The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Maddison i really like too! well we have told a few people that we know aren't having kids or will tell people, as nothing more annoying than if someone called them what we want!! i would be so mad!
but nothing worse than people stating their opinions at end of the day as long as you and your partner do thats all that matters!
Yeah working up till 20th Dec and due 29th, kinda dreading it now, as tired all the time now, but i do only sit at desk so cant really complain too much!

x

I love Alexis, i considered that for a middle name but doesnt flow with Sophia i like Alexia too but same with that i'm trying to find a Italian/Greek middle name to go with Sophia which is why i like Belle/Bella but cant have two names ending with a (or maybe i'm just thinking way too much into it) :haha:

Ergh! I hate when ppl give their negative opinions on names at the end of the day it's your and OH's baby and if you wanted to call it walnut you could :haha:

I love all the names you have said btw! My niece is Isabelle :)

X x x

Lovely names hay and samie! Nothing worse than people giving you opinions. Hubby's dad laughed when we said we like Mia for a girl I could have cried! I'm struggling with middle names for girls too samie!

Betty reckon your defo doing the right thing waiting for hubby will be a long week but worth it xxx

It's a nightmare, I bet when I have her she will end up something completely different

Thanks kix, I'm busy this week with stuff and I'm Soooo tired by like 8-8:30 I'm ready for bed so hopefully a mix of busy and sleep will make it fly past!

X x x

It will be Sat morning before you know it Betty!

I've got our fire on tonight its freezing! Had to go and logs today, I love it it looks amazing!

I cant wait to get started TTC again! I miss it!!! :haha:

Lolly x

Aww I'd love an open fire :) live the noise it makes!

I want you to be ttc again too :flower: we WILL be bump buddies!!

X x. X

Samie, another first name I was looking at which incidently is Italian is Allegra but won't go with Sophia as a middle name. Natale - Italian form of Natalie, meaning "birthday," or in Church Latin "Christmas day." Nearly every other girls name I've found ends in 'a' :haha:
xx

Here's hoping I can try after next af :thumbup: feels like it's on it's way but who knows, I don't really know what to expect and when to expect it :wacko:
My bfp will be well into next year I'd imagine but hopefully sooner, so scary.

Lolly x

Loving all the names! My friend called her baby girl Quinn I think it's fab x

I hope you fall quick when your back to ttc lolly!

Aww Quinn is cuteness! Is she a glee fan by any chance :winkwink:

X x

I like that too! It's difficult coz every name I like ends in a A. Another choice is Sophia Elliana but its another a name lol

Maybe b4 Christmas lolly you never know!

Thanks guys :flower:

Betty she has never watched glee! Seemingly its from one tree hill? she is the cutest wee thing ever x

I cant wait for you both to announce your bfps xx
I think we wont tell anyone names until the baby is born. We are trying to not find out sex this time xx

samie- i like sophia may :flower: sophia is a fab name.

betty-4 more get ups and sleeps :sleep:

glad to se everyone is doing good i do agree with not telling people names as it is annoying when people go on about it! im 5dpo and finding the 2ww torture this time for some reason i feel optamistic but i kno realistically..... oh well time will tell!

I could never not find out i have to know =o)

I'm excited because there are loads of BFP's to come on here soon!!

hey thanks ladies.. lil update.. have felt so sick today, no period pains or any signs of a period, if i had known that cerazette does this to you i would never have takenn it! i just wanna be back to normal and in some kinda routine. think im goin to wait til the weekend to do another test if no period has come cuz it will have been about 4 weeks then since i slept with my ex (oops) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->