The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

abbi enjoy the scan, exciting, look forward to seeing your pics! x

Abbie sorry I forgot to say enjoy the scan! Can't wait to see pics!!

X x x

Rach huge congratulations! You must be so proud she is gorgeous!! I love her little winnie the pooh dress! Sorry to hear you had a crap experience - at least it is mostly a blackout but sounds awful.

Abbi enjoy the scan - exciting looking forward to seeing pics.

Betty really good that still no af :thumbup:

xx

Congratulations Rachael! What a little cutie you have there! She's gorgeous! Sorry you had a bad time but I bet it was all worth it!
Betty, still got fx'd for you that there's no sign of af!x

Rach :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Excellent news! Sorry it was tough for you though but glad your doing good :hugs:

Betty, this is getting very exciting! How you feeling?

I got af today wooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppp I'm back in the game!

Lolly x

yey rach, all the girls were routing for you everyday:hugs:

Betty-im getting so giddy for you now, im trying not to as i dont want you to be disappointed but who knows eh :winkwink:

those high tech scans look really cool- im a bit worried if i do get a bfp one day they wont see anything as im too fat :cry: my diet isnt going so good gained 3 lb this week but i had familly over and ate out every day:blush: back to it now!

im 6dpo today and i am NOT going to symptom spot....however....ive noticed ive had a lot of creamy/wet CM past few days, cant say ive ever noticed that before. also i have a really terrible headache today- honestly, think its just me getting used to 'cycles' again :shrug:

i had an 11day lp last month so keep waiting...

betty....3 more sleeps and get ups :sleep:

Never been happy to have AF but i would if i was you Lolly =o)

Heres to your BFP

xx

Hey,

Haven't been on for a while but had a quick read to catch up! Congrats Rachael she is gorgeous!!!! That's great u had AF lolly u can get started again now!! Ooh Betty I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u big time!! You soooo deserve it!!!
I had my ultrasound scan last week and they said there's no cysts on my ovaries so god knows what this pain is in my side!! Had it for 3 months now!!
Hope everyone else is well!! X

Thanks girls! She is still mia! :)

Today I have back ache and still cramping... Having never been pg before not sure how it 'should' feel if I am :haha:

I have decided I'm gonna buy the tests tomorrow as the frer are buy one get one free in superdrug :winkwink:

Lolly :yippee::dance::happydance::yipee: for af hope they can bring your appointment closer and get that Xmas bfp on the way!!!!

X x x

Morning!

Wow af is a bitch lol total killer but nevermind! Hopefully I will ovulate in a few weeks :wacko:

So betty are you still waiting till Sat? Have you told oh your late, is he excited?
This will just be amazing if its positive,if its not, well as Sammie said isn't it just great you can actually be in this situation now! I think once we have all had our babies we should meet up and have a party! I feel like I know you all so well!

Anna I will keep everything crossed for you :flower:
Abbi How did scan go?
Amelia did they not give you any idea what pain could be?

Lolly x

Morning girls....went for the scan. I feel so guilty though because I came out so disappointed. Before I went in he was so active which I thought would be great - apparently not. His head was buried deep down in my pelvis facing towards my spine and he just wouldn't budge. I did star jumps and everything to get him moving his head but he wasn't having any of it - just kept wriggling his body. Eventually he did turn but not for very long and because he kept fidgeting she couldn't get a good shot. He had hiccups too and kept putting his hand across his face which didn't help! We did find out that he is around 3lbs 11 though so think he may be a little chunk ;) I feel bad for being disappointed because he was happy and healthy but I so wanted a clear shot of his face. The tech tried so hard too and I felt bad for being grumpy and bad for my lo because of all the prodding him to get him to move. I guess it's just the luck of the draw so I will just have to wait till he comes to see him properly! I have attached the best pics for you to see.

xxx

PS:- Betty I am so excited for you!! I really hope this is it!! :D

Attachments

• K_22.jpg
    K_22.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • K_5.jpg
    K_5.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
  • K_18.jpg
    K_18.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Lolly, sorry to hear af is a biatch :hugs:

I have told oh I'm late and he is excited too! I might pee on the test and make him look :haha: it's so weird to think that 2 an a half mths ago I wasn't even ovulating now I'm waiting to test for a real this could be it! I really really hope it is but if not I'll have my cry and be back to it! I have docs next week to get ball rolling for fs would be fab to change it to confirming I'm pg!

I think we should see about meeting up would be so weird to put faces and voices to our typing :wacko: but I do feel like I know all of you so well :hugs:

Aww Abbie sorry to hear your disappointed, the pic you have attached are good, he looks so cute! Like you say at least he is happy and healthy your doing a fab job cooking him :)

Although you didn't get pics that were crystal clear you still got to watch him on the screen for a while and that memory won't fade :hugs:

X x x

Thanks Betty - I know you are right. It's not his fault, he was just comfy! haha! Aw I bet you are so excited. It must be hard not to get your hopes up with af still MIA. Really hope you are confirming your pg next week. That would be amazing. Are you still testing tomorrow?

xx

sorry to hear u were disappointed Abbi, suppsoe u cant determine how they are going to lie. but at least you still got to see him and that he is happy and healthy :)

sorry to hear af is a killer lolly but great news!!
betty this is so exciting! :D so hope this is ur :bfp:

x

I don't know how you have resisted betty you really have patience!

Did you know it was a boy already abbi? Think pics are good shame he didn't play ball but you got to see him, did they not offer a re scan?

Hey girls,
We definitely should all meet up :)
Abbi 3lb 110z is about right, our 3rd child was born at 31+4 and he was 3lb 4oz and they said he has stopped growing weeks before and Ollie at his 4d scan at 24 wks was 2lb 9oz so all good :) Did they not offer you another scan for free to get better pics?
Lolly sorry af is shitty but you're back in the running so all good :)
xx

Yes Samie, I already knew he was a boy. It's a good job cos he really looks like a boy I think. If I hadn't have known I would have guessed I reckon!

Samie/Honey:- Well, I think they would have done but it wasn't so bad that we didn't get anything. I mean he did turn around so we did get some pictures. It's not like we didn't get to see his face at all. Maybe they should have done. The app was only supposed to be 15 mins though and we were in there quite a bit longer so I guess they did their best. I do love him though...even though he was naughty he is still the best! haha...I sound insane!! Hurry up baby! ;)

Honey - aw that's good then, thanks for that! You have put my mind at rest! I was just going by my babybump app which said avg of 3lbs 3 for 31 weeks. Glad it's normal - my boyfriend keeps teasing me about having to have him 'through the sunroof' so at least I can tell him to shut up now ;) How big was Ollie at birth? I am only tiny so I really hope my lo isn't more than 8lbs!

xxx

Abbie, I'm going to test sat morning, if it's pos I'll be on :cloud9: I really really hope it's not the PCOS teasing me again!

Thanks hay me too :)

Samie some of the patience come from fear :haha: and because this is the first real 'possible' I don't want hubby to miss it as we have been through so much! Oh and I'll need someone to hug either way :winkwink:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->