The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi everyone, i'd be tempted to test too Betty but it is best to wait, i kept waiting thinking nooo it won't be its just a long cycle, i dont even know how many dpo i was, and then in the end i just did one for fun of it not even expecting anything so then it was even better :D but i would hold out as long as you can if you have willpower lol :dust:

my cough is still awful, been coughin up blood on occassions, and my ribs are hurting from coughing so much, driving me mad now, been 2 weeks, went back to doctors and hes changed antibiotics so hoping they get rid, got to take 4 times a day for a week! cough is slightly better than before but still not just mild enough to get on with, especially at night and 1st thing!

Really hope Rachael is ok, she must have had baby i'd say!

what did everyone think of xfactor last night? i thought bottom 2 were spot on, however when it came to it i really wanted frankie to go i really dont like him, and i dont think he can sing that good!

kix exciting ur doing baby room, its great when u feel them move lots isnt it, i feel baby loads now and it feels sooo strange at times lol but i love it :D i have no idea what part is poking out at times when it goes hard i try and feel and guess bt i never know!

Hay x

Aww thanks kix,

I'm getting cramping, which I know is a sign but I also cramp with af so I don't want to get excited to be let down with a bfn!

Much as I'd love to be wrong I'm not so sure I'm pg :shrug:

How late were you whenyou got your pos?

Rachael must of had bubbs by now hope she is ok :flower:

Hope you feel better soon, my Sis had bronchitis when she had my niece not nice at all!

I agree with the xfactor, I think the right ppl went!

X x x

You have more will power than me betty, I wasn't even late and tested think I was about 11 dpo!!
We had a scan today and she is estimated at 6lb 3 at the min so heading for a 8lber plus at this rate and her hand is still by her face so I wouldn't be surprised if she comes out compound presentation just to tear me more lol but she is LOA at the mo so best position for labour so hoping she stays put!

I am enjoying mat leave because I'm really not sleeping so couldn't think of anything worse than having to go to work on like 4 hrs sleep.

Can't wait to hear from Racheal...
x

hey girlies...mat leave is fab! Went shopping with db's Mum this morning and now I am home relaxing - my legs hurt so much though - walking is no longer a friend of mine! ;) I also have achy hands, it's worse in the night and I have a feeling that it may be carpel tunnel syndrome. Apparently it is quite common in pregnancy and my cousin had it so I think I may have it too. My wrists are so sensitive it's horrible. Anyone else having anything similar?

Betty I am so excited for you. I really hope you get your bfp. I don't know how you are resisting the urge to test!! Very strong!

Hay I think the right people went. I don't think they had the best chemistry and the risk are so much better. Frankie can't sing but he does have something about him even if he does look like he needs a good wash! haha!!

Hope everyone is well xxxx

PS:- ladies - I know this is cheeky but my little sister has entered the Miss Teen Queen competition and has got through to the semi-finals but she needs votes to get to the final! If you can spare 75p (I know a rip off) could you please text in and vote for her? To vote for her text 'TQ08' to 81319.

Here is the website:-

https://missteenqueenuk.com/?Page=Section:Contest1

Also, I am trying to think of inventive ways for her to get more votes so if you can think of any then please let me know. She is raising money for a local charity and they are getting in touch with our local paper so that might help! :D Any other ideas welcome though!

Thanks in advance girls to anyone who does vote!

Oh and I have to put this:-

****Voters must be over 18 and have permission from the bill payer as each vote costs 75p!****

...otherwise she will get in trouble for not following the rules!

Thanks again!

xx

ohhh the suspense betty! im not doing too bad, im 4 dpo now so looks like a semi normal cycle (prob about 35 days) ive had a horrid cold tho since OV day onwards so not holding out for much-not gone in to work today cant go 5 mins without coughing so air conditioned building isnt selling it to me! hope everyone is doing ok :winkwink:

Oh Betty I dunno how you can resist!!!!!!! :haha:

Really keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you!!!! :hugs:

I've got bad cramps, horrible! hopefully af is on way, I've to phone up and try and bring scan forward when I get af if its before 10th Nov as seemingly its good to have at end of af so fingers crossed it comes before then and we can find out if we can try again before Christmas! Knowing my luck both my tubes will be blocked!!!

It has been the most disgusting day here, raining so bad that half the roads are shut so I've just gave up and came home. Pointless trying to teach in this. So I've got my jammies on already & gonna watch my sky plus!

Betty :test:

Lolly x

Anna sorry to hear your poorly, but glad your having a 'normal' cycle! I have a 34 ish day cycle!

Lolly sounds nasty! Jammies and sky plus sounds like a plan!!

No sign of af yet and I have a ton of trapped wind! I so so so so hope this is it but not getting excited!

X x x

stopped takin my cerazette pill about 6 weeks ago as it made me feel so crappy, never had periods at all on it, unless i have missed one and then i bleed a couple of days later. ive been havin pregnancy symptoms, i did a test and there was a faint positive line so i did another the nxt day and there was a faint negative line. that was 3 days ago.. last night i had a spotting thinkin my period had come and i woke up this mornin to a brownie discharge and now nothin else all day. i feel like im pullin muscles in my lower tummy when i move too fast. i feel sick and slightly higher temp. anyone have any advice or suggestions???

Cerazette does give pregnancy symptoms when you stop it. All I can suggest is you keep testing until a def positive or af comes.

Lolly I'm sure I replied to your last post yesterday :shrug: anyhoo, I'm gonna hang on and test maybe the weekend, because of the PCOS it could well be a longer cycle so don't wanna get my hopes up only to get a negative!

Haychie, I can only agree with samie, you can only retest or wait for af, hope you get a definitive answer one way or another!

I had the most vivid dream last night that I got af but it was like a flood :haha:

Very very :wacko:

X x x

Thanks hay,

Keep thinking af had arrived but alas she is still MIA!

Still cramping too so who knows!

X x x

Hey girls I've been stalking :haha: Betty I kept wanting to comment but I'm really excited for you so don't wanna hype you up and then you may be disappointed. Welcome Haychie :wave:
Hope everyone else is ok.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"