The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Aww that's so sweet betty shame he's so far away!

I think he looks like a boy abbi. I had a scan at 30 weeks and she was estimated at 3lb 3oz so its about right. My scan this week at 36 weeks she was estimated at 6lb 3oz so I'm heading for an 8lber if she's on time....scary!

I had my first proper contractions last night (or very strong bh) felt like she was gonna come through my bum the pains were so Sharp I had to move pronto but could hardly move because of the pain lol I'm gonna be so bad in labour!
Gonna try get some fresh air today but still not feeling great, poor me lol

2lb 12 they estimated baby to be at 28 weeks for me.

yeah betty totally agree that it will be wonderful for you and hubby to share on saturday!

sounds painful Samie! i was 8lb 9 when i was born, intrigued to see what my baby will be :)

got to go and get iron tablets today, at least it would explain why im alwaysssssss tired lately and just feel so lethargic and breathless! :(

Sorry Betty - that's what I meant. Losing track of the days already and it is only week one of mat leave! I thought it was Friday today! haha!

Aw Samie, that is so funny! I am really scared about feeling that. I have bought a tens machine so I will be running to that the minute I feel any pain! ;)

Hay - hope the iron tablets help you out. A friend of mine was put on them and she feels tons better!

xx

Ooh samie, exciting! Do you think you will go early?

It is a shame he is so far away but it's his dream job so I'm happy :) sat will fly round quickly!

Hay hope you feel better with the iron tabs, my friend was on them after her daughter was born and she felt tons better for it :)

Abbie that's cool, hope you settle In and find your bearings with mat leave :winkwink:

X x x

I'm really not sure. I did think she would be a little early earlier on but then because i have had no pains until now i decided she would be late and i'd have to go through the embarrasment of my work colleagues having to induce me!!! But now i've started to have a few pains i'm hopeful. There is a full moon around the 8th November and were always busier on full moons so maybe then.
I keep trying to check my cervix self induction stylie lol but just can not reach it =o(
Guess i'll have to let nature take its course!

If its his dream job then its worth the distance =o) and Sat will be here before you know it

xx

Oh for sure!

I'll keep everything crossed you don't have to be induced :)

What it's your actual edd?

Sat will come in a flash eh! It's already thursday :thumbup:

X x x

Samie that's mad about being busier on full moons?!:haha: wonder what that's all about?! Bet it must be weird going to your place of work to have your little one! Hospitals scare me but I can't wait to meet my :baby: keep having dreams that I am having a boy but who knows love the excitment of not knowing.

I need to stop buying clothes I keep picking little things up everytime I go anywhere! I've bought loads of new born things (up to 10ibs) will I get to find out at any point what they estimate the weight to be without having a 4d scan? I suppose at my next scan at 34 weeks they might be able to tell me when they check my placenta? Forgot to say I had a mid-wife appt last week and she told me that the advice I was given about not having sex was old fashioned and that we would be fine as long as I was not in any pain and no more bleeding - feel a bit confused now which midwife to listen to. :shrug:

Anyway..... Betty I am so hopeful for you!!! When did af appear in last cycle how many dpo do you remember?

Lolly really glad af turned up your BFP will be really soon!! :happydance:

Abbi the scan photos are gorgeous he is lovely and don't be dissapointed getting to see him must have been amazing. :hugs:

Hay hope the iron tablets will make you feel better.

We've just been given 2 free tickets for Peter Kay on Sat night I can't wait!! Could do with a good giggle.

xxx

You will get an estimated weight at your 34 week scan. Your placenta will probably have moved by now so the sex thing shouldn't be an issue, you can only try and if you bleed that would be the reason.... you will get conflicting advise from everyone!

I know its bizzare but full moons are always busy... its said its something to do with gravitational pull.... the stronger forces hey lol
I'm just hoping everything goes straight forward so the fewer colleagues have to poke around in my bits the better. i cant imagine having to look the drs in the face when i go back to work knowing what they have seen if they have to get involved... =o)
ive considered going to a different hospital to deliver but a lot of the drs ive worked with have just moved over to that hospital so i cant win lol

My due date is Nov 12th just praying she isnt on time because chris is away teaching on a workshop from Nov 11th to the 14th and hes gonna be 200 miles away and can't really pop home because people have paid a lot for the weekend! I'm considering going with him if she isn't here so he doesn't miss out! But going away at 40 wks pregnant isn't the brightest of ideas.

We went to see Peter Kay last year he was so funny you will love it!

x

Ooh it's all go here again!:haha: Abbie, Ollie was 5lb 2 n 3/4oz! Brandon was 7lb 1oz, Sofia 6lb 12oz, Jack 3lb 4oz (section) then Ollie as above. My stepdaughter is extremely slim and her 3 boys were all around 9lb n she was fine, don't panic :)

I'm loving how busy it is in here Again as well honey!

Kix she arrived bang on 14 DPO last cycle! I am 17dpo today :thumbup:

Have fun at Peter Kay! He is hilarious!

Aww samie that's bad timing with your oh! I hope you go early now so he doesn't miss it! Are you having someone else with you if he not there?

I keep thinking af arrived but I assume it's cm as there is nothing on the tissue that has colour sorry tmi :haha:

X x x

aww no hope he doesnt miss it Samie, would be nicer if she arrived early for you both!

Kix peter kay was hilarious, i went last month!! loved it! i love him hes defo my fave comedian!

and thanks i hope they make me feel better too and not any worse lol.

xx

Thanks Honey - I feel better now! Just had my birthing ball delivered so gonna start using that soon to try and get him ready for birth! It looks fab!

Thank you Kix, seeing him was lovely. Just want him here now! haha! Jealous about your Peter Kay tickets. He is so funny, will be a fab night for you!

xx

I'm really hoping af doesnt arrive for you!

Not planning on having anyone else there with me. its strange but i dont have that close bond with my mum plus shes also 200 miles away, i dont get on with Chris' parents that well, i get on with his SIL but don't think i'd want her there and all my friends live up North still, havent really made any friends down here. I'm quite a private person with family and with it being quite a sensitive situation i don't wanna share it with anyone else! I'm just glad i'll know who's looking after me so will be like having a friend there.

I think you have to do what's Right for you! And like you say you know them anyway so you won't be cometely alone!

Xx x

i like it busy on here to but had to catch up on loads.
Everytime i see its betty posted last i wonder if you have announce your bfp xx
I hope I dont go into labour at work to, it would be so embarrising lol.
Im feeling sicky today and just cooking chicken for dinner. I really fancy it especialy the bread sauce.
I dont think my downstairs neighbours would be to happy if i got a birthing ball lol xx

Sorry pink, I come on on my phone so can read at anytime which is why it seems like I spend my life on here :haha:

Can i ask you if your cramping etc pink?

I know I will know when I test but just wanna know if I'm in with a chance still :wacko:

X x x

Hello!

Betty, I know my bfp didn't work out but I was sure I was getting af! I will be on here waiting on Sat morning!

Lolly x

2 more sleeeeeeeeps!!!

as you all know I am still new (ish) to this - been 4 months now but cycles still settling. how often is best ot BD- i have read soooo much! we BD every other day until i started getting faint lines on the opk then every day but missed OV day (was far too tired) but did BD the day after. we used pre seed most times too, oh and reproductive health vits for DH and im on boots conception care and metformin too lol :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

i never knew it was so complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"