The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks honey, I am just really frightened to get excited for af to show up so will just see!

Hope your ok!

X. X x

Same here honey, I don't wanna be over positive because I know how gutted you will be if its negative!

Thanks girls you are the best :flower: my mum just told menshe thinks I am pregnant! Not sure what to make of that lol!

X x x

aww exciting, but again dont want to say yes it sounds like you are etc as nothing worse than getting hopes up for it to be neg, but its sounding very good so far! :D

will find out soon enough :) x

:dust: :dust:

me too :winkwink:

i think its so hard to not get excited and also so hard to think well why wouldnt it work! my hubby keeps saying ' i dont know how all these kids keep getting pregnant its hard work' lol men :dohh:

im off work today again but iwll go back in tomorrow and get moaned at-its sill we have a large air conditioned building and everyone goes in with colds and flu and bugs and then i stay off for two days as got chest infection and bad throat form all the bugs and get moaned at!!! oh well! feeling much better tho :happydance:

decided to make a special tea tonight (no real reason other than its horrid out) having honey glazed gammon and parsley sauce with roasted baby carrots and parsnips :happydance: also got bread a butter pudding for afters- not eaten that in about 15 yrs lol but htought would be nice for a cold day- also lifted out some cake i made fromt he freezer to go wiht a brew :coffee:

you are all more than welcome :happydance:

betty forgot to ask- do you temp? i thought it was silly but have found it quite good with my pcos as it gives me an idea whats happening. also-did anyone have issues with their CM after the pill? mines quite thick and 'hostile' when it should be EW, using pre seed atm to help with it as the robitissin is hard to time when to take as im irregular- hopefully itl keep settling

Oh My god Betty you are so strong!

I cant take it anymore :haha::haha: I just so want you to be pregnant!!!! I would have done a million tests by now! I was sure i was come on here today to see you were preggo!!! Are u really gonna wait till weekend??

Lolly x

haha Lolly you mean "please dont wait till the weekend i cant bear it myself!" :haha:

lots of :dust: to Betty :D x

Hay I'm actually peeing my pants waiting to find out! I'm such a bad influence!

Lol lolly!!
I don't know how you can wait to weekend I'd burst =o)

Oh man I hope I am now just so I don't disappoint!

Um I think I should wait because because I want hubby to know first and if I test my mum will know instantly :haha:

The suspense is killing me too tho! I wanna know! I really hope this is it! Let's say I'm cautiously optimistic!

Anna I don't temp because I have an erratic sleep pattern so it won't work :(

My heart is racing today! I have a murmur and I have a fast resting hb anyway but today it's about 112!

X x x

OMG yes test test test test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm gonna be glued to this all day now! Betty are you gonna test????????

Lolly your a bad influence! I'm scared! But I wanna!! :haha:

X x x

Awww betty it won't disappoint either way because its exciting that you ovulated now when a couple of months ago not even that was happening!
It's just exciting now because a bfp is possible!

Ha ha ha ohhhh the pressure I dunno what to doooo!!

I gotta go buy a test so should I just do it or wait for hubby?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->