The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Do whats best for you Betty don't feel under pressure by us lol If testing with hubby with you is what you want then wait =o)
xx

Exactly! I want nothing more than for you to be pregnant but if its something that you want to do with hubby then wait but if not TEST and let us know!

Ha ha I'm so torn! I think maybe I should wait I'm only 15dpo so terrified of the :bfn:

X x x

I really feel for ya :hugs::hugs:

Stick with what you wanna do
xx

Me neither lol!!!
It has gone super quick im just hoping she comes in the next couple of weeks because i can't face going over =o(

Aww thanks lolly! I just dunno!

What DPO did you guys get bfp?

Samie I cant get over how quick it seems to have gone! Madness!!

X x x

Betty the suspense ia killing me!! But defo reckon you should wait for hubby myself as you will be so emotional either way. And.... if you are pregnant you will want to tell him first and give him a massive cuddle! Got all my fingers and toes crossed!!!

Still nothing from Rach?

Baby's room we are doing in all bright colours got a White cot and dresser changer just need a wardrobe. Hubby is painting the room white and we have ellfie and mop things from m&p's which is all lovely and bright. We bought matching curtains and border etc. Can't wait to start doing it! Going to get the pram we picked with my mum this sat too as she has offered to buy it which us lovely!

Hope everyone else is ok xxxx

Well I wasn't expecting to get my bfp when it happened but I reckon i was 15-16 dpo. It didnt show on a ic but came up straight away on a frer and clear blue. If your not sure, hang on a bit. think of it this way.....the longer you wait the more likely it will be positive! Either way, do what suits you :hugs:

i didnt actually test till 26th April, and according to dates i would have ov'd 24th March so cant really go by me as i left it ages as i just didnt think i would be and convinced myself it was just a long cycle!

but seriously if u want to do it with hubby dont feel like u have to, we are all rooting for you either way :D but if you do, get a frer!! xxx

Betty wait for hubby xx Not that I dont wanna know but you've been thru so much together so nice to get good news together if you're gonna get that bfp, have everything crossed for you and will pray for you too as when I prayed for something the other day for close their prayers were answered so worth a try I reckon :haha:
xxx

We havent decided for definate yet but our favorite is Sophia Belle but we will wait to see what she looks like before deciding!

I was 12 dpo and tested on one of those blue handled sticks (dunno what they are called) and woke up from a night shift for a wee so thought i'd check got a faint line asked Chris to check and he agreed and i said oh shit lol and went back to sleep hahaha was scary even though it was planned :haha:
I then went and got a clearblue that evening and it came up with 1-2 weeks that was March 3rd and now shes nearly here ahhh even more scary!

samie so exciting, 25 days woooo, roll on 9 weeks for me to finish work lol, baby due week later! :D i really like sophia belle, we have decided on ours for boy and girl, i wanted belle for middle name too, but boyfriend isnt too keen! x

Aww thanks girls!!

I dunno what I would do without you! :hugs::hugs:

I think I'll wait that way I cry on him either way :haha:

If I wait till fmu sat morn I'll be 19 DPO so will be correct whatever the result I would think!

I think I would go nuts without you all to be crazy with!

Honey all the prayers are welcomed :)

X x x

Wow your working late!!
I wanted Isabella but have had so many friends use that for their babies this past year that i decided against is so chose Belle. I have really struggled with middle names to go with Sophia because i dont want a flower name like Rose or names like Grace...
But so many names just don't flow with Sophia so its still not decided, wish we had decided because she is just called it most of the time lol

Aw thats lovely Sammie :flower:

Betty, Joking aside, your doing the right thing :hugs:

Lollyx x x x

Jayde goes nice.
Are you keeping names secret hay?
We haven't told the family because I don't want people putting their opinions in because I mentioned early on to my parents we liked Sophia and my mum said why don't you just call her Sophie.... I felt like saying why don't I just call her Fred! There different names lol then they kept texting me saying we think you should call her Phoebe to which I just said NO! Then it was Madison so I just said we have picked a name and were not telling until she is born, the interference stopped then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->