going round the islands - Uist, Harris, Lewis and then we spent some time near Loch Ness was really lovely.

Anyway happy Monday everyone hope you all have a good week - super jealous of Samie and Abbi on maternity leave (although don't envy your pains at all Samie hope your ok)

xxx

Aww kix sounds amazing! Its making me wanna visit thee too now lol!

Im not sure what to do, hubby is away till Friday so I'm torn, if I find out I will wanna shout it from the rooftops but don't want to tell him over the phone :shrug:

I think I'll wait it out as long as my nerves can cope :haha:

How are you doing baby's room ?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g