The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Well if you stopped it 6 weeks ago and slept with him 2 weeks later there is every chance your pregnant as I ovulated 2 weeks after stopping the pill. Hope the outcome is what your hoping for
x

aww i see lolly, i have never seen one treehill :haha:

pink thanks, hopefully we wont be very far apart, if not at the same time :hugs:

anna your so sweet, shall we do a sleeps countdown :haha::haha:

would be good to have a few more bfps in here soon, or we will all be either ttc or new mums the way time has flown with all your bumps!

x x x

Hi ladies :flower:

Well i have had the baby as you mite have well guessed quite a busy and traumatic experience and only came home from hospital yesterday after 5 days.

I went to the midwife last wednesday and bp was 155/105 i had to go straight to labour and delivery, wen we arrived bp was 155/111 they diagnoised me with pre eclampsia as i had 3 traces of protein in my urine lots of swelling pain in my upper abdomin. They hooked me up to a drip and put in some medicine over 10 mins to bring it rite down which made me sick they then had me attached to a drip which was constant to stop seizures and fits. i had a machine testing bp every 15 mins. they also wanted to record my fluid outtake so was on a cafeter with no food or drink by mouth for 24 hrs. They started my labour off with a pessery tablet at 4pm and checked me agen at 10pm nothing had happened so i had another. They checked me at 3am and was only 1cm dilated they decided to break my waters to try and get things moving which was painful as i wasnt dilated. At 6am they checked me and i still hadnt had any dilation. i was getting contractions but they werent long enoug, but very strong. They decided to take more blood and give me a medicine on a drip to try and speed up contractions as babys heart rate was dropping dangerously low with every contraction. They started me on that medicine at 6.30am i fully dilated and delivered the baby by 6.50am with help of ventouse. Baby had to have stimulation to get her going and she was very cold and low blood sugars due to the traumatic birth. The cord had been wrapped round her legs. i did it all on a little bit of gas and air and actually dont remember alot of it i have major blackout of the event. I remmeber the doctor delivering the baby and needing to push i remember alot of midwives waiting by the resus machine and there was a doctor there as they were about to take me down for a crash section. My husband was very scared as he knew everything.

Baby Lily Rose Moore was born at 6.50am on the 13th October weighing 6lb 1oz. they only let me out of hospital yesterday as bp is not under control. I am on 8 bp tablets a day to try and get some regultion to it.

Sorry for the essay girls and i have prob missed loads out just wanted to give you a quick update.
Hope you are all ok :thumbup:

Rachael

great to hear from you Rachael! we were all thinking about u and hoping you were ok!
Congratulations on your baby girl, and glad to hear you and Lily are doing ok now, sorry to hear it was traumatic :( :hugs:

Samie I'm sure you'll decide on names soon enough or something may spring to mind hopefully lol!

Defo cant wait to see Lolly and Betty announce their BFP and be bump buddies would be sooo nice :D :happydance: Sat will soon be here betty, exciting stuff.

i am soo tired lately, dont think this cough is helping though, and when i cough it feels like something pops in my rib cage, seems never ending, wish these antibiotics would get rid of this stupid cough, over 2 weeks now, never had anything like it!

It has gone soooo cold now hasnt it, i love log fires i just am rubbish at making them and also dont like the mess they make and clearing them out lol x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
So happy for you that she's here, welcome to the world Lily, you've finally joined your due date buddy!!! Really sorry that you had such a traumatic time Rache, it is practically identical to my 3rd child, except they couldn't induce me as planned as my bp was too high so had emergency section but I also went home on 8tabs a day for the bp, a few months and it was sorted and didn't have any issues with bp in this last pregnancy. Have they given you labetalol? How are you both settling in at home? Are you bf? Sending you lots of love and :hugs:, congratulations and well done xx

Sorry it was so traumatic Rachael, but at least you are both ok now and hopefully your bp will stabilise soon and you can enjoy lily :hugs:

Massive congrats to you and your oh!

Hay, hope the cough gets better soon, if non get back to the doc! I think I said before my Sis had bronchitis when she had my niece via c-section! They gave her a codeine linctus to stop her coughing and straining the c-section!
I can't wait for sat lol!

X x x

Ohh Racheal that's such a shame it went horrible, and full treatment with the mag sulphate means you must have been quite ill! But must admit with what you put I thought it was gonna end with c section so you were lucky to get a ventouse. Can't wait to see a piccy.

Wonder what traumatic birth story ill have to add lol

Betty any signs of AF yet....
x

thanks ladies.

Yeah breastfeeding its great i love it once i got over the bit of pain at first and now milk is there is brill and lily loves it :happydance::happydance:

They did come in the delivery room at one point and ask why i hadnt already been taken down for a section and they were really pushing me to have an epidural as this lowers blood pressure.
yeah i am on labetolol but it doesnt work enough on its own so i also have to take nifedipine that seems to really work.

Rachael

lily sleeping.jpg

lily.jpg

A couple of pics of lily.
The winnie the pooh dress is her coming home outfit yesterday :flower:

Rachael

Awww she is beautiful!

Your bp will settle eventually. Dunno if it was offered to you but because it was traumatic for you and your partner bear in mind the hospital can arrange a debrief of your delivery if you want it, maybe you might not now but in further pregnancies things might rise from this time that you wanna chat about.

I cant wait for my bump now I'm working on teaching Chris how to do a sweep haha

aww she is lovely Rachael, and can see resemblance to 3d scan too :)

haha Samie, not long now, my friend is due on the 21 November, sadly sold my Rihanna tickets last night, only put them on yesterday day and they were sold by 10pm last night. and made £110 so cant complain, so gutted cant go, but know that im not going to want to stand or be pushed around at 34weeks, and my friend is due 21st and its on 18th Nov! but at least some good come out of it by making money lol.. might do it again when i know a concert is going to sell out, definitely money to be made!

x

Aww Rachael she is beautiful, well done :flower:

Samie no sign of her yet, still cramping today and feel weird, kinda wobbly inside lol!

X x x

Congrats rachel, sorry it was so traumatic. glad your home safely now xx

That's good then betty!

I wouldn't wanna be at a concert either. I sold some Justin timberlake tickets a few years back for about £300 was good profit!

just had call from dr, got to go on iron tablets! hope they dont make me ill like ive heard they can!
x

Aw Rachael she is gorgeous! Sorry it was so traumatic for you. Well done for getting through it on just gas and air!!

Hope everyone else is well. I'm shattered! Went into town today to get the things for my hospital bag and it has wiped me out! On the plus side I just had a major internet shopping spree and now have nearly everything ordered! Weight off my mind to be honest.

Really hope you get your bfp Betty- no af is a great sign. I have no idea how you are resisting the urge to test! Well done you!! ;)

3D scan tonight! :D

Speak soon xx

I didnt like iron tablets xx
Im off to work soon until 9.30 then oh is off to work at 10.30 xx

Aww abbie, well done on getting everything ordered!

I am resisting becaus I'm terrified I'm gonna get af or a bfn, but will be testing sat morn so will know either way!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->